Detailed Product Description
Metakaolin is a kind of calcined kaolin and is specially designed for cement industry.
Typical Physical Properties:
D10 (micron) 2.0max
Medium particle Size (micron) 4.5max
D90 (micron) 14max
Specific Gravity 2.60
Physical Form Powder
Bulk Density (kg/m3) 600
Moisture (%) 0.8 max
L. O. I. 1.0% max
Typical Chemical Properties:
Al2O3 (%) 45+/-2
Fe2O3 (%) 0.50max
TiO2 (%) 1.5max
- Q:What is the use of kaolin?
- Kaolin English read as "Kaoling", after the German scholar Richthofen (Richthofen) by transliteration into "Kao-lin", introduced in Europe and America mineralogy circles, after more than one hundred years of widely adopted, and then became the world's generic name. In general the impurity kaolin ore containing a small amount of montmorillonite, illite, allophane, quartz, mica, calcite, pyrite and organic matter etc.. After manual or refined processing, kaolin can reach the theoretical composition of kaolinite. Its theoretical composition is: SiO246.54%, Al2O339.5%, H2O13.96%. The appearance of pure kaolin is white or light grey.
- Q:What is the difference between diatomite and kaolin? Thank you
- The main component of kaolin is 2Si02 2H20 Al203, is the most dense or loose soil. Easily dispersed in water or other liquids, soapy, earthy. Having plasticity; wet soil can be molded into various shapes without breaking, and can remain unchanged for a long time. Is a kind of non metallic minerals is ubiquitous in nature, are used to produce ceramic, refractory materials and a small amount of mixed plastics, rubber filler in law. It is widely used in ceramics, rubber, plastics, artificial leather, cement, refractory materials, chemical industry and agriculture.
- Q:What does wet sieving of kaolin vibrating screen mean?
- Not all are suitable for kaolin slurry grade sieving shaker, vibration sieve is only suitable for the screening of kaolin kaolin slurry particle size is large, if the particle size of the ore pulp is small, the equipment used for Hydrocyclone or centrifuge.Specific, you can also go to Xinxiang, big use to understand.
- Q:What's the difference between Ye Lashi and kaolin?
- The content of Si in Ye Lashi is much higher than that of Al. The amount of burning loss is relatively small, and the linear shrinkage is much smaller than that of kaolin. When adding to the raw material, the sintering process can promote sintering.
- Q:Kaolin, calcination and washing what is the difference between the best, you can talk about it in detail,
- Calcination is through high temperature burning, the role is to kaolin crystal water and organic compounds burned, and improve whiteness and purification
- Q:How are laterite and kaolin weathering crusts formed respectively?
- This soil layer contains very little nutrients, mainly the B layer. (soil profiles can be found)The reason for red clay is that it is red when it is trivalentHow is kaolin formed?Kaolin is a mainly composed of kaolin clay. After fully weathered feldspar, kaolin, quartz and generate soluble salts; then with the rain, the river rafting on it and then re deposition, quartz and soluble salts have been separated, can be accounted for in kaolin kaolin. The largest porcelain is. Good raw material for the production of porcelain.
- Q:Where are the main differences between kaolin and kaolinite?
- Kaolin is a nonmetallic mineral, a kind of clay and clay rock mainly composed of kaolinite group clay minerals. Because of the white and delicate, also known as "white cloud soil.".  was named after kaolin village in Jiangxi, Jingdezhen province.Its pure kaolin is white, fine and soft, and it has good plasticity and fire resistance. The mineral composition is mainly composed of mineral kaolinite, halloysite, illite, illite, montmorillonite and quartz, feldspar etc.. Kaolin is widely used, mainly used for papermaking, ceramics and refractories, secondly used in coating, rubber filler, enamel glaze and white cement raw materials, a small amount of paint, paint, plastic, used for grinding wheel, pencil, soap, cosmetics, pesticide, medicine, textile, petroleum, chemical industry, building materials, defense and other industrial sectors.
- Q:What kind of pottery does kaolin need?
- To see the production of the product is the grade, senior tableware to senior kaolin, sanitary ware, building materials and ceramic products with low-grade kaolin on the line, in fact, ceramic raw materials, in addition to feldspar and quartz and other raw materials are more or less containing kaolin ingredients, so not to say only a kaolin ceramic material
- Q:How to improve the viscosity of kaolin
- Medium stone Hengda teaches you how to improve the viscosity of the product: adding plastic clay to improve fineness, so as to improve the viscosity and thixotropy of the product.
- Q:What are the difficulties in kaolin beneficiation?
- Kaolin beneficiation important selection of equipment, with what kind of equipment to sorting, it is necessary to experiment to analyze, preliminary analysis in place, as well as how to see the effect
We make good use of kaolin resources when exploring the coal fields. In conclusion, we can cut down the cost of resources by 80%. Meanwhile the effective of resources usage can be increased by 200%. Our company will improve the linkage of production and circulation.
Faithful team, excellent style of work, fortitude nature, professional goods and delicate service will provide our customers with the finest cooperative atmosphere to achieve a win-win result.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shanxi, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||The AAA class Standard of International Quality Credit Rating;Audited Supplier Certificate;Quality Management System Certification Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range