Hot Dip Galvanized Wire / Galvanized Iron Wire / Electro Galvanized Wire, Electro galvanized iron wire/galvanized binding wire/binding wire
Quality low carbon steel wire used in producing of hot-dip galvanized wire, going through wire drawing, acid washing, rust removing, annealing and coiling. Zinc coating ranges from 20g to 500g, and can be different according to customer’s specific requirements. The maximum weight for single coil hot-dip galvanized wire can be 1000 kg and all weight in the scope available.
This kind of galvanized wire is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Low carbon galvanized steel wire :1006, 1008, Q195.etc.
High carbon galvanized steel wire : 55#,60#,65#,70#,72A,80#,77B,82B.etc.
AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS, KSD and other standards
a. Diameter : 0.1mm ~ 6.0mm, All available.
b. Zinc coating weight : 100 ~ 500 gram/m2 .
c. Tensile strength : Low carbon wire: 290 ~ 1200 MPA. High carbon wire: 1000 ~ 1870 MPA.
d. The specifications are in confirmity with customers' requirements or relevant standards.
Note that : Our products are produced according to your special demands or the relevant standards. So that please inform us your specific requirements.
Hot Dip Galvanized Wire
Standard Bundle Weight (Kg)
Electro Galvanized Wire
Electro Galvanized Wire
- Q:help with wires?
- I am assuming the wires your talking about are the cords for appliances, lamps or what have you. And the type that you have to plug into your wall. You can as another post mentioned wrap the wire with black electrical tape if both side of the wire arn't touching. Or you can go to your local ACE hardware store and a floor associate would be more than happy to show you the items available for repairing or replacing the chewed wires. One of my cats started doing the same thing so I gathered the excess wire and tied it into a small bundle with a wire tie and the cat quit chewing them.
- Q:Electric wiring messssssssssssssss?
- It will conduct, it may also overload and melt the insulation on the wire without tripping a breaker. The purpose of a breaker is safety, one aspect is if a wire isn't large enough to carry the current applied it gets hot. If you have 15 amps from two breakers (on the same leg) the current on the neutral could be double the amount the wire is safe to carry, but the breakers won't sense a problem and may melt the insulation on the wire carrying 30 amps. There are a few instance that a neutral can legally be shared by multiple circuits, many restrictions apply, and conductors from separate romex cables do not satisfy any legal circumstance I can think of.
- Q:How do i wire the remote wire to my amp?
- The red wire off of the wiring harness for the radio is the remote wire. You need to run atleast a 16g wire(a 12 gauge wire would be best) from that red wire on the radio to the remote power input on the amp. I do not know what kind of setup and amp you have so I can not give further info, sorry.
- Q:technical names for rheostat,wire & wound?
- there are no other names for them. these names are not used by laymen. they are used by everyone from students to advanced engineers.
- Q:Will you please remove any of the wires? The edge of the body, which is made of wire or what? Is it copper or iron?
- Residential electrical wiring generally uses only one layer of plastic insulated copper core wire, which is usually worn in plastic pipes or steel tubes, concealed in the wall, in order to avoid mechanical damage. Conductor part of the conductor in the structure of solid and twisted two kinds, and its components are pure metal, alloy, coating and enameled wire. (referring to the Baidu encyclopedia wire structure) metals cannot ignite, and copper has a melting point of more than 1000 degrees! No electricity, no electricity, of course. Does not rub with wood to produce electricity or sparks.
- Q:floodlight electrical wiring help?
- Four wire power cables used to be used for 2 and 3 phase power. You would normally provide floodlight power with the use of 3 wires. How long is the cable length from house to floodlights? I would look to see what your source wire colors are and try to match those. It used to be in the USA that the red wire was used to carry the 120/240 Volts AC (50 ~ 60~ Herz). The Black wire was considered the return or negative line; and if you have a green wire it is used to put an earth ground on all the shielding, metal jackets, etc.
- Q:True or False? Three Phase Wiring?
- False! If you had 6 120v circuits each circuit has 1 phase, 1 neutral conductor and 1 ground conductor for a total of 3 wires per circuit. 6 circuits times 3 conductors equals 18 wires. You don't use the same neutral conductor for different phases but you can if they are the same phase provided you don't go over the maximum allowed current rating for that wire and insulation.
- Q:Wiring surround sound speakers?
- Noooo! Bad idea! Cat 5 is telecommunications wire, and typically designed to carry high frequency, low voltage, low power signals (i.e., network data). There are also typically four pairs of wire twisted at different numbers of turns per foot under that pretty blue jacket. These factors combine to make cat 5 a reeeally bad choice for speaker wire, and if you have big juicy amps, it might even burn your house down when it goes white-hot and sets itself on fire. If ya gotta go cheap, use 18 guage zip cord, which is insulated much better and has lots of copper strands to carry power. It usually has some marking or pattern on one side so you can keep your polarity (+ and -) straight. That's vital because your bass and your surround sound accuracy will be way bad if you get some of your speakers hooked up backwards. This may sound a bit whacked, but a good rule of thumb is to spend about 20% of the value of your gear on cables- they carry the information that eventually hits your ears as sound waves- and if any set of connections is bad, you lose quality and impact before you ever even hear it. It's tragic. If you don't believe this, go to a decent A/V store and do blind tests with good gear and different interconnects and speaker cables. It makes a difference- which is why I make my own interconnects...buts that's another question. Hope this helps.
- Q:Electron flow in a conducting wire.?
- The pace of the electron is variable relying upon the the style of energy you are dealing with. In our case, electrons waft within the conductor, though it's sluggish, it is only like ping-pong balls(Analogous to electrons) inside of a say, plastic pipe slanted down ward. When you provide a bit little bit of strain( i.E. Electrical Voltage or emf in our case) one pushes the other and the other one to the subsequent one so on momentarily (Which is very rapid action). This is how you to find the light turned on immediately once you turn the swap On. I feel is the brief answer for the query. Thank you.
- Q:What are the basic characteristics of wire resistance strain gages?
- The terminal voltage and the current have the definite function relation, which shows the two terminal device which can transform the electric energy into other forms. It is represented by the letter R, and the unit is ohm. Actual devices, such as light bulbs, electric heating wires, resistors, etc., can be represented as resistor elements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range