Descriptions of Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire
Galvanized wire can be divided into: Electro galvanized wire & Hot dipped galvanized wire.
2. Wire Diameter:
3. Zinc Amount:
4. Tensile strength:
10% - 25%
0.2-800kg/roll, with plastic film & woven bag, or plastic film & hessian cloth, or robbins, or as your request.
7. Popular Specifications:
Hot dipped galvanized iron wire
8. Applications of Galvanized Wire
weaving wiremesh, baling, armouring cable.
Galvanized wire is mainly used in making chain link fence ,barbed wire ,gabion basket, hexagonal wire mesh, crimped wire mesh, expressway wire mesh fence, and more .
In addition,the galvanized wire also can used as binding wire to bind everyday objects.
9. Some specialized name of galvanized wire:
construction binding wire
gardening binding wire
cotton baling wire
- Q:2002 Honda Civic Factory wiring??????
- Wiring okorder.com okorder.com
- Q:electrical wiring question....?
- hi kate in Engand we call it trunking but ime pretty sure its the same stuff, we also cal lit conguate but ime not sure the spell on that is right anyhow we have it white in the uk not sure what your question is but i can only say that its used mainly for protection against animals and more often than not...people hope ive helped danx
- Q:wiring diagram for an rccb?
- They come with a wiring diagram. The RCCB, the circuit breaker, is installed in the breaker box, and does not need a ground connection. Exactly how it is wired varies with country. Follow the directions that come with the breaker. But typically, you need a jumper wire to connect neutral from the bus to the breaker, and then the output has two connections for hot and neutral, that are attached to the wire to the outlet. The RCD, the outlet, is installed in an outlet and needs a ground connection, not for the breaker part, but to carry the ground on to the appliance.
- Q:wiring a new thermostat?
- This is an educated guess, even though we don't know how the furnace is wired. In many cases, the blue wire is used for C (common). Tape off or snip off the end of the blue wire and don't use it. Put the red wire on the RC terminal. Jump RC to R or RH if you have heat. Connect the other wires to their corresponding terminals. If blue is common, there's a good chance you blew the fuse on the control board (if your air handler has one) and/or you fried the transformer. That is, if you tried turning on the A/C.
- Q:how to wire a new plug on a wire?
- If the cord has three wires, black to the brass screw, white to the silver screw, and green to the green screw. If the cord has just black and white, ditto, except use a two-prong replacement plug, no green. If the cord is flat - no colors, just two wires side-by-side - the smooth side to the brass screw, the ribbed side to the silver screw.
- Q:where can i get a wire diagram for 1988 rinker cuddy cabin boat?
- a small boats wiring cant be very complicated. If you're needing to replace it get a book called Small Boat Wiring or a similar. If you're trying to find a fault with existing wiring simply trace the existing wires remake all the connections as you go. I suggest you pull the lot out redo it properly. Except for the electric start you dont need super heavy cabling for a small boat. Tinned multi strand wire with a core diameter of about 2 mm is fine. Get a roll of red one of black ( or use red/black figure 8 cable) From the battery fit a service fuse of about 15 - 20 amp in line with the positive cable right near the battery. Use only properly crimped screwed or soldered connections. If the connection is ever likely to get wet then cover the connection with a piece of heatshrink tubing with a good smear of neutral cure silicone inside it. The silicone should squeeze out both ends of the tube when you shrink it. Dont make any joints mid run ( never in the bilges). Make sure the wiring is secured where it is out of the way is neat. Support the wire near the connections. Run from the switch panel to each item as a separate circuit, dont daisy chain. Give each item its own cable including the return (black wire) brought back to the panel. Be neat make a permanent record of what you've done. Fuse each circuit with a fuse rated about 50% above what that item should draw. Always carry plenty of spare fuses.
- Q:can a positive wire connect a negative and positive terminal together?
- Wire is wire. There is no positive wire and no negative wire. The wires are colour coded so you can keep track of what connects to what. You can use orange and green wires if you want; just keep track of what you are connecting.
- Q:how does the temperature effect the resistance of the wire?
- Depends on the conductor. Copper has a positive temperature coefficient, silver alloy has a negative temperature coefficient, as do the semiconductors.
- Q:Where can i purchase coiled wire?
- I am not sure what bucktails are, but a good place to buy coils of wire is a hardware store or farm store. You should be able to get aluminum wire, galvanized wire, or mechanics wire (black/brown)
- Q:Why does wire resistance decrease with the thicker wire?
- Basically a thick wire behaves as a lot of thin wires. Comparing one thin wire to a whole bunch, it is easy to see a difference. How this is explained in simple terms is that there are more paths for the electrons to take in a thicker wire, instead of them all being forced though the same space in the thin wire. You could compare it to cars on a motorway, the more lanes there are the more cars will be able to travel on it. A single lane would get blocked up if all cars in say four lanes tried to travel down it. Hope that explained things clearly!
FOREVER WIREl,a well-knowne in manufacturing various kinds of welded wire mesh, galvanzed wire, balck annealed wire, razor wire, barbed wire etc .All our products are backed by our Quality Management system which has been approved and accredited by the CQC to ISO.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; America; Europ; Local selling to trade company.
||ISO 9001:2008; CE；
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 5 producce line， 120 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range