Quick Detailes of Looped Tie Wire
||Golded Wire |
|Iron Wire |
|Cross Sectional Shape:
|Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Screen, Gabion Mesh, Window Curtain, Barbecue Wire Mesh |
Specifications of Looped Tie Wire
Tie wire is used to bundle sacks, sealed with a metal wire products.
People often buckle silk bags and sacks as a seal or bundled with the construction and daily, also known as Pakistan too silk tie wire (bag tie wire).
Raw materials: usually black wire, galvanized wire, paint wire, plastic coated wire, stainless steel wire as raw material.
Wire diameter: 0.5MM-4.0MM.
LOOP TIE WIRE
Usage: wire tool hooked buckle clasp wire hooked two rings, one direction to tighten.
Packaging & delivery
Packaging: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, trays, etc., or according to customer requirement.
- Q:can you use power as a grounding wire?
- 0 gauge? you probably have 14 awg, and yes, you can cut off a piece and use it as the ground strap, but you would be better off to use an actual ground wire, because later on if someone goes to work on that outlet they could miswire the new one. EDIT whoops, just saw the category, i saw this question on the main page, i was thinking home AC...not car audio, my bad.
- Q:technical names for rheostat,wire & wound?
- there are no other names for them. these names are not used by laymen. they are used by everyone from students to advanced engineers.
- Q:How do you wire subwoofers like this?
- Bridging isn't something you do with the subs wiring. It's the way you wire them on the terminals. Each amp's manual should tell you which terminals are the bridgeable ones. That's a mono amp. There's not much you can do there with bridging etc..Try looking for a 2 channel bridgeable amp and then worry about wiring the subs. Not sure why you would want two terminals on both sides of the box anyway.
- Q:what are the limitations of international wire transfer limit?
- Your bank may set a limit on the amount they will allow per wire transfer, but that would be the only limit. My company accepts wire transfers for international business almost daily and there have been a couple of time when I have had to have the purchasing company send a 2nd wire for the balance because the 1st exceeded the banks allowable transfer amount. Of course when that happens you have to be sure that you include the mark up to the customer invoice because you will be charges for each wire transfer by your bank. (some banks don't charge for incoming wires, some do.)
- Q:thermostat wiring, out of the wall (R, G ,W, B,) wires and from thermst. have GWYRB WHICH TO CONNT. TO WICH?
- try this site
- Q:Wiring a ceiling fan.?
- The blue wire is the supply connection for the fan motor, simply connect this wire to your homes black wire. ( blue and black from fan) to the black wire in the box. Splice the two neutral ( white ) wires together. If you plan on using a dimmer switch use one with motor control. Green is your ground connect it to the bare copper wire in the box or screw Its a good thing you picked up on that white wire at first glance I was thinking the fan had 2 whites, .. You will have two switches if one of the white wires in your box is a switch leg, if there is two switches, make sure you separate the wires in the ceiling box, place a marrett on each individual one for safely, turn the switches on remove one marrett a time test with a multimeter white to ground to identify you hot and neutral
- Q:chevy cavalier 2000 wiring harness?
- 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Switched 12v+ Wire: Ignition Switch (The radio harness does not provide a switched power source. Run a wire from the Ignition Switch.) Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: Gray Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: Pink Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Front Speakers Size: N/A Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Tan Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Gray Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Light Green Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Green Rear Speakers Size: N/A Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Yellow Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Blue Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Light Blue
- Q:Crimp Beads and left-over Wire...?
- Here is the way to get rid of the scratchy wire: Take the wire on through the crimp bead and thread it down into the beads, and then crimp the wire. If you have a little wire sticking out there on down between the beads, just bend back the beads, and clip it with your jewelry wire cutters that have a side edge. Be sure and cut your wire with a couple inches to spare so you have enough wire to attach the clasp and thread the wire down. I was having trouble with the crimp bead scratching, no matter how I crimped it. I found out that they sell a crimp cover. It looks like an open clam shell, and you just slip it over the crimp bead, and close it with pliers. Beware, there is something called a clam shell, but it has a eye on it, it is for non-metal stringing materials. Another thing I found was a little tiny horseshoe called a guide. It goes above the crimp bead, and holds the clasp. It protects the wire from the wear and tear of the clasp. And it is so easy to pull the wire through it once it is on, you can adjust the length of the wire over and over. I was literally stuffing the wire down into the beads with a pliers. No more! Just pull on the end, and down the wire goes. No more ugly lengths of wire between the beads and the crimp bead. I found both these items in gold and silver colors, at Michaels, and Craft etc on line, and on other online sites. So, save the glue for working with elastic cord and gluing a bead over the knot to hide it.
- Q:twisting electrical wires together?
- The best answer before mine is to use a wire cap and someone gave it a thumbs down. Just twisting wires together is NOT acceptable to make a good connection. Someone mentions soldering, but depending on the size wire, the wire nut is the correct answer. It is not just for insulation, and do not compare it to tape. A wire nut provides the pressure needed between the conductors to make a good connection. Twisting the wires before putting on the wire nut is not necessary, but see the instructions for your wire nut. When the wire nut is put on it will twist the wires together and do a better job as such than any pliers can do.
- Q:what wires go to what ?
- aamp of america has a psa interface part# BHA 5511. It works great The other way is to rewire from the psa to the radio. The psa is over the r rr wheel well (a real pain in the butt to get to)
GOLDED WIRE ,we are a factory which is specially in 8#-24# hot-dipped galvanzied wire.Our company produces 8# - various kinds of hot silks of 17#, the products are sold to the countries, such as u.s.a., australia, mexico, canada, japan and korea s.,etc.. " prestige the highest, customer emperor" we will always keep our minding , as before launch before selling, of selling at, services after sale of products energetically, offer the most satisfied products and the most remarkable service guarantee to user.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 20,000,000
||U.S.A., Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Korea s.,etc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above,100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 3 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range