Quick Detailes of Looped Tie Wire
||Golded Wire |
|Iron Wire |
|Cross Sectional Shape:
|Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Fence Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Screen, Gabion Mesh, Window Curtain, Barbecue Wire Mesh |
Specifications of Looped Tie Wire
Tie wire is used to bundle sacks, sealed with a metal wire products.
People often buckle silk bags and sacks as a seal or bundled with the construction and daily, also known as Pakistan too silk tie wire (bag tie wire).
Raw materials: usually black wire, galvanized wire, paint wire, plastic coated wire, stainless steel wire as raw material.
Wire diameter: 0.5MM-4.0MM.
LOOP TIE WIRE
Usage: wire tool hooked buckle clasp wire hooked two rings, one direction to tighten.
Packaging & delivery
Packaging: plastic bags, cardboard boxes, trays, etc., or according to customer requirement.
- Q:Ceiling Fan wiring question - 2 white wires and 2 black wires in ceiling?
- My guess is its' for the light-twist the black wires together,and then to the black ceiling wires,same with rest- might have pull switch for light and fan,independently.
- Q:Wire for Sculpture base?
- that really depends what you want to do and how high you are going to fire. Generally nichrome 80/20 wire should be OK until cone 9. Then there is Kanthal which will withstand even higher temperatures but is more expensive than nichrome. You could get either probably in electronics supply houses. If you do lowfire, maybe up to cone 06 or lower steel will probably be OK. The surface of the steel will oxidise and so get clearly thinner, keep that in mind. Generally your wire and the clay should not be in direct contact because they have different thermal expansion coefficients. Depends how rigid your wire is if it will lead to major damage to your piece. But if you wrap your wire with paper before you put clay around it it is probably OK as long as you don't enclose the entire thing with clay into a hollow space. But it also depends on what exactly you are trying to do, e.g. what kind of clay you are using. Mostly people use wire with clay for making beads. If that's what you are doing you can also look up bead making techniques.
- Q:need help with wiring amp?
- the present passing during the wires will reason the wires to warmth up if no longer sufficient guage. think of of the masses of thousands of little electrons pushing and shoving back and forth, all this action reasons friction on a molecular point and of course all of us be attentive to friction equals warmth. In an more advantageous guage twine there is extra area for the comparable variety of electons. it relatively is extremely that easy. Use as heavy a guage speaker twine which you would be able to. you will have no sign loss and little warmth.
- Q:How do I connect a threaded wire with a naked solid copper ground wire with a wire nut?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:merecdes 300e spark plugs wires?
- No, no reprogramming is required when wires are replaced. Did this just happen after the wires were replaced? It only happens while in gear, not in park or neutral? It could be the incorrect wires with too much resistance in them but that would more likely also show up while idling. I would more likely suspect that this is just coincidence and something else is wrong.
- Q:What do these wires do on my 2005 impala?
- To play an auxiliary source you'd need to fool the deck into thinking it's a separate factory accessory, like an XM radio tuner or CD changer. That's the purpose of the adapter. If you already have a stock XM tuner or CD changer, and you don't want to use it, you might be able to cut the audio signal wires and connect them to an audio cable running to your MP3 player. Then you can set the head unit for the XM tuner but you'll get the audio from your player. But if there's no factory external source equipped in the vehicle, then this isn't an option for you.
- Q:i need a wiring diagram for 02 Hyundai sonata?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Yellow Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Yellow Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Red Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White
- Q:What is inside a wire?
- Under the rubber or plastic coating is - wire - made of metal like copper or aluminum. Sometimes it is a bunch of fine wires bunched together to make up a thicker wire bundle, other times it is one solid piece of wire. House wire is usually solid, things like car wires and stereo wires are made of lots of tiny strands.
- Q:how do u burn cds from lime wire?
- At okorder.com Hope it can help you.
- Q:electrical wiring question....?
- hi kate in Engand we call it trunking but ime pretty sure its the same stuff, we also cal lit conguate but ime not sure the spell on that is right anyhow we have it white in the uk not sure what your question is but i can only say that its used mainly for protection against animals and more often than not...people hope ive helped danx
GOLDED WIRE ,we are a factory which is specially in 8#-24# hot-dipped galvanzied wire.Our company produces 8# - various kinds of hot silks of 17#, the products are sold to the countries, such as u.s.a., australia, mexico, canada, japan and korea s.,etc.. " prestige the highest, customer emperor" we will always keep our minding , as before launch before selling, of selling at, services after sale of products energetically, offer the most satisfied products and the most remarkable service guarantee to user.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ more than 20,000,000
||U.S.A., Australia, Mexico, Canada, Japan and Korea s.,etc
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above,100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Above 3 producce line，80 units machine
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range