Introduction of High Quality Fiberglass Mat for Roofing:
The High Quality Fiberglass Mat for Roofing is usually used as substrates for water-proof roofing materials.It is an ideal substrate material for asphalt roofing rool and singles. The High Quality Fiberglass Mat for Roofing can also act as the lining for roof insulation layers to protect polyester foam insulation from the damaging effect caused by chemical solvent so as to prelong the lifetime.
Data Sheet of High Quality Fiberglass Mat for Roofing:
linear density of yarn
space between yarns
tensile strength MD
tensile strength CMD
Specifications of High Quality Fiberglass Mat for Roofing:
High tensile strength:
corrosion and water resistance
easy satyration by bitumen
- Q:How to deal with thermal cracking of exterior wall?
- Replacement of existing insulation materials and repair of cracks. After cracking, often cause leakage passage. The water insulation layer, thermal insulation performance, such as freeze-thaw damage. At this time, the impact of the scope of the heat preservation material replacement, re construction. Then, if the insulation layer and wall have been cracking, we should use glue, grouting (epoxy resin) and other practices to plug the gap. Insulation materials are loose, and reinforcement measures such as studs. Replacement of insulation materials and large surface materials are often not bonded, encryption reinforcement measures should be taken.
- Q:What is waterproof, one cloth, four coated?
- One cloth, four coating is a waterproof construction process, that is, a glass cloth, four times brushing cement based waterproof coating.
- Q:What material can be used instead of fiberglass cloth?
- Glass fiber cloth has many kinds of specifications and thickness, can be purchased as needed, non-woven fabrics without glass fiber fabric, strong, and generally can not be replaced.
- Q:What is the difference between non-woven fabrics, glass fiber cloth and geotextile?
- Advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabrics:The non-woven fabrics have many advantages: 1) 2) 3 aeration filtration) 4) absorbent insulation waterproof 5) 6) 7) not scalable 8) unkempt feel good, soft light 9) 10) 11), elastic recovery without cloth direction 12) compared with the production of textile fabrics high production speed, low price, 13) can be produced in large quantities and so on.Disadvantages are: 1) compared with the textile cloth, strength and durability is poor, 2) can not be washed as 3 as other fabrics. The fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle. Therefore, improvements in the production methods have recently been made to prevent fragmentation.
- Q:Is glass fiber cloth harmful to people?
- It does some harm to the human body, but not much
- Q:What's the difference between double faced fiberglass clad laminate and double faced copper clad laminate?
- Phenolic paper substrate phenolic paper substrate is a kind of insulating laminated material with phenolic resin as adhesive and wood pulp fiber paper as reinforcing material. The phenolic paper based copper clad laminate can be punched in general, and has the advantages of low cost, low price and relatively small density. But its working temperature is low, humidity resistance and heat resistance are slightly lower than that of epoxy glass fiber cloth substrate. The paper substrate is mainly copper clad by single side. But in recent years, the double faced copper clad laminate used in the through hole of silver paste has also appeared. Compared with the general phenolic paper base copper clad laminate, it improves the resistance to silver ion migration. The most commonly used products of phenolic paper based CCL are FR-l (flame retardant) and XPC (non flame retardant) two.
- Q:Is fiberglass cloth antistatic?
- Fiberglass cloth itself is not static, also known as glass fiber glass fiber cloth geotextile, with tensile strength is very strong, the surface static electricity accumulation, no fouling dead angle, easy to clean
- Q:Hello, could you tell me how to do the surface treatment under the glass fiber cloth? Thank you
- Temperature resistant glass fiber cloth, with the characteristic of soft heat, compared with asbestos cloth, it has no dust, no harm to human body and other advantages, is the ideal substitute of asbestos, fire resistance, heat resistance, energy saving products is a kind of economical and practical.
- Q:What is the difference between epoxy fiber glass cloth flooring and anticorrosive floor?
- The two floor effect is not very ideal, for one or two years will appear after the cracking and hollowing phenomenon of pit even powdering.
- Q:What does 240 grams of fiberglass cloth mean?
- 240 grams of glass fiber cloth means 240 grams per square meter of heavy glass fiber cloth.
CLASSIC, a well-known enterprise specializes in manufacturing glass fiber yarn(In, alkali-free glass fiber
,alkali-free untwisted yarn), glass fiber wall covering, shade cloth, monofilament coated woven screens, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range