Application of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
E-Glass Stitch Combo Mats
20 days for 1 x 20FCL
Plastic Bag, Carton and Pallet
Characteristic of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
The special product construction where 0°,90°rovings are parallel aligned without crossing facilities resin impregnation in the layers of chopped strands, resulting in higher productivity and reduced consumption of resins.
The multi-layer structure delivers increased area weight and simplifies the manufacturing process of the composite products, resulting in improve molding productivity and reduced cost.
The composite products feature multi-directional and balanced mechanical properties.
Package of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
Each stitch combo mat is wounded onto a paper tube which has an inside diameter of 73mm, and the roll has a diameter of 260mm. The roll is wrapped up with plastic film, and then packed in a cardboard box or wrapped up with kraft paper. The rolls are to be horizontally placed. For transporation the rolls can be loaded into a container directly or on pallets.
Storage of Fiberglass Stitch Combo Mat
Unless otherwise specified, fiberglass products should be stored in a dry, cool and rain-proof area. It is recommended that the room temperature and humidity should be always maintained at 15℃-35℃ and 35%-65% respectively.
- Q:Large screen whole electric lift screen, PVC good or glass fiber?
- However, the electric curtain basically can not escape the condition of curling. When the glass fiber is expanded and cooled, there will be slight curling. But if the quality of PVC soft cloth is not very good, the cable must not be glass fiber leveling, and the cable will have slight angular tensile deformation for a long time.
- Q:What is the difference between non-woven fabrics, glass fiber cloth and geotextile?
- The exact name of the non-woven fabric shall be nonwoven or non-woven. Because it is a kind of form that does not require spinning weaving fabric, just a textile fiber or filament aligned or random, the formation of the fiber network structure, and then the mechanical, thermal or chemical methods and strengthening into. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production, high yield, low cost, wide use and many sources of raw materials.
- Q:Does the construction of insulation alkali resistant glass fiber cloth need fixing with thermal insulation nail?
- The alkali resistant mesh cloth does not need to be fixed (direct pressed into the anti cracking mortar surface), and galvanized steel wire mesh needs to be fixed with an anchor bolt
- Q:The pipe is too hot. What's the protection?
- Heat insulation cotton with high temperature resistance, easy combustion, low coefficient of heat conductivity, is now widely used in the insulation cotton industry is made of glass fiber and material processing, such as glass cotton, glass cotton.
- Q:Roof with a single group of waterproof coating and glass fiber cloth done, but the past is still in the seam water seepage, how should remediation?
- The 911 one component waterborne polyurethane waterproof coating, construction, processing the original leak, clean it up, the best to the original paint and glass fiber cloth clean, with 911 of one component waterborne polyurethane waterproof coating in the crevice of a brush, brush the width of the slot width is 200MM. Brush two more than the first width, the thickness of long to 1MM, third brush width of two width, thickness of 0.2MM can be.
- Q:Magnesite material instability made sheds or greenhouse skeleton for a few years
- Magnesite cement is gas cementing material, special environmental requirements, magnesite greenhouse scaffold has good water resistance, namely: in the long-term high temperature and humidity strength is not decreased; at the same time magnesite cement in magnesium chloride is harmful to the crops, so the firm can not back to the brine magnesite greenhouse bracket. Through scientific modification technology and reasonable production process, we have effectively solved these technical problems.
- Q:What's the function of fiberglass cloth? Where can I use it?
- In addition, glass fiber cloth can be added to the anti-corrosion, mildew proof material, such glass fiber cloth is anti-corrosion fiberglass cloth, can prevent moisture and other impurities in the duct corrosion, so that fiberglass pipes durable
- Q:Characteristics and advantages of polyester glass fiber cloth
- Super waterproof layer availableInstalling waterproof layer under hot mix asphalt pavement is one of the best methods to protect and prolong the life of road. The anti cracking fabric of general material is deformed and damaged at high temperature. Polyester glass fiber cloth is made of non-woven glass fiber / polyester. It can withstand the high temperature construction of modified asphalt concrete. This high temperature stability of polyester glass fiber cloth will provide a continuous, non deformation waterproof layer, effectively prevent moisture infiltration, and avoid moisture infiltration caused by pavement and base damage.
- Q:With what glue can stick glass steel cans?
- The modified epoxy adhesive can stick to the FRP tank;In addition to the epoxy resin and other non-polar polyolefin plastic adhesive is not good, for all kinds of metal materials such as aluminum, steel, iron, copper; non metallic materials such as glass, wood and concrete; and thermosetting plastics such as phenolic, amino, unsaturated polyester has excellent adhesive properties, so it is called monengjiao. Epoxy adhesive is an important kind of structural adhesive.
- Q:How to use silica gel cloth and glue?
- The latter refers to liquid silicone rubber coating or bonding fiber material under the action of CL-26AB glue, making silica fiber cloth process. Liquid silicone how to stick fiber cloth, only 3 steps: cleaning cloth, coating, mold heat vulcanization molding.
mainly produces E-glass and C-glass fiberglass products. The main products of the company are: E-glass and C-glass roving, chopped strands, continuous mats, stitch combo mats and stitch chopped mats, emulsion and powder chopped strand mats, woven roving and electronic yarn and fabrics with over 20 categories and 1000 specifications.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 150 Million
||overseas companies in Hongkong, Canada, South Africa, South Korea, India, Italy, Singapore, France and many other countries and regions.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5000,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range