Introduction of Best Fiberglass Fabrics for surfboard:
Fiberglass fabric is corrosion resistance, high intensity, electricity insulation, compatibility with other resin. Fiberglass fabric is widely used into electric insulation field for PCB or copper clad laminate.
The excellent properties of Best Fiberglass Fabrics for surfboard:
* Dimensional stability
* High Strength
* Fire resistance, High heat resistance
* Good chemical resistance
* Forms around complex surface shapes
Packing of Best Fiberglass Fabrics for surfboard:
The Fiberglass fabric for surfboard is wrapped on a paper tube with inner diameters of 50. 8, 76 or 152mm. Each roll is wrapped in a plastic bag, then to be packed in a carton box. The rolls are to be horizontally placed.
Width (cm): 90, 100, 127
Length (m): 100, 200, 300, 400
- Q:What about laying glass fiber cloth on polyurethane waterproof coating?
- Urea based material can be protected for life.
- Q:How to do anti-corrosion of buried metal water supply pipeline?
- : outdoor pipeline pipeline is pipe, pipe fitting and valves connected into the conveying gas, liquid or solid particles of fluid device. Because of its unique characteristics, pipeline is widely used in many industries and fields. Pipes are widely used, mainly for water supply, drainage, heating, gas supply, long-distance transportation of oil and gas, agricultural irrigation, hydraulic engineering and various industrial installations.
- Q:Two, fat and PVC paste resin paste into the sizing, coated on glass fiber cloth, so that after baking, how do not shrink?
- The auxiliary plasticizer can be added, and the dissolving capacity of the auxiliary plasticizer is relatively small, and when used, the viscosity is reduced and the storage is favorable.
- Q:Asphalt + glass fiber cloth
- First spread a layer of asphalt oil, wrapped in glass cloth, oil cloth, and finally coated asphalt oil. Just OK
- Q:What about the leaking water made of fiberglass cloth?
- The principle and main street "in the way of roof leaks" principle is similar.
- Q:With what glue can stick glass steel cans?
- Hello, we are Tianjin good big sculpture, we do the glass fiber reinforced plastic mold sculpture, used is 502 glue, and is to use glass fiber reinforced plastic paste glass cloth, brush glass fiber reinforced plastic, and then dressing, grinding.
- Q:How to identify the warp and weft direction of glass fiber cloth?
- If there is a side, the yarn parallel to the side is warp
- Q:What are the main characteristics and differences between CEM-3 high thermal conductivity and aluminum substrate? Which kind of board is more advantageous to make lamps and lanterns?
- The thermal conductivity of CEM-3 material can reach 1.0~2.0, with high thermal conductivity and strong price advantage, and few domestic manufacturers can produce. This is a new and high technology.
- Q:The thickness of the stone concrete protection layer on the waterproof layer shall not be less than mm.
- The waterproof layer is arranged and standardized construction methods: to brush 2~3 times, otherwise it should add the glass cloth, and the cured thickness of each brush shall not be less than 1 mm, and should be completely dry (about 5-8 hours) and then again under construction. After brushing, should also be on the coating waterproof layer, and then do a mortar protection layer, and finally paste ceramic tile.
- Q:What cloth is used for the anticorrosion of fire pipes?
- Use glass fiber cloth, three oil, two cloth, anticorrosive.
CLASSIC, a well-known enterprise specializes in manufacturing glass fiber yarn(In, alkali-free glass fiber
,alkali-free untwisted yarn), glass fiber wall covering, shade cloth, monofilament coated woven screens, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range