Introduction of Composite Fiberglass Fabrics:
1. Description & Keyword:
Keywords: fibergalss fabric, fsk, foil scrim kraft, foil scrim kraft paper, foil scrim kraft facing
Alkaline-resistant fiberglass fabrics as backing brings us a stronger and ductile malleable laminates.
2. Structure & Benefits:
With degradable Mylar film as exposure surface, this products supply better reflection.
Application of Composite Fiberglass Fabrics:
. Pack the air-conditioning outlet
. Could be cut to wrap around the glass wool in different sizes for inserting between the main body and the inner body of the subway wagons, for insulating against temperature and sound .
. As vapor barrier or moisture proof.
Relatived Similar products guide of Composite Fiberglass Fabrics:
FG701: use aluminum foil instead of the aluminum coated film (Mylar film) in FG701.
FGS701: additional layer of 7micron aluminum foil was applied to FGS701
FG701T: self adhesive tape, easy to install, because of the application of pressure sensitive adhesive, two types we supply: one could endure temperature from -10degree centigrade to 60DC, another one could standing from -10DC to 100DC.
- Q:What are the cracks between the brick wall and the beam column, the cracks between the planks and the cracks in the plasterboard?
- You describe these cracks, are essentially composed of different materials in the influence of temperature and humidity of the physical changes now to solve this kind of problem is late with ductile material recovery, wall and ceiling like corner cracking the case, that is to do the above method.
- Q:Sofa three proofing fabric and 6 anti distinction
- Three proof cloth is PVC coated glass fiber cloth. Three cloth is coated on the surface of PVC, PTFE refractory fiber, flame retardant silicone and other refractory materials, make fire waterproof mildew proof function, refractory fiber with fire, PVC, PTFE, silica gel has a waterproof function.
- Q:Directions for use of polyester fiberglass fabrics
- We must be careful in handling polyester fiber cloth. If the cloth roll to drop down from the vehicle, will damage the polyester fiber, resulting in practical problems.That if there is a fringe installation, in any direction on the pavement is greater than 2.5 cm stripes must be cut and stacked together, and the hand will overlap in the asphalt layer. At the immersion in polyester fiber cloth must use roller or brush, to ensure that it is with the road full contact and remove bubbles. The width of hot asphalt must be coated polyester fiber cloth width plus 4 inches. The polyester fiber cloth to curve surface is not easy to bend or stretch. The installation on the surface can be truncated cloth, can be mechanically or manually installed.For the polyester fiber cloth can be used when installing a tractor or truck drag with metal roller mechanism, the metal roller is to ensure the preparation of polyester glass fiber cloth spread on the road. In the installation and must be installed behind a row of brush, which will be pressed in the polyester fiber asphalt coating. We must ensure that in the length direction a 5.1 cm composite layer joint polyester fiber cloth in the width direction in a layer 10.2 cm. Lateral joint top must be along the pavement, all joints must be lapped together.
- Q:What is the difference between glass fiber plain cloth and glass fiber grid cloth? What are the specifications and specifications of plain cloth and square cloth?
- The plaid is large in number. The general is in heavy and wide points. At present, the most common grams are from 200 grams per gram to 1600 grams per square meter. The common width ranges from 50 millimeters to 3000 millimeters. Mainly controlled by the design of textile machines. The combination of warp and weft will inke weight different adjustment. Roving is heavy on the need to use the greater the number, the filament diameter or line density (Tex number) will follow the larger.
- Q:Is non-woven fabric and fiberglass all the same?
- If fiberglass is made in the non-woven production line, it belongs to a kind of non-woven fabric
- Q:What's the difference between double faced fiberglass clad laminate and double faced copper clad laminate?
- Epoxy glass fiber cloth substrate, epoxy glass fiber cloth substrate, is a kind of substrate which uses epoxy resin as adhesive and uses electronic grade glass fiber cloth as reinforcing material. Its bonding sheet and inner core copper clad laminate are important substrates for making multilayer printed circuit boards.
- Q:Large screen whole electric lift screen, PVC good or glass fiber?
- However, the electric curtain basically can not escape the condition of curling. When the glass fiber is expanded and cooled, there will be slight curling. But if the quality of PVC soft cloth is not very good, the cable must not be glass fiber leveling, and the cable will have slight angular tensile deformation for a long time.
- Q:Is fiberglass cloth antistatic?
- Fiberglass cloth itself is not static, also known as glass fiber glass fiber cloth geotextile, with tensile strength is very strong, the surface static electricity accumulation, no fouling dead angle, easy to clean
- Q:Is fiberglass fabric the same as mesh cloth?
- Glass fiber mesh is a kind of glass fiber cloth.
- Q:Construction method of organosilicon waterproof coating
- The total coating thickness is above 1.5mm, and the coating interval is 2-12h (depending on the weather condition). 1-2 layers of glass fiber cloth or other matrix material can be added to the coating.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range