Introduction of Composite Fiberglass Fabrics:
1. Description & Keyword:
Keywords: fibergalss fabric, fsk, foil scrim kraft, foil scrim kraft paper, foil scrim kraft facing
Alkaline-resistant fiberglass fabrics as backing brings us a stronger and ductile malleable laminates.
2. Structure & Benefits:
With degradable Mylar film as exposure surface, this products supply better reflection.
Application of Composite Fiberglass Fabrics:
. Pack the air-conditioning outlet
. Could be cut to wrap around the glass wool in different sizes for inserting between the main body and the inner body of the subway wagons, for insulating against temperature and sound .
. As vapor barrier or moisture proof.
Relatived Similar products guide of Composite Fiberglass Fabrics:
FG701: use aluminum foil instead of the aluminum coated film (Mylar film) in FG701.
FGS701: additional layer of 7micron aluminum foil was applied to FGS701
FG701T: self adhesive tape, easy to install, because of the application of pressure sensitive adhesive, two types we supply: one could endure temperature from -10degree centigrade to 60DC, another one could standing from -10DC to 100DC.
- Q:What is the resolution of glass fiber cloth and polyester fiber cloth?
- It is mainly made of glass fiber and short needle non-woven fabric composite geosynthetics.
- Q:Which is more durable, stone cotton or glass cloth?
- No data connection, I design a variety of heating process, with some experience. You say, 160 degrees brittleness is generally a temperature measurement point and the heat source has a certain distance to show an illusion. The surface of the heat source may have reached a high temperature, and the heating medium is very low. If it is 160 degrees hot air heating, never crack. Welcome to the heating problem.
- Q:Two, fat and PVC paste resin paste into the sizing, coated on glass fiber cloth, so that after baking, how do not shrink?
- The auxiliary plasticizer can be added, and the dissolving capacity of the auxiliary plasticizer is relatively small, and when used, the viscosity is reduced and the storage is favorable.
- Q:What are the cracks between the brick wall and the beam column, the cracks between the planks and the cracks in the plasterboard?
- Cracks in masonry and beams and columns can be nailed at the junction of steel mesh or glass fiber cloth, and then plastering;
- Q:What is the best waterproof material for swimming pool?
- Epoxy waterproof: epoxy resin on the inner surface of the swimming pool is full of paste coating, glass fiber cloth, load diagram, paste, 3~4 (general layer thickness should be more than 2 mm), and then the surface of the tile;
- Q:Is fiberglass cloth antistatic?
- Fiberglass cloth itself is not static, also known as glass fiber glass fiber cloth geotextile, with tensile strength is very strong, the surface static electricity accumulation, no fouling dead angle, easy to clean
- Q:What's the difference between glass fiber tape and fiberglass tape?
- Glass fiber belt is the base material, glass fiber cloth, without glue. Fiberglass is glass fiber. Glass fiber tape is called fiberglass cloth tape, a glass fiber tape, with aluminum film outside
- Q:What does "PCB" mean?
- What is the raw material of PCB (printed circuit board)? We know there is something called "glass", this kind of material in our daily life. Obviously, such as core fireproof cloth, fireproof felt is glass fiber, glass fiber and resin is easy to combine, we put into the tree structure of glass fiber cloth and high strength grease, hardening has heat insulation PCB, not easy to bend the substrate -- if the PCB board is broken, white edge delamination, enough to prove that the material is glass fiber resin.
- Q:What are the main characteristics and differences between CEM-3 high thermal conductivity and aluminum substrate? Which kind of board is more advantageous to make lamps and lanterns?
- High thermal conductivity CEM-3 material with high cost performance, and now only genuine, aluminum substrate counterfeit goods more, if from genuine, aluminum substrate has higher heat dissipation performance, but the price is high.
- Q:Construction method of organosilicon waterproof coating
- Seam treatment: if the roof has more than 3mm cracks, sealing materials should be filled, and then coated with scraping coating.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range