Specifications OF EWR400
1. Low Fuzz,dirt,impurity and other stains.
2. Fast wet-out.
3. Even thickness
Characteristics of EWR400
Woven Roving is a high –performance reinforcement widely used in hand lay-up and machanical production
1) Good moldability & drapability
2) High strength
3) Excellent rollout characteristics
4) Fast wet -out
Application OF EWR400
a) boats ,vessels ,plane
b) automotive parts ,furniture and sports facilities
c) resins system,such as polyeser,vinylester and epoxy resins
- Q:What is the resolution of glass fiber cloth and polyester fiber cloth?
- The advantages of this material has good coverage function, suitable for all kinds of surface defects, the effective coverage of new and old walls, ensure that the surface structure and color uniformity. The tensile strength, preventing wall cracking, strengthening effect on the wall with high quality coatings, surface static electricity accumulation, not easy to fouling dead, and clean.
- Q:What is the material of the computer mainboard PCB?
- On the circuit board, there is a patchwork of circuit wiring; and then the above is the edges and corners of each component: slot, chip, resistors, capacitors and so on. When the host is powered on, the current will pass through the CPU, the north and South Bridge chip, memory slot, AGP slot, PCI slot, IDE interface, and the serial port, parallel port and PS/2 interface of the main board edge. Subsequently, the motherboard will identify the hardware according to the BIOS (basic input and output system), and enter the operating system to play the function of supporting the system platform.
- Q:With what glue can stick glass steel cans?
- The general glue bonding effect is not good, it is best to use glass paste for bonding strength of steel, and good sealing effect.
- Q:What is the difference between glass fiber plain cloth and glass fiber grid cloth? What are the specifications and specifications of plain cloth and square cloth?
- Plaid is especially woven fabric woven from roving. The warp and weft are interlaced with 90 angles. Roving refers to a fiber (monofilament with a diameter of 9 microns or more). At present, the industry is generally used, mostly mining 17 microns.
- Q:The difference between the projection screen and glass bead?
- A bead curtain is covered with a layer of fine glass beads, the gain value is relatively high, generally around 2.5. And low cost, generally used for business and education, but because of its material is not environmental protection, after a period of time is easy to yellow, and not easy to maintain, is slowly withdraw from the market.
- Q:How to do anti-corrosion of buried metal water supply pipeline?
- : outdoor pipeline pipeline is pipe, pipe fitting and valves connected into the conveying gas, liquid or solid particles of fluid device. Because of its unique characteristics, pipeline is widely used in many industries and fields. Pipes are widely used, mainly for water supply, drainage, heating, gas supply, long-distance transportation of oil and gas, agricultural irrigation, hydraulic engineering and various industrial installations.
- Q:How to use silica gel cloth and glue?
- Silicone fiber cloth is divided into 2 kinds of adhesion, silica gel and fiber cloth
- Q:What does "PCB" mean?
- What is the raw material of PCB (printed circuit board)? We know there is something called "glass", this kind of material in our daily life. Obviously, such as core fireproof cloth, fireproof felt is glass fiber, glass fiber and resin is easy to combine, we put into the tree structure of glass fiber cloth and high strength grease, hardening has heat insulation PCB, not easy to bend the substrate -- if the PCB board is broken, white edge delamination, enough to prove that the material is glass fiber resin.
- Q:What about laying glass fiber cloth on polyurethane waterproof coating?
- Urea based material can be protected for life.
- Q:The influence of bag dust removal on dust filtration
- The filter bag filter can be used fabric (plain cloth or fleece flannel), can also be rolled or acupuncture blanket. Different filter media have different dust filtration process and different influence on dust filtration efficiency. The pores in the fabric lie between the warp, woof and fiber, which accounts for 30% to 50% of the total pore size. When the dust is started, most of the air passes through the mesh between the wires and only a small fraction passes through the pores between the fibers. Then, because the thick dust particles embedded in the line between the mesh, forced through the air between the fibers increased gradually, the inertial impaction and interception effect gradually increased. Because of the adhesive force, the phenomenon of dust bridging occurred between the warp and weft meshes, and a layer of so-called "dust initial adhesion" was firstly formed on the surface of the filter. Because the particle size of dust is generally smaller than the diameter of the fiber, the screening effect on the surface of the dust primary layer is also greatly enhanced. As a result, the filter cloth becomes an effective filter material for coarse and fine dust because of the dust filtration of the surface layer of the filter cloth and the gradually deposited dust layer on it, and the dust filtering efficiency is remarkably improved.
Company respected "steadfast, perseverance, responsibility" spirit of enterprise, and with integrity, win-win and create a business philosophy, to create a good environment of enterprise, with new management mode, perfect technology, and thoughtful service, excellent quality for survival, we always adhere to customer first service to customers, insist on their service to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$20 Million
||Mid East；Western Europe；North America：South American
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 400,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered