Introduction of Fiberglass Fabric Cloth:
Fiberglass fabric is weaved of high quality C-glass fibers or E-glass fibers.
Fiberglass fabric is a good construction material with the following excellent properties
* Dimensional stability
* High Strength
* Fire resistance, High heat resistance
* Good chemical resistance
* Forms around complex surface shapes
Application of Fiberglass Fabric Cloth
Fiberglass fabrics can be used in a variety of applications, including construction in waterproofing applications for roofing and foundation, wall treatment, pipeline joint wrap.
Packing of Fiberglass Fabric Cloth:
Fiberglass fabric is wound on a paper tube with inner diameters of 50. 8, 76 or 152mm. Each roll is wrapped in a plastic bag, then to be packed in a carton box. The rolls are to be horizontally placed.
Width (cm): 90, 100, 127
Length (m): 100, 200, 300, 400
Storage of Fiberglass Fabric Cloth:
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Protect rolls from weather and other damage.
- Q:With what glue can stick glass steel cans?
- Glass neutral rubber. Transparent。
- Q:What kind of fiberglass fabric and asphalt paint do you use for 5mm thick fiberglass?
- Glass cloth and asphalt paint are not called GRP
- Q:What is the difference between epoxy fiber glass cloth flooring and anticorrosive floor?
- Now the basic concrete curing terrace, do not believe you can do Baidu search, certainly want to do a little, you say is not.
- Q:XHJ how about neoprene asphalt waterproof coating?
- With a brush (usually paint brush) stained with paint, in the construction of the roof evenly brushing, so that the thickness of uniform, not piled up, not flowing, no leakage brush.
- Q:What is the difference between glass fiber plain cloth and glass fiber grid cloth? What are the specifications and specifications of plain cloth and square cloth?
- According to the weight and width of models commonly used 200 grams 400 grams 600 grams, 800 grams of width of 900100012701400 commonly used, of various width a few centimeters to 3 meters wide, there are between the weight is 60~800.
- Q:Glass fiber cloth and glass fiber?
- Characteristics of glass fibers:The general concept of glass is hard and brittle objects, not suitable as structural material, but as the thread, the strength is greatly increased and is flexible, with resin to give it shape can finally become excellent timber structure. Glass fibers increase in strength as their diameter decreases.
- Q:How about the difference between glass fiber cloth and ordinary chemical fiber cloth?
- The glass fiber cloth will have a lot of small broken fibers, as small as tied to the body will be swollen, very uncomfortable, the proportion of glass fiber is 2.6, should be heavier, is in glass cloth will feel a little hard, especially the furnace glass fiber will be more hard, see broken rolls without alkali glass cloth is blue green ends, the heat conduction speed of glass fiber should be better than chemical fiber glass fiber cloth, no ordinary fabric density at relatively loose.
- Q:Glass fiber cloth can be made into handbags, requirements of high temperature 680 degrees or more
- We try to do is pack, but now not sure whether the temperature has been reached, but the manufacturer is reply to the temperature, fastness is poor, (in order to increase the strength, and the waterproof, we added composite cloth, so the bag looks very thick), the other looks good, as long as the fastness to strengthen, meet standard
- Q:The influence of bag dust removal on dust filtration
- The filter bag filter can be used fabric (plain cloth or fleece flannel), can also be rolled or acupuncture blanket. Different filter media have different dust filtration process and different influence on dust filtration efficiency. The pores in the fabric lie between the warp, woof and fiber, which accounts for 30% to 50% of the total pore size. When the dust is started, most of the air passes through the mesh between the wires and only a small fraction passes through the pores between the fibers. Then, because the thick dust particles embedded in the line between the mesh, forced through the air between the fibers increased gradually, the inertial impaction and interception effect gradually increased. Because of the adhesive force, the phenomenon of dust bridging occurred between the warp and weft meshes, and a layer of so-called "dust initial adhesion" was firstly formed on the surface of the filter. Because the particle size of dust is generally smaller than the diameter of the fiber, the screening effect on the surface of the dust primary layer is also greatly enhanced. As a result, the filter cloth becomes an effective filter material for coarse and fine dust because of the dust filtration of the surface layer of the filter cloth and the gradually deposited dust layer on it, and the dust filtering efficiency is remarkably improved.
- Q:Glass fiber cloth, heat conduction double sided adhesive tape and no material heat conduction double sided adhesive tape difference? Which is better?
- Fiberglass cloth thermal double-sided tape (www.glpoly.com.cn): it is made of glass fiber cloth, PET, PVC film, non-woven material, double-sided evenly coated elastomer pressure-sensitive adhesive or resin adhesive, acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive, adhesive made in the substrate roll or sheet belt, is composed of a substrate, adhesive, isolation of paper (film) parts.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range