Introduction of Fiberglass Fabric Cloth:
Fiberglass fabric is weaved of high quality C-glass fibers or E-glass fibers.
Fiberglass fabric is a good construction material with the following excellent properties
* Dimensional stability
* High Strength
* Fire resistance, High heat resistance
* Good chemical resistance
* Forms around complex surface shapes
Application of Fiberglass Fabric Cloth
Fiberglass fabrics can be used in a variety of applications, including construction in waterproofing applications for roofing and foundation, wall treatment, pipeline joint wrap.
Packing of Fiberglass Fabric Cloth:
Fiberglass fabric is wound on a paper tube with inner diameters of 50. 8, 76 or 152mm. Each roll is wrapped in a plastic bag, then to be packed in a carton box. The rolls are to be horizontally placed.
Width (cm): 90, 100, 127
Length (m): 100, 200, 300, 400
Storage of Fiberglass Fabric Cloth:
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Protect rolls from weather and other damage.
- Q:How to distinguish the good and bad of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth? What is the plain glass fiber cloth, glass fiber cloth and twill satin glass cloth?
- Twill fiberglass fabric is divided into single twill and double faced twill. Warp and weft weaving times less than plain, so that the gap between warp and weft yarn smaller, glass fiber can be closely arranged, so that the fabric density is larger, more thick, shiny better, feel soft, elastic than plain weave. In the yarn density, thickness under the same conditions, its wear resistance, fastness than plain fabric.
- Q:What's the price of fiberglass fabric penetrant?
- The company's main fluorocarbon series surfactant, various types of oilfield additives, fire additives, paint additives, rubber additives, fungicides and so on.
- Q:Two, fat and PVC paste resin paste into the sizing, coated on glass fiber cloth, so that after baking, how do not shrink?
- The auxiliary plasticizer can be added, and the dissolving capacity of the auxiliary plasticizer is relatively small, and when used, the viscosity is reduced and the storage is favorable.
- Q:What is the difference between epoxy fiber glass cloth flooring and anticorrosive floor?
- Now the basic concrete curing terrace, do not believe you can do Baidu search, certainly want to do a little, you say is not.
- Q:What is Teflon?
- Teflon English called Polytetrafluoroetylene, referred to as Teflon, PTFE and F4. High performance special Teflon coating is fluorine coating resin with polytetrafluoroethylene, English name for Teflon, because the pronunciation of the reason, is usually known as Teflon molecular image
- Q:Magnesite material instability made sheds or greenhouse skeleton for a few years
- Magnesite cement is gas cementing material, special environmental requirements, magnesite greenhouse scaffold has good water resistance, namely: in the long-term high temperature and humidity strength is not decreased; at the same time magnesite cement in magnesium chloride is harmful to the crops, so the firm can not back to the brine magnesite greenhouse bracket. Through scientific modification technology and reasonable production process, we have effectively solved these technical problems.
- Q:Rural cement flat roof room, how to do waterproof, anti leakage best?
- The surface of the base is cleaned up, the water content is not more than 9%, the formation is dense, and the joints of each node are tidy and complete, and meet the requirements.
- Q:What's the difference between glass fiber tape and fiberglass tape?
- One tape, one is the base material, no adhesive. Fiberglass is glass fiber.
- Q:What's the difference between wall fabric and fiberglass fabric? Which is better for brushing before latex paint? Why?
- Wall fabric prices are more expensive, but the effect is good, suitable for private home improvement
- Q:The thickness of the stone concrete protection layer on the waterproof layer shall not be less than mm.
- Basement roof: non load protection layer generally use C20 fine stone concrete or reinforced concrete, thickness 50~80mm. The road and driving protective layer is determined by design.No roof: General waterproof layer, the above can be 15~25mm cement mortar protection.Upper roof: generally use 40 thick C20 reinforced concrete protection.The purpose of protection, one is to avoid man-made mechanical damage; the two is to prevent climate and UV aging, to prolong the service life; three in the planting roof protective layer to prevent plant roots in different functions using the method of thrust, different protection.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range