Introduction of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabric is weaved of high quality C-glass fibers or E-glass fibers.
Fiberglass fabric is a good construction material with the following excellent properties
* Dimensional stability
* High Strength
* Fire resistance, High heat resistance
* Good chemical resistance
* Forms around complex surface shapes
Application of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabrics can be used in a variety of applications, including construction in waterproofing applications for roofing and foundation, wall treatment, pipeline joint wrap.
Packing of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabric is wound on a paper tube with inner diameters of 50. 8, 76 or 152mm. Each roll is wrapped in a plastic bag, then to be packed in a carton box. The rolls are to be horizontally placed.
Width (cm): 90, 100, 127
Length (m): 100, 200, 300, 400
Storage of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Protect rolls from weather and other damage.
- Q:How to distinguish the good and bad of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth? What is the plain glass fiber cloth, glass fiber cloth and twill satin glass cloth?
- The quality of aluminum foil glass fiber cloth depends on the glass fiber is good or bad, is simply not the invasion effect is good, weaving is smooth, thickness is uniform.
- Q:What is the difference between epoxy fiber glass cloth flooring and anticorrosive floor?
- Now the basic concrete curing terrace, do not believe you can do Baidu search, certainly want to do a little, you say is not.
- Q:What material can be used instead of fiberglass cloth?
- Glass fiber cloth has many kinds of specifications and thickness, can be purchased as needed, non-woven fabrics without glass fiber fabric, strong, and generally can not be replaced.
- Q:What is the difference between glass fiber plain cloth and glass fiber grid cloth? What are the specifications and specifications of plain cloth and square cloth?
- Glass fiber plain woven fabric refers to the warp and weft at 90 angles up and down weaving woven fabric. In the glass fiber industry, usually spinning (monofilament diameter less than 9 microns) to weave. In addition to the plain method, can also use different weave twill or satin weave etc..
- Q:Waterproof method of glass fiber cloth for toilet
- Root canal sealant seal, cement smooth foot slip, waterproof paint brush when sticking glass cloth reinforced layer 1~2 layer. Similar measures near the floor drain.
- Q:Rural cement flat roof room, how to do waterproof, anti leakage best?
- The surface of the base is cleaned up, the water content is not more than 9%, the formation is dense, and the joints of each node are tidy and complete, and meet the requirements.
- Q:Home improvement how to do waterproof acceptance?
- After the toilet decoration is completed, the toilet outlet is blocked, and at the entrance to the bathroom set a 25 cm high water "Hom", and then poured into the 20 cm high water in the bathroom. After 24 hours, check the walls and the ground for leaks. The experiment of water release test is the key to ensure the quality of waterproof engineering in toilet.
- Q:Which kind of antirust paint is better for iron railings?
- Marine environment can use epoxy zinc rich primer, epoxy cast iron intermediate paint and fluorocarbon paint, corrosion resistance is strong, the time limit can be up to 20 years, if other places with higher requirements for corrosion protection time can also be used.
- Q:How do you do fiberglass fabric on latex paint?
- Latex paint made of diatom mud, made of fiber cloth, did not try
- Q:How to deal with cracks in floor construction joints?
- Cracks in the surface coating: coated on the surface of the seal coating or protective mortar, general with glass fibre cloth as the reinforced layer, sealing coating with polyurethane or epoxy resin protective mortar with polymer mortar or neoprene latex mortar.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range