Introduction of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabric is weaved of high quality C-glass fibers or E-glass fibers.
Fiberglass fabric is a good construction material with the following excellent properties
* Dimensional stability
* High Strength
* Fire resistance, High heat resistance
* Good chemical resistance
* Forms around complex surface shapes
Application of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabrics can be used in a variety of applications, including construction in waterproofing applications for roofing and foundation, wall treatment, pipeline joint wrap.
Packing of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Fiberglass fabric is wound on a paper tube with inner diameters of 50. 8, 76 or 152mm. Each roll is wrapped in a plastic bag, then to be packed in a carton box. The rolls are to be horizontally placed.
Width (cm): 90, 100, 127
Length (m): 100, 200, 300, 400
Storage of E-glass Surfboards Fiberglass Fabric:
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Protect rolls from weather and other damage.
- Q:Is fiberglass cloth antistatic?
- Fiberglass cloth itself is not static, also known as glass fiber glass fiber cloth geotextile, with tensile strength is very strong, the surface static electricity accumulation, no fouling dead angle, easy to clean
- Q:Directions for use of polyester fiberglass fabrics
- We must be careful in handling polyester fiber cloth. If the cloth roll to drop down from the vehicle, will damage the polyester fiber, resulting in practical problems.That if there is a fringe installation, in any direction on the pavement is greater than 2.5 cm stripes must be cut and stacked together, and the hand will overlap in the asphalt layer. At the immersion in polyester fiber cloth must use roller or brush, to ensure that it is with the road full contact and remove bubbles. The width of hot asphalt must be coated polyester fiber cloth width plus 4 inches. The polyester fiber cloth to curve surface is not easy to bend or stretch. The installation on the surface can be truncated cloth, can be mechanically or manually installed.For the polyester fiber cloth can be used when installing a tractor or truck drag with metal roller mechanism, the metal roller is to ensure the preparation of polyester glass fiber cloth spread on the road. In the installation and must be installed behind a row of brush, which will be pressed in the polyester fiber asphalt coating. We must ensure that in the length direction a 5.1 cm composite layer joint polyester fiber cloth in the width direction in a layer 10.2 cm. Lateral joint top must be along the pavement, all joints must be lapped together.
- Q:What is the basis of testing polyester glass fiber cloth?
- Installing waterproof layer under hot mix asphalt pavement is one of the best methods to protect and prolong the life of road. The anti cracking fabric of general material is deformed and damaged at high temperature. Polyester glass fiber cloth is made of non-woven glass fiber / polyester. It can withstand the high temperature construction of modified asphalt concrete. This high temperature stability of polyester glass fiber cloth will provide a continuous, non deformation waterproof layer, effectively prevent moisture infiltration, and avoid moisture infiltration caused by pavement and base damage.
- Q:Difference and characteristics of fluorine glue glass fiber cloth and three yuan ethylene propylene glass fiber cloth
- Fluorine rubber and three yuan ethylene propylene adhesive tape are a new kind of high temperature and corrosion resistant fluorine polymer elastomer, which is a new type of multipurpose composite material coated with glass fiber.
- Q:What about the leaking water made of fiberglass cloth?
- The water leakage in the water tank made of glass fiber cloth can be applied by asphalt. After the asphalt is solidified, water leakage can be prevented.
- Q:How to use silica gel cloth and glue?
- The former is nylon, glass fiber and other materials on the coating of liquid silicone rubber, and its bonding can be used at room temperature, slow dry glue
- Q:What is waterproof, one cloth, four coated?
- 4 times the coating (polyurethane or modified asphalt waterproof coating, etc.), in the middle of laying a matrix reinforced material (glass fiber cloth or polyester cloth).
- Q:How to identify the warp and weft direction of glass fiber cloth?
- If there is a side, the yarn parallel to the side is warp
- Q:What's the difference between an epoxy resin board and an electric wood board?
- The physical properties such as hardness plate, epoxy resin plate with electric plank to big, bending strength, heat resistance is excellent, wood is more suitable for cold punching; three different electrical properties, such as surface / volume resistance of epoxy resin board performance is better.
- Q:What does 240 grams of fiberglass cloth mean?
- Fiberglass cloth is also commonly called fiberglass geotextile. A geosynthetic material widely used in civil engineering. It is mainly made of glass fiber and staple fiber, needle punched non-woven fabric composite geosynthetics.
REALLY, owns production lines of fiberglass spinning, weaving and insulation material, and composites, and a R&D and quality test center of fiberglass.
In the business philosophy of “Customers are always the most important and we will serve them and develop the market with high quality products” and tenet of “Customer Satisfaction”, the company wishes to cooperate with national and international customers for a brilliant future in fiberglass industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10 People
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range