Structure of Hdpe Geomembrane
HDPE Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer.
Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material with basic raw material of high molecular polymer. It is mainly divided into LD PE geomembrane, , HDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrance and all kinds of composite geomembrane
Main Features of Hdpe Geomembrane：
Complete variety of specifications of width and thickness. Thickness: 0.08-2mm/Width: 2-16m .
Excellent environmental stress resistant cracking performance.
Excellent performance of chemical erosion resistance.
Big scope of application temperature and long service life .
Applied in landfill waste site, sewage and filth treatment site, tailings depot and underground construction project
Hdpe Geomembrane Images
Hdpe Geomembrane Specification :
Tensile strength MPa
Elongation at break%
Right angle tearing strengthN/mm
Carbon soot quantity
Environmental stress resistant cracking performance
Oxidation induction time at 200min
Permeability coefficient of vapor(g·cm/cm2·s·pa)
Impact degradation performance at -70
1. How about the delivery time?
Two weeks upon receipt of down payment.
2. What kind of payments do we accepted?
T/T, L/C, WesternUnion, MoneyGram.
3. What's are the MOQ?
Normally the MOQ is 5000 SQM in theory.
And we can provide you free samples for quality inspection.
4. Do you charge for the samples?
Accordeing to our company policy, the samples are freee, we only charge the freight fee. And we will return the freight fee in your second order.
5. Can you produce the product according to customers' requirements?
Sure, we are professional manufacturer, OEM and ODM are both welcome
- Q:What are the connection methods of geomembrane?
- The connection methods of geomembrane sweat soldering.
- Q:What is the warm reflective film made from?
- It is made of aluminum foil which can reflect the infrared radiation produced by the heating film. Infrared radiation is a form of heat transfer. All the objects with temperature will produce infrared rays, even for the one of temperature of several degrees below zero. The fire is an example which transfers the energy through infrared radiation and does no harm.
- Q:How many square meters of geomembrane is checked at a time?
- Geomembrane category HDPE geomembrane, LDPE geomembrane, EVA geomembrane, PVC geomembrane, matte geomembrane and other composite geomembrane products are mainly used in civil engineering dams, reservoirs, highways, railways, construction and industrial pollution waste, waste water seepage-proof treatment, etc., which takes the woven fabric as substrate and is composed by monolayer or multi-layer plastic film of the same kind impermeable material main products: The price of cloth membrane, two cloth membrane kind of geomembrane is generally around 11000-13000yuan/ton geomembrane is calculated by product specification or thickness
- Q:whether it needs to use the soil to level the ground when paving the solid wood floor?
- This depends on whether the ground is level.
- Q:Functional enhancement of composite geomembrane
- Q:Is electrothermal film heater good?
- Electrothermal film heater is not very ideal, because ports must be left for each films, and it must be done on site, if workers are not professional enough, there will be many problems, the most troublesome is that the floor has to be prized up. And the quality of films are different, some films can be punctured at some point soon. You'd better select films with good quality, or just choose heating cable. As for heating cable, you'd better choose American Marley. It is said that ports are left before delivery, you don't have to do it on site. And it can also be used in
- Q:How to pave the electrothermal film?
- Attention should be paid to several aspects when paving ceramics on electrothermal films: first, is waterproof insulation should deal be well prepared; second, the concrete used to pave ceramics should not be too thick. The thickness should be controlled within 50mm (the thickness of concrete and ceramics
- Q:Composite membrane of geomembrane
- At the same time, has the function of isolation and reinforcement, coastal mud flat. It is currently high level applicable geotechnical composite material internationally . When combining the warp knitting. 4, namely use Warp knitted binding line. The biggest feature is that the intersection points of longitude line and latitude line do not bend. hiphotos, also has the waterproof performance of geomembrane: //a. Warp knitting composite reinforced waterproof geotextile has excellent water-resisting property. 2, Integrate seepage-proofing and dewatering together, has strong peel strength. So warp knitting composite geomembrane has both high tensile strength and environmental engineering, etc. large friction coefficient. hiphotos, strong drainage ability, protective properties,small coefficient of linear expansion, bundling the two tightly with lashing wire, gym. So the warp knitting composite geomembrane is a reinforced, high combined strength
- Q:What do geomembrane 200/ 20/ 20 mean?
- 2 & # 47, ditch; 200, the interjacent plastic film is 0, reservoirs. The total gram weight of this product is 600g / ㎡, which is one of composite geomembranes, identifing that the geotechnical cloth on the top side and the bottom side of this kind composite geo-membrane is 200g & # 47.2mm thick;㎡ around, which is often used in the artificial lake seepage-proofing. Geomembrane and composite geomembrane manufacturers; 0, general watercourse, should be 200 & # 47
- Q:What are the uses of geotextiles?
- Properties of geotextiles are as follows.
1. At present, geotextiles are made from synthetic fibers, namely the chinlon, dacron, polypropylene fiber and polyethylene fiber which all have high corrosion resistance.
2. Geotextiles are permeable. So they perform well in filtration and separation.
3. Because of the incompact structure, geotextiles perform well in dewatering.
4. Geotextiles have high anti-puncture ability. So they perform well in protection.
5. Geotextiles have high friction coefficient and strength of extension which means they can be used for reinforcement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range