Products Specification of Black Hdpe Plastic Sheet LDPE Geomembrane Suppliers
Physical Properties of Black Hdpe Plastic Sheet LDPE Geomembrane Suppliers
Vapor permeation coefficient
Features of Black Hdpe Plastic Sheet LDPE Geomembrane Suppliers
1. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, and anti-stab meet the requirement of water works, chemicals, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions.
2.Good aging, durable performance, and wide temperature range, it can be useful over thirty years on the condition of -60æ«60æ.
3. Anti-stab and fine friction factors.
4. Canker proof, acid and alkali proof, untoxic.
5. Lower cost per unit area, cost is 1/3«1/2 lower than that of PVC film, glass and cloth.
6. Convevient to install and dependable effect.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What exactly is the geomembrane? What are the applications?
- At the same time, alkali and salt corrosion, long service life; and non-woven fabric is also a kind of high-molecule short fiber chemical material. Geomembrane construction site its main mechanism is to use imperviousness of plastic film to cut off earth dam leakage passage, not only increases the tensile strength and anti-puncture ability of plastic film. They have good corrosion resistance to bacteria and chemical action, which is conducive to the stability of composite geomembrane and protective layer, with high tensile strength and extensibility, bearing the hydraulic pressure and adapting to dam deformation with its large tensile strength and ductility, increasing the friction coefficient of the contact surface. And due to the roughness of the non-woven surface, geomembrane construction site its main mechanism is to use imperviousness of plastic film to cut off earth dam leakage passage; and non-woven fabric is also a kind of high-molecule short fiber chemical material, bearing the hydraulic pressure and adapting to dam deformation with its large tensile strength and ductility, through needle punching or hot sticking forming, it is combined with plastic film, used in the dark place, not afraid of acid
- Q:Can the mobile phone film stick the explosion -proof membrance?
- Mobile phone explosion-proof film is a kind of PC plastic which is pasted on the capacitive-screened glass (or under). It can effectively prevent the phone from accidental impact to cause the crushing of glass panel, it can reduce the recessive damage of glass panel and ensure the safety of users; it also can maintain and improve the special luster and texture of glass and improve the hardness of the surface. The structure has five layers
- Q:What is the construction technology of geotechnical engineering?
- The open cut method refers to a construction method that first the rocks (soil) of the part of the tunnel are all removed, the barrel and tunnel portal is built and then the tunnel is backfilled. The advantage of this method is that it is simple, rapid, economic and safe. It is chosen as the first excavation technology in the early stage of urban underground tunnel project.The disadvantage is that it may have larger impact on the surrounding environment.
- Q:How to anchor the concrete frame with the geotechnical membrane?
- Anchoraging of HDPE geomembrane. 1, There are three ways to anchorage geomembrane: Groove anchoring, fastener anchoring and ancexpansion bolt anchoring; built-in fittings would be used in some areas. The waterproof and seepage resistance of the artificial lake landscape water pool usually adopts groove anchoring. 2 It depends on the use of HDPE geomembrane and stress conditions, the width of anchoring groove is generally 0.4m-1.0m, the depth is 0.4m-1.0m. Turn over edges of anti-seepage film into the groove and fix them with stone, the backfill or the cement. The product features corrosion-resistance, anti-aging, high strength, and high coefficient of friction. The main components of the HDPE geomembrane are 97.5% of the high density polyethylene, about 2.5% of carbon black, inhibitor, antioxidant, ultraviolet absorbent, stabilizer and other auxiliary materials, Through special formulation and three-layer co extrusion technology, it has excellent anti chemical properties, ultraviolet resistance, high strength, durability and resistance to stress cracking. HDPE impermeable membrane has a greater flexibility to bear the larger differential settlement, is the most suitable for high wear and tear, exposed to the harsh liquid and no shelter, and other aspects of the application.
- Q:What kind of geomembrane does the channelanti-seepage film use?
- The channel seepage control is generally used in composite geotechnical membrane in a cloth a film specifications such as 200. The great subjects, like The South-to-north Water Diversion Project took use of the 150/0 two cloths film one film of the polyester filament anti-sticking composite geo-membrane.
- Q:What is the recommended thickness of HDPE membranes when the membrane is applied in landfills? How to decide the thickness of the membranes?
- Generally speaking, 1.5mm membranes with filament geotextiles required in American-Standard is chosen by most people.
- Q:the using method of Film thickness gauge ?
- It is using laser reflection mechanism, using the geometry of the measured thickness of the product according to microscopic observation and measurement of light cutting machinery manufacturing parts processing surfaceand it is a non-contact dynamic measurement instruments. It can directly output digital signal which is connected to the industry computer, and quickly process the data and outputs the offset value to a variety of industrial equipment.
- Q:Which is better for watercourse reconstruction, geosynthetic clay liner or composite geo-membrane?
- Q:what is the uses of diamond film ?
- What is the uses of diamond film ? Diamond in the solid material is the hardest, reaching HV100GPa, with a thermal conductivity of 20W · cm-l · K-1, to 5 times that of copper, the band gap of 5.47eV, resistivity at room temperature up to 1016Ω · cm,The semiconductor material may be formed. Diamond from ultraviolet to infrared spectrum has high optical transmittance, it is an excellent corrosion-resistant materials.
- Q:What are the main usages and applications of high density polyethylene film (HDPE) in refuse landfill?
- At the same time it can be used for the middle cover, fly eradication and deodorization. HDPE geomembrane is the core of urban household refuse landfill anti-seepage materials.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range