Products Specification of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
Physical Properties of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
Vapor permeation coefficient
Features of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
1. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, and anti-stab meet the requirement of water works, chemicals, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions.
2. Good aging, durable performance, and wide temperature range, it can be useful over thirty years on the condition of -60æ«60æ.
3. Anti-stab and fine friction factors.
4. Canker proof, acid and alkali proof, untoxic.
5. Lower cost per unit area, cost is 1/3«1/2 lower than that of PVC film, glass and cloth.
6. Convevient to install and dependable effect.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:Characteristics of geomembrane
- Geomembrane as a new material, has excellent seepage-proof property, antiseptic property, good chemical stability and features and functions which can be processed according to the actual project needs. Geomembrane has been widely used in dyke, dam , reservoir seepage-proofing in water conservancy engineering, at the same time, geomembrane is also used as seepage-proof, corrosion-proof, leak-proof and moisture-proof materials in areas like channels, impounding reservoir, cesspit, swimming pool, housing construction, underground structures, wasteyard and environmental engineering, etc.
- Q:What is geocell
- There are dozens of kinds of specifications about the specification of the geocell, it depends on the projects, and there are some requirements for the thickness, height and pitch of weld of the geocell.
- Q:Import HDPE geomembrane in the landfill how to shop welding? Please elaborate, thank you!
- Landfill or the use of imported materials is appropriate. Use hot welding machine and extrusion welder.
- Q:What are the differences between the geomembrane and geotextile?
- Geotextiles, just as its name implies, is made of non-woven fabrics. Mainly used to consolidated subsoil. Geomembrane is made of high density polyethylene, mainly for seepage-proofing. Combination of the two is composite geomembrane, which can be divided into one cloth one membrane and two cloths and one membrane, with stronger anti-seepage property.
- Q:The fishpond base made of geomembrane should be backfilled what?
- You can backfill clay.
- Q:What should be noticed when geomembrane is welding?
- The success of sewage treatment seepage control project depends on the quality of the geomembrane itself and the quality of its installation and construction.
- Q:What is the piamater ceiling?
- The soft film ceiling is generally used in the large space. So for the home decoration, it is hardly ever used except the villa.
- Q:Which kind of warm reflective film is better?
- Common forms of winter heating can mainly be divided into three categories: floor heating, central air conditioning and heating radiator. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Followings are the further explanations of their characteristics that comparatively analyses the three heating methods in multiple aspects.
- Q:Tailings geomembrane (one cloth and one membrane) has two sides, one side is a geotextile and the other one is membrane, which side should face up while paving?
- Lay the geotextile downward while paving. Geotextile mainly plays a protective role. Prevent underground twigs, stones and other sharp objects piercing geomembrane thus losing the effect of waterproof.
- Q:What concrete acceptance criteria?
- Earthworks and backfill quality requirements 1, the substrate can not be over-excavation, exceeds the base level, there Overbreak place, design units must obtain the consent of the construction team can not be treated privately. (Graves, pits, wells and other soft soil) 2, when the rainy season, the foundation trench, pit bottom to reserve 30cm soil layer, when playing in front of a concrete pad to dig to the design elevation to prevent clear trough over elevation. 3, after the completion drill exploration should be well marked, to protect the solder hole, after design, surveying acceptance, drill holes filling sand. Each fill when filling sand about 30cm, or reinforced with a wooden tamping stick once, drill hole filling sand must be dense. 4, priority use of excavated backfill the original soil. Rainy season, the best accumulation of excavated soil cover to prevent rain water content is too high. Not contain organic impurities (roots, roots, etc.) should be sifted before use, the particle size of not more than 5 cm water to meet the requirements. 5, backfill should be layered spread out, when using breaststroke ramming machine compacted thickness of each layer of soil spread of not more than 25 cm (artificial ramming not more than 20 cm). Prohibited the filling of vehicle thick or pour directly into the soil trough. It prohibited the use of "water ram." Topical artificial ram, but also to ensure quality.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range