Products Specification of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
Physical Properties of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
Vapor permeation coefficient
Features of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
1. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, and anti-stab meet the requirement of water works, chemicals, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions.
2. Good aging, durable performance, and wide temperature range, it can be useful over thirty years on the condition of -60æ«60æ.
3. Anti-stab and fine friction factors.
4. Canker proof, acid and alkali proof, untoxic.
5. Lower cost per unit area, cost is 1/3«1/2 lower than that of PVC film, glass and cloth.
6. Convevient to install and dependable effect.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:What is the difference between the dredging of the soil and the soil pipe?
- The geotechnical membrane is made of plastic film as the impervious material, and the composite of the non-woven fabric is made of the soil anti seepage material.
- Q:How to paste anti-explosion glass film?
- The general process for film pasting is as follows: For the architectural membrane, its surface is coated with a layer of water-soluble adhesive, and covered with a layer of transparent protective film. During construction, it is required to spray some clean water on the glass needing pasting film first, then tear off the transparent protective film, and spray certain amount of clean water on the side coated with water-soluble adhesive. In this way, the architectural membrane will be pasted onto the glass. Scrape and press the outer surface of the membrane with a plastic scraper so as to remove the inside bubbles and excess water between the membrane and glass contact surface. After it is dried out, the architectural membrane will be able to be firmly adhered to the glass. Matters need attention for adhering architectural membrane: Explosion-proof membrane is generally adhered to the inside of the glass. Before pasting, the glass must be absolutely clean, and the part to be pasted membrane must be repeatedly washed. If there is left any tiny dust on the glass, it will affect the adhesive force of the architectural membrane, for the veneer of the membrane and the glass can only be firmly adhered in the vacuum state. Before cutting the membrane, you should choose and keep in mind whether to cut horizontally or vertically. For the horizontal cutting is poorer than vertical cutting in contraction effect, vertical cutting is usually choosed. For the membrane size, it is usually increased 5cm on the basis of the original size of glass. In the process of construction, the buckle of the constructor should be wrapped, and the key rings, cellphone, watches, rings and other items of the constructor should be removed to avoid scratching the membrane surface or glass surface. In order to ensure the quality of the construction team, the work site for the architectural membrane pasting should be dustless and construction on the roadside should be prohibited.
- Q:Is black HDPE geomembrane eco-friendly?
- Raw material of HDPE geomembrane is HDPE particles, adding carbon black to become black. It is buried underground to prevent hazardous liquid leakage. So HDPE geomembrane can be considered as environmentally friendly.
- Q:the higher the carbon black content in Landfill HDPE geomembrane, the better.
- Depending on your design drawings
- Q:Is electrothermal film heater waterproof?
- The electrothermal film is waterproof. However, it is recommended that keep the chances of contacting with water at minimum. Safety first. Just in case.
- Q:The climatic requirements of HDPE geomembrane
- 1. The temperature should be above five degrees Celsius. Geomembrane should generally be intense under low temperature while under high tempetature it should be loose. 2. The wind is Category 4. 3. In low temperature, Category 4 wind, snowy and rainy days, it cannot be constructed. 4. Weather will affect the construction and welding of geomembrane. HDPE geomembrane should be covered by sand bags.
- Q:How is rexva electrothermal film?
- Geothermal heating has been successfully applied in developed countries and has been improved. It is recognized as one of the most ideal and advanced way of heating the in the heating and ventilation industry worldwide. Natural Law and Practice has proved that electrothermal film heating is a new, scientific, efficient, environmentally friendly, safe and economic energy-saving way of heating. It is an inevitable trend of heating in the modern time.
- Q:Who need the national standards of geomembrane?
- Ha ha, service of manager Zhang is perfect.
- Q:What is the requirement of HDPE geomembrane impermeable membrane welding work?
- Q:Application of seepage-proof geomembranes
- stadiums, hydraulic structures, protection, lining of sewage conduits and so on) 4. gardens (artificial lakes, leaking stoppage, reinforcement, the seepage-proof control of oil tanks in gas station, tunnels, sewage treatment plants://f, and vertical core walls. 7. transportation facilities (road reinforcement, sanitation such as domestic waste landfill sites, sea cucumber revetment, etc. 10. salt industry salt crystallization pools, revetments, the seepage-proof control of roof gardens, dams, salt pond plastic straw membranes) knitted composite reinforced waterproof geotextile has a excellent water resistance performance. salt membrane, land reclamation, golf course ponds bottom linings, underground projects of buildings, drinking water tanks and environmental protection projects, refinery, ashery, planted roofs, dissolving tanks, heap leaching tanks, the seepage-proof control of durable culverts ) 8. agriculture (reservoirs, halogen pool caps, lining of shrimp ponds, industry, impounding reservoirs, revetments and so on) 3. municipal engineering (subways, twice linings and so on) 6. mining industry(washing pools, chemical reaction pools, coastal mud flats, seepage proofing for irrigation systems) 9. aquaculture industry(intensification, lining of settling ponds: //f , fishponds, settling ponds, seepage-proofing of ditches, the water- and moisture-proof control of afforesting lawn etc.) 5. petrochemical industry (chemical plants. It also can be widely used in railways. 2. water conservancy (such as rivers and lakes, the seepage-proof control of reservoirs and dams, factory-like culture ponds, watercourses, storage yards, power plant regulating reservoirs.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range