Products Specification of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
Physical Properties of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
Vapor permeation coefficient
Features of PE/ECB Geomembrane For Pond Liner
1. All physical factors such as anti-draw, anti-tear, and anti-stab meet the requirement of water works, chemicals, tunnels, and transportation project in most conditions.
2. Good aging, durable performance, and wide temperature range, it can be useful over thirty years on the condition of -60æ«60æ.
3. Anti-stab and fine friction factors.
4. Canker proof, acid and alkali proof, untoxic.
5. Lower cost per unit area, cost is 1/3«1/2 lower than that of PVC film, glass and cloth.
6. Convevient to install and dependable effect.
- Q: What can we do for the special customer?
A: Provide custom made service with customer's drawing; We make sure to provide you with the best solutions for your individual case. Whether standard items or non-standard items.
- Q: What can we supply?
A: We provide high levels of communication from start to finish.
- Q: What is our advantage?
A: Top Cemented Carbide has extensive business experience, Fast delivery and high quality.
- Q:The physical properties of HDPE geomembrane
- It has the following physical properties: ① excellent chemical resistance (corrosion resistance); ② outstanding resistance to stress cracking (ESCR); ③ the lowest permeability; ④ excellent UV resistance; ⑤ stable resistance to low temperature embrittlement;
- Q:Which kind of geomembrane that is specially used for impounding reservoir is the best?
- There is no brand that is more famous. I suggest you to compare different stores in the local building materials market. The price of this film in normally twenty yuan a square. At present, the plastic films that are used for preventing water seepage are polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene (PE) and EVA (ethylene/ vinyl acetate copolymer). ECB (ethylene vinyl acetate modified asphalt blending geomembrane)is used in tunnels. It is a kind of high polymer chemical flexible material and it has smaller proportion, good extensibility, high adaptability to the deformation, corrosion resistance, low temperature resistance and frost resistance.
- Q:What is the construction process of concrete project?
- Q:The applications of geomembrane and HDPE geomembrane, composite geomembrane and anti-seepage geomembrane
- Q:Landfill geomembrane safety rules.
- Q:How to stick the camera film?
- 1. First opened 1 protective film and throw it away. 2. split LCD facing the camera , aligned with a first side, preferably the long side. If dealing with the shorter side, shorter, it will deviate too much. Slowly post. 3. and then tear up the 2 protective film after last step, throw it away and use it directly. I do not know what to do before, and I just skipped the instruction, and didn't tear 2 up. After one year, I was wondering why the protective film is so easy to be scratched. Later the edge was off, and then I decided to tear it up and buy a new one as its size. I did not expect that when I tore it up, there is another layer of extremely bright film.
- Q:Landfill final cover system uses geomembranes (HDPE high-density polyethylene film). It has advantages and disadvantages.
- at present, HDPE membrane is used to make closure material. HDPE film is anti piercing and anti aging. It is protective for it is of high density. the disadvantage is higher cost, easy aging in when exposed to sunlight, so it need covering by soil or geotextile.
- Q:how to construct composite geo-membrane and two cloths film one film?
- Construction technology of two cloths one membrane, and the connective way of two cloth one membrane edges. ① membrane and membrane's welding, non-woven cloth seams, seams film is departed with the cloth, it can't be synchronizely stressed, seam strength is 20-40% of the base materials, the connective way of two cloths film one film edges. ① membrane and membrane's welding, non-woven fabrics' seams, seam film is departed from the cloth, and can't stand synchronized force.
- Q:how thickness of the geomembrane is paving in loach pond. .
- Q:What is a coated glass?
- Coated glass is coated one or more layers of metal, alloy or metal compound thin film on the surface of the glass so as to change the optical properties of the glass and meet certain requirements. It is mainly used in construction, automotive, decoration and other fields.
"Golden Lion" has advanced production equipment and technology and testing equipment. Our company is a large-scale backbone enterprise with geosynthetic production, scientific research, sales and development. We have 20 sets of the most advanced digital computer controlled production lines in the world, to produce short fiber, filament needle-punched geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane, EVA, HDPE, LDPE waterproofing sheet, single, two-way plastics geogrid.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Taian City，Shandong Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa, North America, Eastern Europe, South Asia, Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port;Tianjing Port;Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Geotechnical Material (Geogrid,Fiberglass/Polyester Geogrid;Geocell;Geonet and Geomat;Plastic Safety Fence);Plastics products;Rubber products;Geotextile;Carpet;Compound geomembrane
|Product Price Range