Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600616P:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600616P:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:what size of tile is better?
- Is the tile going to be put on a concrete slab? If not, tile that size might crack with the movement of the floor below. If you use tile, you will need grout. Otherwise dirt and stuff will fill the area between tiles. Slippery tiles? Find a textured tile.
- Q:Tiling over laminate countertops?
- I tiled over the laminate in my kitchen by sanding the laminate with coarse sandpaper....priming with oil-based kilz-it and then tiled and grouted. It's still in the kitchen for over 7 years. You could also remove the countertop from the cabinet and replace with 1/2 plywood topped with 1/4 cement board but you would have to cut out the whole for the sink. Tiling over it is much easier. Just figure out your tile layout. I used 12 tiles for my custom countertop in my bathroom.
- Q:whoe makes the tile for empier today?
- Hard and almost impossible to say. Places like that will buy pallet loads of sometimes discontinued tiles , factory over runs and slower sellers. Some times its factory 2nds or ( builders grades) . Any brand name they might buy is often private labeled just for them . Sometimes looking at the tile I can tell or sometimes the box style can give it away . There are on occasion markings or initials on tile backing that will give away the tile manufacturer. If you get or have a pc and want to try and find out, send me a pict ,front and back, I might be able to tell from that. E mail me thru my avatar and I ll send you my regular e mail GL
- Q:Is this broken tile completely my fault?
- The tile is installed incorrectly. Water has soaked the blue board and it was a matter of time before theu fell off on their own. Tile should never be installed this way and especially in a well used shower where a lot of use will make it go bad faster. Nothing less than a cement backer board should have been used. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Hand paint ceramic tiles?
- You can get supplies via some craft shops (ceramicist supplies) and some tile merchants. It is possible to obtain 'biscuit' that is unglazed tiles which you design and decorate with glazes and then fire. This is the difficult bit either you need your own kiln or access to one. The best idea might be to enrol on an adult course to learn the techniques, they can then organise supplies and the firing plus show you how it is done properly. Could be a lot of fun.
- Q:tiling around fireplace.. need HELP!?
- This okorder.com/... Bottom line? Maybe this isn't the best project as a first project.
- Q:The kind of tile is a good tiles?
- Tiles are divided into five grades, there are excellent products, first-class goods, second-class goods, third-class goods and other goods, the difference between the larger, need to carefully compare. In addition, in the purchase, but also pay attention to the tiles and packaging on the logo and specifications, color number is the same, product certification, trademark and quality standard is clear.
- Q:Tile question?
- dont go without grout, use a minimum of 1/16 inch space. for this small of a grout space, you must use unsanded grout........
- Q:tips on how to tile a room in my house?
- If you need to prep such as lay cement board or do you have slab to go directly over? Proper prep work is the most important thing. To lay tile , center the room, lay tile out dry. When you get to the wall, if you have a 1/2 tile or bigger, your all set. If you end up with less than 1/2 tile, recenter the middle tile to shift every thing over by a 1/2 tile. Then strike a line. Mix thin set, let it set and mix again. You ll want it to be spreadable but not to thick. The use of the proper size trowel for what ever size tile. Don t spread any more thin set than you can set tile in just a few minutes. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:keeping a brand new tile shower from cleaning nightmares?
- I have a friend who after anyone showers they take a squeegee and they wipe off the water on the tile wall lining the shower. now they might just grout their shower or clean it a lot but whenever i am over and i see the shower it is very clean.
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range