Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-60E122:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-60E122:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Where to get specialized tile?
- Start by calling all of the roofing contractors in your local phone book and asking for them to come over and give you a free bid to match the existing tile ,if the roofing contractors know that they are competing for the job or sell of tile they are more likly to keep the price fair..
- Q:How to use Workforce THD20 Tile Cutter? ?
- === use your search box == how to use the workforce thd20 == please be aware that tile cutting is a learned art ... you have to go S L O W .. and cut at a fraction of an inch at a time if you want to avoid cracking the tile and breakage .... it is not lik
- Q:My Kitchen floor is covered w/ vinyl sheets and it is wood underneath. can i put tiles on wood instead?
- You can do either, but as one person mentioned, there is a possibility that the old linoleum is backed with a material containing asbestos. Just lay the cement on top of the vinyl, leveling as you go. Another advantage to this method is that you might decide you want wood floors at some point and you might ruin it if you apply the new tile to the wood.
- Q:How the gold fritters tiles
- We measured the Nobel, Marco Polo, Dongpeng and other brands of tiles, but did not measure the tiles you mentioned
- Q:Refinishing shower tile?
- I just saw on DIY that they painted these ugly pink tiles with an enamel paint so they were white, It's really toxic so you have to wear a special face mask when painting. It didn't look all that great to me- they taped the edges but it went over. I'm sure if it was professionally done it would look nicer. You should price it out to see the difference in cost.
- Q:replace vinyl tile bathroom floor wth ceramic tile.?
- yes, you should remove everything and install cement board as your new underlayment
- Q:I want to get rid of bathroom and kitchen linulium and replace them with tiles.?
- Are you talking ceramic tiles? Remove the baseboards and use a blow dryer or heat gun and a wide metal putty knife to remove the linoleum. Have a trash can next to you to deposit the linoleum. Once you have that all done email me and I'll tell you what else you need to do. Is the linoleum on concrete or wood subfloor?
- Q:Qingdao where there are Bode tiles monopoly
- Qingdao Bode Tile Monopoly in Qingdao Laoshan District Liaoyang West Road Gaoke Park Decoration City Hall 1 A10-A14
- Q:Tiling shower ceiling?
- You should be using special tile adhesive made for tiling ceilings.
- Q:are there tiles in your house that are unlevel?
- Having the tiles uneven on a new installation is not right. Couple reasons to cause this and should have been caught by the installer.They are more than likely not loose but since they are uneven, your more than likely to chip the edges over time. Get the installer back and have it fixed. Tile should be perfectly flat. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range