Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Pure White
Glass Mosaic Pure White
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Stains on white tile?
- Try rubbing alcohol or get some hair dye remover from Sally Beauty Supply.
- Q:Any ideas for bathroom tiles?
- what about these stores.OKorder.com
- Q:What is the best way for me to lay a tile floor on a concrete subfloor with vinyl tiles?
- remove the vinyl tiles. There are great products that will help with loosening the tiles. should you decide to not remove the tiles this is what could happen. the tiles will move under the ceramic floor and cause cracks in the tiles. replacing the grout is easy not the tiles. if you start with a sound floor then you will have a ceramic floor that will last you for a good long time.
- Q:How long to tile small space?
- I love these how long will it take or how much will it cost questions. Who knows? How fast can you work? I could probably do it in less than 90 minutes of actual working time, but I do it for a living. Much more important questions to answer are these: What is the sub-floor under the tile? You may need to put some Hardi-backer under it before re-tiling. Remember, just because you do something the way it was before doesn't necessarily make the original job correct. How big of a tile are you using? The bigger the tile, the faster the job goes, assuming you have the proper tools to handle the bigger tile. Do you have any tile tools? If not, you will have to buy them or rent them. Since the area is so small and shouldn't cost that much to have done professionally, why don't you consider having it done by someone who knows what they are doing? After you buy or rent all the tools, you won't save very much money. If you asked me to bid the job, I could do it for less than $200 not counting the cost of the tile. That would include any underlayment, the thinset and the grout. AND I own the tools to do it properly. Good luck.
- Q:tools for cutting tile?
- Based okorder.com/
- Q:Where can I get ceramic floor tiles to match what I have?
- Try to remove one or part of one (you may end up cracking another one though). Take it to a large tile store with experienced trained experts. Beware though - even if you do find the exact tile, it may not match exactly due to dye lots just plain aging of the current tiles. The current tile may not have been installed properly with hardibacker if there's a lot of cracking, or the tile itself may not have been the best quality, or they were cracked during moving of heavy appliances - a few possible scenarios of why these tiles cracked. SOMETIMES tile can be repaired, but it usually doesn't last long, especially if the cause was poor installation or the floor heaved for some reason.
- Q:when cutting tile for the corner of the shower stall should I leave a gap on each side of the tile?
- I dont get it........
- Q:please help with matching tiles?
- I have no idea. I know when I had my house tiled, I bought about ten spares just in case. I haven't had to use them yet though. Do you know where you bought the tile? Maybe you could try looking at one of those special order books that they carry in the stores.
- Q:Cleaning groutingon tiled floor?
- You have to be very careful because if you use a harsh product it will remove the seal and the grout will crumble.You may want to use a grout cleaner from Home Depot or some such place.You also may think about resealing it so it stays clean.
- Q:Question about installing ceramic tile.?
- As long as the tile down now is down tight and secure. The surface must be clean and dry w/ no oils or wax on them Dont use your plain latex thin set, get one that is stronger, price will help dictate it. Allow a minimum of an extra day drying time since the moisture has no where to go , before walking and or grouting. Any questions you can e mail me GL
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range