Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Pure White
Glass Mosaic Pure White
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:covering existing tile backsplash?
- get the tiles out is way much cheaper then to cover another layer.You see when its broken we just throw it away cos its really not that expensive.If I'm your contractor I would make a easy kill.haha
- Q:Can you install ceramic tile over self adhesive vinyl tile?
- Lowe's will sell you a scraper on a long handle (replaceable blades on the good one) with a 10 inch or so width. Heat with a torch, then scrape up. Worth doing it right, if worth doing at all. If you put tile over laminate, you'll be really mad at yourself when you have to remove tnd throw away all that money and work a year or so from now.
- Q:Can I stain a Ceramic tile floor?????
- Do your self a choose! flow to a house area and lease whats pronounced as a chipper hammer. it is going to make the job 10 events much less puzzling. It does all the paintings so as which you dont could desire to. attack the tiles from a slant function, instead than a promptly up down and watch em fly off the concrete.
- Q:Best way to update ceramic tile?
- I'd just remove the tile. Yes, it is more expensive...but it also will increase the value of the home. Especially in a bathroom or kitchen. If you can manage it, I'd just bite the bullet and pay for the replacement. You could even do it yourself. Removing the tile isn't as difficult as it looks. Once you get one up the rest pop up pretty easy. The cheapest thing I can think of is just cover it up with a carpet piece or throw rugs and live with it. :) Good luck.
- Q:No of tiles required ...need urgent help?
- You have 160 sq. feet of area. Each tile is 4 square feet. You need 40 tiles. Now the cost will vary greatly as to what you want. At least $1 per square foot and upward.
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:Ceramic Tile for 2nd room bedroom??
- Tile can be used pretty much anywhere. The tile weight is going to be spread out over the entire floor surface and the floor rafters can easily support the weight. Perhaps Mom Dad may not want to make the investment (it is expensive for labor materials)
- Q:tiling over vinyl?
- Strip the floor down to the plywood or whatever it's made of. Use a level to see if the floor needs to be leveled out. Then set the tiles and use mortar.
- Q:Would it cost less to put a fiberglass shower in or tile it with cheaper 1$ tile?
- If you are doing the tile work yourself, it will be cheaper than having one of those fiberglass shower enclosures put in. You are looking at the cost of tile (at $1/sqft.), grout ($10 or less), permabase/durock ($9 per 3x5 sheet), mastic ($30 for high quality), and caulk ($4), to get the job done. On an average size shower, this will bring your total material bill in at right around $200. This is based on entirely ripping out your old shower walls (back to the studs), and building an entirely new shower. A complete rennovation for $200. This is what I do for a living, and I can honestly tell you that you will save tons if you are handy enough to do this yourself. One side note on the pre-fab showers (fiberglass, urethane, etc) - we get a lot of calls to come out and remove mold from these types of enclosures. On most that I've seen there are a lot of corners and small nooks that moisture gathers up and sits in. Just something to watch out for should you go that method. Good luck to you, either way.
- Q:I want to buy tile for my kitchen how much do I get?
- It is sold by the s/f ,even if you buy a 8x8 tile for example. Some places will only sell in whole boxes.You ll need extra for cuts and waste anyway. When buying from the big box places ,look and make sure you get all the same dye lot and run number. If you buy from the mom and pop store, you ll get the same dye lot always. Should you need help figuring the area send me the measurements and tile size and I ll figure it for you. Go thru my avatar to get my e mail GL
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range