Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light White
Glass Mosaic Light White
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Can you use a glass cutter to cut tile?
- It really depends on the tile. All tile cuts differently. The width of your cut even makes a difference. You basically have to test your tile to find out. Most tile cuts easily. Tiles from Italy and Brazil can be a nightmare requiring slow water cuts. A set of hand nippers is a must.....to clean cuts and make inside corners......as well as cuts for plumbing and electrical. Shop around.....there are some single use tile tools available on the market.
- Q:Getting holes in Scrabble tiles?
- use a very small and fine drill bit that will not chip your pieces from vibration, check your local Home Depot or Hardware store for the bits and drill.
- Q:What is the drill bit?
- Ordinary glazed tiles can be hammer or dual-use drill with the impact drill,
The tiles should be fitted with hand drill with glass drill.
- Q:can you lay ceramic tile outside?
- Actually, it can work. But once the linoleum is there, the tile will be worthless. It will be easier and cheaper to just rip up the entire floor tile and all and start over than it will be to clean all the adheasive off of the tile. If you are sure you want the linoleum anyway, you can go to a place like Home Depot, and get a floor leveler system that is ok to be used over tile. They have it, I have purchased it before. If the tile is glazed (shiny and slipery rather than rough feeling) then you will more than likely need to remove the glazing with sanding or grinding, or etch the glazing with an acid compound such as a muriatic acid mix. I have done this sucessfully when installing 12 x 12 natural stone tile over existing glazed tile in a rental unit before. It work VERY well, as the original tile was in excellent shape and had a concrete backerboard under. Once you have the glazing etched or removed, if needed, and have the floor leveled... you don't absulutely have to, but it would be an excelent idea to install a special plywood underlayment designed for use under linoleum or vinyl flooring. This will have to be glued to the prepared tile surface with a special adheasive. They have this at the Home Center as well. After that, it is just as simple as glueing the flooring down just as any other installation. The reason I wrote all that was to show that it is in fact possible and the outcome is very satisfactory if done right. In the end though, most times it will be easier to rip it up and install the linoleum. Hope that helps.
- Q:Questions about tiles?
- Water proofing is done before any tile is set into place.. Water proofing must be done on any horizontal surface in water prone areas such as showers. Not always done out side the shower area, but each case is different. You should allow the bonding material to dry before grouting so the bonding agent, mastic (walls in a non wet area )or a thin set won t bleed through and stain the grout. The only way to ensure of a good bond is to lift tiles during the setting process and make sure you have proper amount of mastic ( walls in a non wet area) or thin set under the tiles.. There are ways to check floor tiles to ensure a bond is to knock on the tiles to see if they sound solid. Hollow sound gives way to a no bond. And NEVER bond to just a green board in a shower or high moisture area. Failure will soon follow if you do. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tiles or carpet ?Family with 3 kids under 4.?
- I had a house that was ceramic tile through out-I loved it. You know when your tile is dirty and when it's clean its very clean. You'll be able to clean up spills without freakin. Plus you can use rugs and take them out and clean both sides when they are dirty. It's easy to switch out decor- and it always smells good. No lingering food smells. I really think you'd want to pick out a neutral natural looking color with some depth in it so keep the kid-o's from slipping, but when it's time for a new puppy or pet-no sweat-
- Q:harvest gold bathroom tiles?
- At one time there were a few reclamation stores that bought and sold old discontinued tile lots , but they didn t do well..You may now have to use a complementing color or just a white to replace .. If you have any tile at all I can help you tell what type and whos tile it was to get replacements to fit, since there are a couple of different sizes in the 4x4 tile ( which is what I assume you have to replace). Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there.. GL
- Q:what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: what kind of paint do you paint ceramic tiles with? i want to paint my bathroom and the walls and floor are ceramic tile what do i do?
- Q:Can you paint ceramic tiles?
- If you go to the DIY store I would think you would get paint especially for the job. When you have a smooth surface to get paint or varnish to stick to it you need to give it a key (ie use sand paper to give it something to grip) This wouldnt work here as it would damage your tiles. Another thought is you get these transfers which are just squares a different colour that you can put on tiles maybe that would be worth a go.
- Q:Tile floor and grout cleaners?
- If you love having a very clean and shining floor, I'm sure both your hands and your knees are probably been suffering because of it. I use Lustro Italiano cleaner from Ciciliot which works best for me. you can find it in my source site
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range