Key Specifications Of Glass Mosaic Light White
Glass Mosaic Light White
1. It's a good decoration material for wall, kitchen, bathroom, floor and so on.
2. Also environment friendly and energy saving.
3. Available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.
4. Pattern is attractive and quality is good as Different kinds of mosaics can be mixed for your individual style.
5. Your design can be acceptable.
1. PCS size in 23x23x4mm
2. Sheet size in 300X300mm
3. One sheet for 0.09 SQM
1.10 or 11 sheets in a carton
2.54/90 cartons per pallet A (Pallet size: 1100X750mm)
3.63 /135 cartons per pallet B (Pallet size: 1100X1100mm)
4.30 Pallet A for a full 20 feet container
5.20 Pallet B for a full 20 feet container
6. Carton in Coloring printing or individuation carton is available
1. Produced in High temperature
2. Water absortion nearly 0
3. Breaking strenght >0
4. MOH'S hardness =0
1) Suitable for inside and outside walls, KTV,swimming pools, fountains and similar applications
2) Can be applied as complete sheets or in small sections to decorative borders or trims with other tiled surfaces
3) Resistant to fading, staining and discoloration, easy to clean
4) Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
Floors, wall, countertops, showers, pool, backsplashes, living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen, ceiling.
1. Multi-Size Design
With the same color mix design, glass mosaic can be changed into different size easily, which can provide entire different version concept to the user.
2. Color never fades
The color of glass mosaic mostly use the high temperature pigment as the major material. After 800 degree heating, the color will be combined together with the glass, and never fade.
3. Easy to clean
With the glass flat surface, glass mosaic is very to be claned with water or other cleaning liquid.
4. Chemical resistant
With high density, the glass mosaic has the same chemical resisting ability as glass. Both acid and alkali will not bring any troubles to glass mosaic itself.
5. Rodiotion free
Glass mosaic has no any radiation, and will not bring any harmful to human body, and its clean decoration material.
1). Make sure the surface of the wall flat and clear.
2). Lay the white grout on the wall evenly with the dentate tool. Meanwhile, while paste grout on the back of the mosaic.
3). Install the mosaic sheet on the wall at the right position.
4). Stuff up the interstice with ideal colored grout after the white grout is completely solidified.
5). Clean the surface of mosaic tile with soft duster.
- Q:Ceramic tile flooring?
- Everything is possible. But depending on the type of tile I would not recommend painting it, especially if it has a glazed finish to it. The only thing that might work would be an epoxy coating they use on garage floors. I know if it was my house I wouldn't want to rip it out and re due the tile, but at the same time I do not think you would be happy with the paint after a few months and it is flaking off or wearing thin in the traffic areas, (that is assuming it will stay on that long). Good luck!
- Q:Tile loss rate
- Number of Wall Brick
Square number * 1.6 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Square number * 2.78 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Toilet kitchen ground
Specifications: 300 * 300 square number * 11 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Bathroom kitchen wall tiles
Specifications: 300 * 450 square number * 7.4 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 300 * 600 square number * 5.5 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 250 * 330 square number * 12 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss
Specifications: 30 * 30 weeks long * 3.3 * 5.5 = quantity (plus loss)
This is a more accurate calculation of the loss of the way, in general, are sufficient, and after completion should be some remaining, but not absolute, to take into account your home irregular zone, if more, the more the loss, the carpenter can not Hundred percent to you count, so would rather buy more and more to buy, buy more can also be in accordance with the original price back, and less to buy a brick with no color is a very careless thing, so the loss to More consideration, a wall of the last left a bag, 2 packets are reasonable. Finally, buy tiles to introduce you to buy Hui million, excellent quality, remember to give me the best evaluation of Kazakhstan.
- Q:Victorian Tiles - What Varnish/Sealant?
- Most tile have a glazed finish so unless it dose not have it,it will be difficult to seal.You don`t mention wheat her its wall or floor tiles,if it wall tiles you might get away with it.If it floor tiles I think it will cause a problem by walk over it.
- Q:where to buy ceramic wall tile designs in 24 Karat gold?
- Latco made some smaller tiles years ago in a gold plate along with a 1/2x1 1/2 fiddle stick but I m not so sure they do any more.. At 130$ a s/f, it didn t sell well and that was 12/15 years ago.. Try American Olean ,Florida Tile, and Dal Tile on line to see if they have any. They all used to have a light gold out lined tile. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Bathroom tile quandary?
- I recently retiled my bathroom and checked the instructions for several backerboard manufacturers. They all recommended filling the seams with alkali resistant joint mesh and thinset mortar (or a similar product). I think the problem with just using grout is that there can be movement in the walls that may cause the seam eventually leak water. I would try to tape/mortar the seams.
- Q:can wood flooring be installed over ceramic tile?
- Floating Floor Over Tile
- Q:Can you use vinyl stick tiles like ceramic tiles?
- There is a product out called Duraceramic by Congoleum.This has the best of both worlds meaning they can be installed like vinyl tile (butting them together) or leaving an 1/8 of an inch gap and grout this as well. Check the internet on the Congoleum website to see who in your area that carries this product.
- Q:Ceramic tile floor grout is cracking?
- I will not wast time describing how it should be done. I will however as a Licensed contractor tell you, you have the right to have ask (demand) that they do it, if they have to do it 10 times to get it right its their problem not yours...end of story... that is the law. And... I wasn't going to say anything but it just pisses me off when people give advice on a subject they clearly know nothing about. I have been doing masonry for over 20 years myself and my family has been in the building business for 2 generations and I have NEVER heard of moping a new tile floor with warm water so the grout will not crack. Or sealing a floor under tile. Because it doesn't exist...Look people I answer question that I know the answer to or offer advice based on my experience with the matter. The people on this site are looking for an answer to something that is important to them and you should respect that. would you like someone answering your question that doesn't really know the answer but is just kinda guessing backed by a little knowledge? NO and I wouldn't either. Especially regarding someones home come on. Everybody has an area of specialty so answer those questions you KNOW the answer to or at least indicate that it is a guess when you dont...theres plenty of questions to go around for all of us.
- Q:can I put 12 inch ceramic tile over 16 inch ceramic tiles?
- you can do what you want, after all it is your house and your money,,, however,,, tile over tile is not recommended at all. the biggest problem with tile over tile is a matter of adhesion between the two layers. the floor leveler needed to raise the height of the old grout joints to level and the mortar used to bed the new tiles, will, for a short time adhere to the clean finished face of the old tiles. as time marches on, the adhesive bond between the mortar and the fished face will break loose. when that happens you will start to hear a hollow sound as you walk across the floor, you may also start to feel a bit of sponginess in the floor,,, then the problems begin in ernest with removing two layers of tile ( not hard to do, just more debris ), disposing of the materials, dealing with a door that was cut off to allow for the extra height, dealing with reinstalling baseboards, dealing with thresholds that no longer fit properly and need to be replaced, dealing with old caulking lines that will no longer be hidden and still you have to install a new floor covering.
- Q:wood stove tile mural?
- Your best bet is going to be to go to your local craft store. They have mosiac tiles and grout you can buy. It would probably be a lot easier on you to put the mural onto the board first, then mount the board on the wall where you want it. How big the mural end up being is purely a matter of your choice, but before you actually mount them and tile them you will want to lay out the design so that you can have a solid idea of where everything needs to be, and whether you have enough tiles to do the job. If you don't want to buy the tiles they have at the craft store, I have heard of people using old dishes, broken up and used. Some people go to garage sales looking for dishes just for this reason.
We are a professional ceramics manufacture,which owning lots of large advanced polishing tile production line with perfect artcraft and powerful technology.Our company is specialize in producing top grade minicrystal,sep flower and rain stone series fine tiles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range