Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG48:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG48:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG48:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG48:
- Q:paint tiles need help cant re tile?
- You need to paint tiles with tile paint, especially if they're in a wet place like your bathroom or toilet. Alternatively (if you want to put yourself into more expense), you can buy a universal sealant to first seal the tiles. Paint the sealant onto the tiles and give it enough time (according to manufacturer's specifications) to dry. You can then paint over this with emulsion paint. One word of warning: Don't expect it to last forever and it may scratch easily. It'll look good though... I've used this method in the link below. I painted granite and tiles. ourdiyprojects.net/transform-an-u...
- Q:City Hall tiles Math Problem?
- Consider the tiles in the pattern above, but not including the 149 tile row. That row contains 147 tiles. The next higher row contains 145 tiles and the number decreases by 2 for each successive row. The number of tiles above the 149 tile row is the sum of the odd integers from 1 to 147. N = 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 + ... + 145 + 147 N = Σ(2n-1) for n = 1 to 74 = 2Σn - Σ1 = 2(n)(n+1)/2 - n = 2(74)(75/2) - 74 = 74*75 - 74 = 74² tiles The pattern is symmetric about the 149 tile row so there are the same number of tiles below that row as there are above it. Including the 149 tile row the total number of tiles is: T = 2N + 149 = 2(74²) + 149 = 11101
- Q:Kitchen Tile?
- (I prefer the drywall myself.) If you're using ceramic or stone tile, you'll need a backer for the thinset. If you're using stick-on linoleum tiles, just install Luan before the tile. The 4 tiles will look better, but for a beginner, the 12 would be easier to keep straight. Try to come up with a color that matches or refleects the color of the floor.
- Q:How about daily maintenance tiles?
- Tile daily maintenance and cleaning:
1, the daily cleaning of tiles can be used detergent, soap and other cleaning.
2, with soap plus a little ammonia and turpentine mixture, cleaning tiles can make tiles more shiny.
3, polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the interval is 2-3 months is appropriate.
4, brick surface, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
5, brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
6, tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
7, ink, cement and other pollutants using hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
8, paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
9, rust can be washed with 2% oxalic acid solution to eliminate, and then wipe with water. With 3-4 tablets of vitamin C tablets crushed into powder, sprinkled on the floor tile surface, and then scrub with water several times, but also remove the rust stains. In the case of rust, can be 10% oxalic acid, citric acid and water mixture will dip rust at the wet, and then wipe with a thick salt again. If fresh lemons can be squeezed out of its juice drops on the rust stains rubbed by hand, repeated several times until the rust stains removed, and then washed with soap and water.
10, a variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used for painting Of the solvent and diluent.
- Q:Can the tiles be under the floor?
- It is best not to install. Because the ceramic is insulated, if installed, it may affect the heating effect. Recommended to install heating, and is plumbing, if it is warm, the indoor easy to dry, I wish you a beautiful house decoration.
- Q:tiling around fireplace.. need HELP!?
- I don't know about horrible but certainly impractical; unless the fireplace is merely decorative; or an electric one. TILE is usually fired at approx. 2000 degrees; essentially creating glass. It's highly unlikely you'd ever have a fireplace fire get that hot...Hopefully. The issue is more that constant stress on the tile in heating and cooling; and the effect on any mortar you choose. Beyond that is the issue of the tile being hidden most often; and the need to clean it often to be able to view it when no fire is present. Fireplaces are crafted using Brick, that allows no such effects from temp variations, and offers some level of insulation against the heat produced within the confines of the fireplace. Certainly you might consider tiling a hearth; or creating a hearth that you can tile; but it seems a bit defeating to tile into a fireplace. Tile; especially floor type; are created through different heat ranges and substances; to be graded in durability. Assume something like A being the least durable, and D being the most durable. That equates to normal traffic and wear. I'll assume someone will tell you; Sure; there are heat resistant tiles and mortars but I'll go back to my notion of the aesthetics and ask why bother? Steven Wolf
- Q:Tile flooring options?
- === you do not say if you want to try to lay those tiles or have a pro do the job == many floors have no grout lines and the whole complete total answer is to float the floor smooth and then lay the tiles on that float after it dries and you have a bit of
- Q:kitchen tile backsplash?
- Not totally sure what you are asking. I have applied square tiles in a diamond pattern. Be sure to get a wet tile saw to cut the tiles diagonally in half, as this will do a much neater job and make things easy for you. It really wasn't that difficult, lay out your pattern on the floor to get an idea how many cuts you need to make. Use those plastic spacers to ensure uniform spacings between tiles and then just have fun with it. It was a project that I enjoyed and it brought instant enhancements to the kitchen.
- Q:tile issues?
- the very best thing to is save ur self the money of renting and go buy accu-ply under layment and go over it the ply wood can be nailed down with ring shank nails 6-8 apart and 2 apart on seams. but if u really want to take up the floor get a circular saw and set it to 1/4 depth and take up the underpayment that's the old tile is on. u have to have a perfectly smooth floor or u will see what ever is on the floor through the tile especially if the tile is a high gloss. it u would like more info on this my email is eone282@yahoo
- Q:Saltillo Tile?
- My reaction here is the following: NOOOOOOO! Well, you can. But I don' t think you should. The charm of Saltillo tile is that earthy, rustic color. That's why people choose it. All of that aside, it is your tile to do with as you please. However, there is one thing to think about before going ahead: resale value. Changing the look of an already distinctive type of tile which many people look for may hurt your chances some on this front. Handmade tiles are a real selling point with some buyers. If you've got 'em, flaunt 'em! :) What ever you decide, good luck with your reno!
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range