Basic Information of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG48:
Features of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG48:
1. Size:30X30cm glass mosaic
2.Various colors are available;Fashion and elegant pattern tile
3. Usage: use in Inner Wall and Floor.
4. Engobe(water proof)
6.Tile Minimum order: 1x20'FCL (items we have in stock can be mix loading)
7.Delivery Time : within 25 days after received 30% payment by TT
8.Payment term: L/C; T/T, 30% deposit, balance paid before loading.
9.Packing: standard carton with wooden pallet or per customers' request
Normal Size of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG48:
30x30cm of each sheet
Advantage Of Our Factory:
1.Very Competitive Price:
2. High Quality
3. Immediate Response
Main Export Markets:
Production and Packing Pictures of Glass Mosaic CMAX-MG48:
- Q:What is the drill bit?
- Agree with the advice of the experts upstairs, but I personally may choose to use nails to gently damage the surface of the tile, so the use of impact drill or drill bit, relatively speaking, the accuracy will be relatively high, but also for the surrounding tile damage will Corresponding small ones
- Q:How to look at the quality of tiles
- Not a professional to buy tiles, as long as the attention of tiles glazed light, flat, slippery, delicate, color should be clear, the pattern should be uniform, percussion to crisp (cooked), the size to be consistent. I see that Bacheng is a good tiles.
- Q:Does repainting kitchen tiles really work?
- After,,,and still, installing thousands of square feet of tile, and painting thousands of gallons of paint,,, ID NEVER MIX THE TWO. Tile is glass essentially. Test this. Take any paint type you wish, paint some on a spare tile piece, and let it cure,,,no matter glass paint etc,,, sigh. Once it's cured,,, purposely, but even gently, cause abrasions with a coffee mug, drag your toaster oven over it. Stack your dinner dishes on it, etc etc etc. I promise you,,,paint will come off, at some rate, and in some amount of time. Beyond all that, PAINT on any surface where food might come in contact with it, is a bad idea. It will likely be more expensive initially, but as you celebrate your next birthday, then one 5 years from now, NEW tile, or any other counter top substance, will still be there, probably NOT marred. Do you want to touch up paint? Do you want any extra effort to detract from the normal use of the kitchen, or any free time you might have? RE-Enameling is also a way for the manufacturer to gain profit. Rev. Steven
- Q:Standard Specification for Common Tile and Flat Table
- Specifications (mm) 360 * 360 per square meter of the number of 7.72 specifications (mm) 400x400 per square meter of the number of 6.25
Specifications (mm) 418 * 481 per square meter of the number of 5.72 specifications (mm) 400 * 800 per square meter of the number of 3.125
Specifications (mm) 500x500 per square meter of the number of 4 specifications (mm) 528 * 528 per square meter of the number of 3.59
Specifications (mm) 400 * 600 pieces per square meter 4.17 specifications (mm) 600x600 per square meter of the number of 2.78
Specifications (mm) 628 * 628 per square meter of the number of 2.54 specifications (mm) 600x1200 per square meter of the number of 1.39
Specifications (mm) 800x800 Number of sheets per square meter 1.5625 Specifications (mm) 800 * 1600 Number of sheets per square meter 0.78 Size (mm) 1000x1000 Number of sheets per square meter 1
1 square meter ÷ 1 piece of brick area = the number of blocks per square meter
Example: 250mm × 330mm specifications of the tile, calculated as follows 1 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 12.12 tablets / square meter or 1 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = the number of blocks per square meter
How to calculate the number of square meters with the number of brick:
The total square meter ÷ 1 brick area = the number of common brick
Example: The bathroom wall area of 28 square meters, with specifications for the 250mm × 330mm, with the number of brick, calculated as follows 28 ÷ 0.25 ÷ 0.33 = 339 or 28 ÷ (0.25 × 0.33) = 339 tablets.
- Q:Replacing bathroom floor tiles?
- It should be ok as long as you sweep it and mop it.
- Q:how easily does tile chip?
- Any tile can chip and or crack if an object is dropped on it . But this depends mostly on the quality of the tile and what the tile body and glazing is made of. Some true porcelains are very hard and if they do chip the color goes all the way through the tile body so the chip is barely noticeable. Some older red bodied tile can chip the same way but is very noticeable because the red body shows through. Most average tiles made today are of the white bodied or a porcelain body. Must harder and chip resistant than the old red bodied tiles. To help judge a tiles hardness they are rated in a scale of 1/10. Called a MOHS scale. Any object such as a pc or silverware or a can edge when dropped can top chip a tile. A poor installation or under supported tile the whole tile can crack. High glaze or some times called a bright glaze can chip very easily because these glazes are not usually the best. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Stick on Tile?
- The stick on back for these tiles is replacable. I believe liquid nails or other quick stick glue works just fine. Usually the replaced glue holds longer than the original.
- Q:Replacing vinyl tile squares?
- Get the biggest hammer you can find, the biggest screw driver, the biggest pry bar and just before your hubby gets home place them on the floor and act like your getting ready to go at it, I bet it won't be long before you can watch how its done :) My mother would do this and it worked ever time.
- Q:Slate tile walkways & concrete walkways?
- If what you're talking about is REAL slate milled into tile then it is the same as Field Stone, but far more brittle. Natural slate is extremely porous, and much like Plywood, it's a natural Laminate substance. Just a day or two ago I answered a similar Q. Certainly answer number one is valid in suggesting that TILE be secured with an even coat of Exterior mortar, in your case, allowing there will be no voids. You could even install the tile by pressing them down enough, to push the mortar up through the seams/joints, allowing then, that you don't have to grout. Smoothing the lines will be similar however. The problems with natural slate and the conditions it will endure would likely disappoint you if you mortar textured REAL slate onto a patio. Slate Flakes, Chips, Cracks, and absorbs water. If in fact these are manufactured slate tiles, they still will need an exterior grade sealant, and re-sealing on occasion. If they are natural slate/Field Stones, I personally would use tamped sand, or better, tamped, crushed limerock for the base. That won't be possible with manufatured TILE usually at 1/4 inch thick Plus or Minus. Depending on the size of the concrete walk, you may want to consider having a load delivered, or renting a mixer. To do any space with BAGS will be more costly, (given that a 60 - 80 lb. bag only covers approx. 1.5 CU. FT....then time consuming, and may in fact be a dissapointment. YES you can use premix, but if you order a load it will be mixed in the proper formula/ratios, from the supplier. Steven Wolf
- Q:how to measure and install ceramic tile counter tops and back splash?
- unsure the nature of your request! if it is working out quantity of tiles take the square meterage of area to be covered then divide it by the calculations given on the tile boxes, if you can be more specific i will try and offer more help regards steve
The business has treated the good faith as the brand, treated quality as the life, which has been set as the business concept for the brand management and development, from which the company has become the first manufacturer in the market of wood tiles and been successful. The appearances of products produced with Chinese style design and modern features, combined with the essence of Chinese cultural tradition. So that products could be presented as a perfect combination of modern and traditional features, and succeeded in showing the style of great brand by the unique aesthetics for the eastern people
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 80 Million
||8.00% Mid East
15.00% Northern Europe
15.00% North America
12.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
20.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range