|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:What is the difference between rock wool and glass wool?
- Q:Why does glass wool turn black when exposed to heat? Wether it will ffect the thermal insulation effect.
- This is dut to the charring of glass wool before dealing with thermal insulation. When the temperature exceeds the maximum operating temperature of glass wool, it will char. This will have some impact on the insulation effect, so it is better to know the highest temperature of the thermal insulation material before using.
- Q:does the glass wool can be used as building materials?
- it has been banned in use and the succedaneum material is rock wool.
- Q:what is the quota of glass wool rigid section of thermal insulation.
- what is the meaning of your words! are you asking the size! (I am a thermal insulation material wholesalers and if you have any questions please ask me)
- Q:What's the centrifugal glass wool?
- Centrifugal glass wool is a kind of filiform material made by fibrillating and spraying thermosetting resin on the glass in melten state via centrifugal blowing process, which is then conducted thermosetting deep processing to make series products of a variety of uses. It has advantages like flame retardant, non-toxic, corrosion resistance, small unit weight, low heat conductivity coefficient, strong chemical stability, low moisture absorption rate, good hydrophobicity, etc., which is now recognized as the most superior material for heat conservation, thermal insulation and sound absorption with a very wide range of uses. The boards, carpets and pipes made of this material have been widely used for heat insulation and sound absorption in construction, chemical, electronics, electric power, metallurgy, energy, transportation and other areas, which have very significant effects.
- Q:How to install sound insulation glass wool boards on the wall?
- There is a simple method. First coat a layer of coating on glass wool board or cotton felts.
- Q:What environmental pollutions will be created during the production of glass wool?
- It is quite dangerous. Glass wool is very small, such as phenol. If it gets into lungs,the health hazards in the exhaust gas are harmful. If it is on the skin, it will be atingle and itchy. During the production of glass wool, there will be formaldehydes and glass fiber dust.
- Q:Glass wool and pef air conditioning insulation material, which one is better?
- It's all right to use rubber and plastic, PEF or glass wool, but it is not recommended to use glass wool which has poor waterproof effect, and try to use rubber! Select the appropriate thickness according the local winter temperature, or it will be frozen if it is too thin in winter.
- Q:What are the hardnesses of rock wool and glass wool respectively? Are there any requirements on saw blade?
- I do not know about the hardness, but I know that ordinary hacksaw is enough. I'm sorry, I don't have calculation parameters.
- Q:How can I fix the glass cotton insulation board to the wall?
- The method to fix the thermal insulation partitions to the wall: 1: metal components are buried in the wall, set separators (movable method), or side drilling in thick plates and embed them in wall(movable method, IKEA separators use the same method), or carpenter fixes and decorates in accordance with components(they can not be removed once fixed). They are strong and stable. This method is suitable for new masonry walls. 2: Drill wall and insert rebar to the wall, set separators (movable method), or side drilling in thick plates and embed them in wall(movable method, IKEA separators use the same method), or carpenter fixes and decorates in accordance with components(they can not be removed once fixed). This method is suitable for most of wall with separators on it. 3: Use expaned anchor bolts on the wall to fix slotted-angle shelvings, set separators (movable method), or carpenter fixes and decorates in accordance with components(they can not be removed once fixed). The disadvantage of this method is that slotted-angle shelvings are ugly, but books and other objects can be put there to cover the diagonal bracings. The advantage of it is good bearing capacity, is suitable for heavy items and decorations. 4: Buy finished products of iron bracket or special mounting bracket, cantilever bracket(commonly used in stores), drill walls and use plastic bolts or fix with wooden chocks and screws. Glass partitions can be used, the cost is slightly higher, beautiful, carrying capacity is not too high, strong variability (upper and lower adjustable baffle spacing). Glass partitions can be used, though they are a little bit expensive, and have relatively lower bearing capacity, they are beautiful and have strong variability(the interval between the upper and lower partitions can be changed).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range