|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:Are rubber and plastic thermal insulation material and glass wool in air conditioner energy-saving materials ?
- They are energy-saving materials, and thermal insulation materials which can reduce the heat exchange with the outside world of the system and improve efficiency.
- Q:What is the density of glass wool?
- Usually, wool thickness is15MM 25MM 30MM 40MM or 50MM .. Unit weight is 12K 16K 24K 32 or 48K. Glass wool with high unit weight should be reserved. And the price depends on the purposes.
- Q:Which is more suitable for industrial pipe insulation: glass wool or rock wool ?
- If the long-term working temperature is higher than 200 ℃, glass wool is not suitable. Weinai thermal insulation blanket is a good piping insulation material. Besides, glass wool has better thermal insulation property than rock wool, but poorer temperature resistance.
- Q:If rock wool board and glass wool are used in enclosed stone curtain walls, which one is better?
- 1. Glass wool has a lower thermal conductivity than rock wool, and glass wool keeps about about 650 in melting crunode; firewall behind the glass curtain wall mainly use rock wool with a volume-weight of 60 to 64, and its melting crunode is about 1200.
- Q:What industry does the glass wool belong?
- Yes, generally speakingg, the glass wool often refers to the yellow centrifugal glass wool which is a fibrous material.
- Q:During the construction of steel structure, should the aluminum foil of glass wool be directed indoors or outdoors? Why?
- The aluminum foil is under the glass wool. Do you understand me?
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- It can be applied and it is just a problem of construction. Some are easier in construction and some are difficult.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- Quartz wool / glass wool / insulated cotton [Instrument]. Products introduction: quartz wool: it is used as the filler of analytical instruments or small reaction tubes in laboratory, or as the insulation material. Temperature resistance: about 1300 degrees. Specifications: 1 to 3um and 3 to 5um. Packaging:
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board is used to do what
- Centrifugal glass wool board is used to do what
- Q:What's the difference between glass wool board and rock wool board ?
- Glass wool is glass wool roll mat made through fibering of molten glass and then solidification by adding binder, and fibre diameter of glass wool depends on centrifugation extrusion technology. The difference is the centrifugation techniques, TEL centrifugation technique of Saint-gobain Aesop who is the founder of glass wool, is the most popular technique currently. At present the domestic glass wool market is gradually expanding. Companies such as Quanhe Chemical Co., Ltd. in Dacheng have made significant contributions to promote glass wool. Rock wool board is artificial inorganic fibers made from basalt, and processed through melting in high temperature, with light weight, low heat conductivity coefficient , heat absorption, non-combustible characteristics. The initial development should be consistent with stipulation in Application types and basic requirements of building thermal insulation materials. It is generally used in industrial architectures. Pilot run succeeded in June 198. Rock wool board is new type of thermal insulating, fire retardant and sound absorbing material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range