|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:Does glass wool belong to the asbestos insulation material?
- Asbestos products have many varieties and they are mainly used for thermal insulation in industrial equipment and industrial pipes. The operating temperature is within 600 ℃. Compared with glass wool, asbestos products also have more forms. They include asbestos cloth, rope, tape, sheet, blanket, packing (sealing materials), quilt (for fire suppression) and paper.Glass wool is mainly used for thermal insulation of buildings and air ducts. The operating temperature is within 450 ℃.The main products areglass wool plates and carpets.It need to be noted that asbestos is non-environmentally friendly materials and it is radioactive. Long-term contact with it may do great harm to the human body, thus the production of it is banned.
- Q:What is the price of glass wool felt ?
- Glass wool felt price is about 50 yuan. unit weight: 10 ~ 32 kg / m3 Thickness: 15 ~ 180mm Length: 3m ~ 20m width: 1200mm Note: Special specifications can be customized.
- Q:What is the function of glass wool foil?
- Possessing strong resistance to thermal radiation, glass wool with aluminum foil veneer is excellent lining material for high temperature workshops, control rooms, walls of machine room, compartment and flat top.Aluminum foil veneer is pleasing to the eye and moistureproof.Glass wool is one kind of the glass fiber and it is a man-made inorganic fiber. Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:What is the main use of glass wool insulation materials?
- rubber and plastic are good insualtion and low temperature resistance while glass wool is fire resistant and high-temperture resistant.
- Q:What is the highest temperature that the fireproof glass cotton can resist?
- It is certain that A level is the highest. A level indicates that it is non-combustible. Level B indicates that it is fire retardant. Rock wool can resist 800 ℃ and glass wool can resist 450 ℃. The hest perservation effect of matetials of B level is relatively better.
- Q:How much does centrifugal pan of glass wool need to invest? ?
- The plant is more than 3000, and it can produce finished products.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and rock wool in terms of thermal insulation?
- If the temperature is higher than 300 degrees, the rock wool boards are better. The operation life of glass wool at high temperature is short, and the price of which is higher than that of rock wool. Galvanized board can be used as protective layer for its long operation life but it rusts easily and is not so beautiful. The aluminium plate has a short operation life and it damages and deforms easily.
- Q:Can mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool thermal insulation be applied to inverted roofs?
- It can be applied and it is just a problem of construction. Some are easier in construction and some are difficult.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of glass wool? What are the technical limitations in application?
- Each insulation material has its own advantages and disadvantages. Let's take glass wool and rock wool as an example. Glass wool is less irritating to the workers' skin than than rock wool is in construction workers, but we can not say that the glass wool is not irritating at all. Besides, the melting point of glass wool and rock wool is different. The thermal insulation effect of glass wool is better than rock wool when they have the same bulk density and thickness.
- Q:Can glass wool be used for external wall insulation?
- Yes, glass wool belongs to the category of glass fiber, which is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. with good thermal insulation and sound-absorbing properties.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range