|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:What is the difference between imported glass wool and rock wool?
- Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool employs quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ores as the main raw materials, accompanying with some pure alkali, boraxes and other chemicals to melt into glass, and then fibering melten glass and adding environmentally friendly thermosetting resin-based adhesives for finished product. It is an inodganic fiber. Glass wool is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance. It is a typical multi-pore sound-absorbing material with good sound-absorbing property. Rock wool: English (rockwool). It belongs to an inorganic material. Rock wool is a manmade inorganic fiber which employs basalt and dolomite as the main raw materials and is produced by melting at high temperatures before being processed by high-speed centrifugation equipment. It has strong thermal insulation and fire resistance properties.
- Q:How much is the unit weight of thermal insulation glass wool boards at least? How much is the unit weight of sound absorption glass panels?
- Sound-absorbing boards must be more than 80K at least, we use boards of 96K.
- Q:Why does glass wool turn black when exposed to heat? Wether it will ffect the thermal insulation effect.
- The burning like alcohol lamp uses glass wool as the substrate. There are two possibilities to take alcohol lamp to do experiment, which containing organic substances. 2. 1, High temperature oxidation. I produce aerogel thermal insulation felt, and I have seen that the charcoal ash produced is attached to the glass wool. It has some impact on thermal insulation effect, but the impact is small.
- Q:What is the density of high-temperature glass fiber
- glass wool density is generally between 16K ~ 32K, mainly used for acoustic and thermal insulation, but easily casues layering. Harmful substances comes out at the first heating. it is cheap. The density of the glass fiber acupuncture felt is 110~180kg/m3. It is mainly used for environmental protection, sound-absorbing. it has better fireproof property but it is more expensive.
- Q:Which one among polystyrene boards, rock wool boards and glass wool boards is the best materials for external wall thermal insulation?
- Polystyrene boards are better in terms of external wall thermal insulation materials but now polystyrene boards are not allowed to use. Rock wool and glass wool can be used, but they need good waterproofing treatments.
- Q:What is the density of glass wool?
- Glass wool, a man-made inorganic fiber, belongs to a kind of glass fiber. It is a spongiform material made through fibration of melten glass. It is an inorganic fiber whose chemical components belong to glass, having good formability, low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption, corrosion resistance and chemical stability. For centrifugal glass wool whose thickness exceed 5 cm and unit weight is 16Kg / m3, the sound absorption coefficient of low frequency125Hz is about 0.2, and that of middle and high frequency is close to 1. When the thickness continues to increase from 5cm, the low-frequency sound absorption coefficient also increase gradually. When the thickness is greater than 1m or more, 125Hz low frequency sound absorption coefficient will also be close to 1. Thicknesses of acoustic glass wools often used in architectural acoustics are 2.5cm, 5cm, 10cm, and unit weights are16,24,32,48,80,96,112kg / m3. centrifugal glass wool whose thickness is 5 cm and unit weight is 12-48kg / m3 is usually used.
- Q:How about the thermal insulation performance of glass wool?
- If the temperature is up to 700 degrees, then there is no need to use the glass wool. Glass wool has better performance in low temperature than that of aluminum silicate. Glass wool will be useless in high temperature of 700 degrees.
- Q:Is the centrifugal glass wool board suitable for home use?
- Glass wool contact with the skin will be a little itch
- Q:Do you have any recommendation about the glue used to adhere the glass wool to glass fiber felt? Thank you.
- Q:What kind of glass wool is used for most buildings?
- Density 10-100kg & # 47, testing method with the size and bulk density (GB / m.038-0 density: 0; thermal conductivity coeffcient, felt .3-1985); T 5480.06w & # 47.k see measurement of thermal resistance and related properties of thermal insulation material in steady state (GB / m3 see mineral wool and its board
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range