|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:What's wrong as the glass wool pipe is too soft?
- Two cases, one,thickness is too thin; two. Density is too light
- Q:How about the thermal insulation performance of glass wool?
- Glass wool is good, it belongs to glass fibers, which is a man-made inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a cotton-like material which fiberizes molten glass. It can be classified as glass according to its chemical composition. It has advantages of excellent welding performance, small bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption, corrosion resistance, and chemical stability.
- Q:Behind the wall at the head of bedroom is an elevator, but how can indulate sound? Waht do you think if install silicic acid board of 12 centimeters plus glass wool and splint fo 9 centimeters and then nail soft package background in the rear?
- 1, It is advisable to buy another house because this case autually attirbutes to serious defect of the housing design. 2, You can try to change the bed to the opposite direction. 3, If adopted sound proof wall, you can refer to the pictures I offered. 4, Using board of 9cm can effectivley reduce low frequency noise of elevator.
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Fiber glass contains glass silk. Asbestos gauges are easy to be broken into pieces, you can not see glass in them. Gloves must be put on when holding or dealing with them to prevent them from sticking to your hands. Asbestos have advantages of acid and basic resistance, good insulation properity, and they are firm, almost unbreakable. Therefore, the industrial uses of it are more than 1,000. However, during the exploitation, processing and application of asbestos, there are dust nuisances. Asbestos are known to cause asbestosis of contacts, and now have been recognized in the world as carcinogen for humans.
- Q:What's the difference between the rock wool and glass wool board?
- Rock wool board is a kind of thermal insulation material that takes basalt or diabase as raw material and after processing into board, suitable for building exterior wall or roofing heat preservation, and it can also be used in the thermal insulation of large tanks, good strength, small water absorption, good thermal insulation properties, good machinability performance, superior fireproof performance, the density can be up to 180 kg per cubic metre. Glass wool is made by taking silicon dioxide (glass) as raw materials and through processing, small density, light unit weight, thin fiber, little slag ball, good toughness and it can be bent randomly, and be processed into pipe, plate or blanket, etc., it's mainly used for heat preservation of light steel structure, overhead line (steam) or complex tanks, and it can also be used for the thermal insulation of steel set and steam pipe.
- Q:What are the features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling?
- Features: light weight, sound absorption, thermal insulation, fireproof, beautiful. It can be used as thermal insulation material for suspended ceiling and interior decoration of theaters, hotels, auditoriums, studios, shopping malls, offices, industrial buildings, etc. to improve indoor voice clarity, reduce noise and improve environment.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool and natural cotton? Are there any differences when touching?
- The glass wool has no peculiar smell. The natural cotton refers to cotton with no use of pesticides and chemical mordants from plantation to processing. It has advantages of
aging resistance and sound absorption (effective sound insulation), etc. So it belongs to glass in terms of chemical composition. The ashes of natural cotton being burned are gray, almost black dust. The main feature of it is good perspiration absorption, then burn it: cut a small piece of cotton, it is comfortable, so I can not tell you about it. Distinguish method, it is the most suitable material for human skin for its green and environmental protection process. It can directly touches human skin, has no pilling. And it is antistatic and antipruritic with no use of pesticides and chemical mordants. Glass wool is fireproof: as for the hand feeling, I do not know any differences between them. Glass wool fiberizes the melten glass. Since the glass wool is fireproof and moisture-proof, forgive me. Cotton with no industrial sewage discharges during production has no ashes. (Ps, to form a cotton-like material
- Q:What harm dose glass fiber cotton do to human body?
- It may cause great harm to eyes and mucosa. Workers who are exposed to glass fiber for a long time may contract contact dermatitis, but some workers can gradually endure it, which is known as "hardening phenomenon".The degree of skin damage depends on fiber diameter and roughness of surface. For now it is widely recognized that only when the diameter exceeds 5μm, the fibre will be obviously irritative.Few workers who contact glass fiber and rock wool have skin allergies, but so far these fibers have not been confirmed to be sensitinogen.
- Q:Are fireproof glass wool and centrifugal glass wool the same?
- Q:what's the temperature the high temperature glass wool endure?
- The maximum temperature is 300 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range