||Galvanized Iron Wire,Iron Wire,Galvanized Steel Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh,Protectiong Mesh,Fence Mesh,Decorative Mesh,Gabion Mesh,Window Curtain,Barbecue Wire Mesh,Cages
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Factory price galvanized wire
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:chevy 3.1 starter wiring?
- it only has on wire and its not a very big wire shouldn't be that hard to find follow the wire off the battery to the solenoid then its one of the wires off of that
- Q:12 VOLT IGNITION WIRE?
- 12 volt battery wire is the wire thats always hot meaning theres power always going to it and the ignition one only sends power through it when you turn your ignition on
- Q:Determine the resistivity of the wire.?
- Resistance of a wire in Ω R = ρL/A ρ is resistivity of the material in Ω-m L is length in meters A is cross-sectional area in m² A = πr², r is radius of wire in m Use current and voltage to determine resistance. Plug that into the above and solve for ρ. Be sure to change numbers into meters.
- Q:Pendant light has 4 wires, what is this gray wire?
- The gray wire is used as a physical support for the light fixture. You tie each end to the light fixture and to the box where the power wires are connected. This is so that you don't use the power wires as a physical support (hanger) to hold the light in place. Think of a swag lamp from years ago. The lamp hung from a chain connected between the lamp and the ceiling. The power cord never supported the weight of the lamp fixture. The black fiber in the gray wire is a strong cord.
- Q:Welding wire in car?
- it should be fine it is about like the monster wire the jacket is a little thinner but it is also stiffer jacket it is not quite as flexible but it is very close as far as picking up stray signals (engine noise ) i don,t know that is not something welding cable is designed to stop regular amp wiring does have a thicker jacket which insulates it more
- Q:what is the new resistance of the wire?
- Wire resistance =( length/area) x a constant When drawn, the wire radius is 1/4 of original, and it's length is 16 times of original (because volume is unchanged). Solve for new resistance/
- Q:1983 honda rebel wiring diagram?
- 1983 Honda Rebel
- Q:What wire goes where?
- Run a continunity check on the cord from the brown and blue wires to the blades on the plug. The brown should go to the wider blade, but could be other way around. Then the yellow wires go together. The one (brown or blue) from the wider blade goes to the black one from the lamp. The other one goes to the white wire.
- Q:Do you connect all wires when splicing a telephone wire?
- each phone line uses a pair of wires (2 wires) these wires would normally be green/red or blue/white and solid blue for line 1 and if needed yellow/black or orange/white and solid orange for line 2... you did the first step in troubleshooting to know that the trouble resides inside your home... so when you call into your line does the phone ring busy (or go straight to voice mail) or does it just keep ringing.... if it rings busy (or straight to VM) then there is a short on the line... this is possibly a defective phone, a phone that is off the hook, or a bad jack or wire... if the phone just keeps ringing, then there is a broken wire somewhere...... since the old NID is no longer accessible, you may need to run a section of wire from the new NID to one of the existing jacks in your home to back feed the jacks... if you do this i recommend disconnecting the wire that is going from the new NID to the old NID, as if you reverse the polarity you may end up shorting out your line with the new wire...
- Q:Calculating thickness of wire?
- The resistivity of copper is ρ_Cu = 1.72 x 10^(-8) ohm - meters, whereas that of aluminum is ρ_Al = 2.82 x 10^(-8) ohm-meters . Assuming that the wire runs are the same length L, the resistance in the aluminum wire will be R_Al = ρ_Al * L/A_Al, where A_Al is the cross-sectional area of the aluminum wire. The resistance in the copper wire will be R_Cu = ρ_Cu * L/A_Cu. If we want the same resistance in both wires, we require R_Cu = R_Al: ρ_Cu * L / A_Cu = ρ_Al * L / A_Al A_Al / A_Cu = ρ_Al / ρ_Cu. Since the resistivity ρ_Al of aluminum is higher, the aluminum wire must have a larger cross sectional area to yield the same resistance. To make this precise, suppose the wires are cylindrical. Then the cross sectional area is π(R_Al)² for the aluminum wire and π(ρ_Cu)² for the copper wire: π(R_Al)²/π(ρ_Cu)² = ρ_Al / ρ_Cu R_Al/R_Cu = √(ρ_Al / ρ_Cu) = √(2.82/1.72) = 1.28 The aluminum wire must be 28% thicker than the copper wire in order to provide the same resistance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range