Quick Details for Fused Cast Refractor Bricks for Glass Furnace
|Place of Origin:|
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
fused cast azs refractor bricks
|Compress crushing strength:|
|0.2Mpa Refractoriness under load:|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigated wooden pallet, plastic shrink film protected outside, then the straps. Finally make the wooden pallet (95*95cm, 95*100cm) , usually 1.5T per pallet, 20T per container , or as your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 working days after deposit|
|Description of fused cast azs refractor bricks|
The fused cast azs refractor bricks are made of alumina powder, zirconia sand and additive etc.
|Applications of fused cast azs refractor bricks|
The fused cast azs refractor bricks are mainly used for Glass furnace tank
|Advantages of fused cast azs refractor bricks|
1. Good corrossion to glass liquid resistance
2. Low pollution
3. Good thermal shock resistance
4. High hot crush strength
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of fused cast azs refractor bricks|
|Compress crushing strength ||Mpa ||≥350||≥350|
|Exudationtemperature of glassphase||℃||>1400||>1400|
|Anti Liquid glass erosion resistance||mm||≤1.6||≤1.5|
|Bulk density||Common casting||%||≥3.4||≥3.5|
|No piping casting||%||≥3.7||≥3.8|
|0.2Mpa Refractoriness under load||℃||1700||1700|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Quality assurance,CX REFRACTORY use high grade raw material. All products are ISO qualified.
2. Provide professional designing solution, field technical assitance and any other consulting.
3. Price advantage, provided by manufacturer directly,save much intermediate fees.
4. Professional and experienced service team, specialized in refractory production since 1986.
5. Large production capacity, short lead time of products.
6. 24*7 online service.
7. OEM service available.
1. What’s the payment?
Usually T/T, others could be discussed.
2. When will you deliver the goods?
The delivery time will be determined according to the quantity of the order.
3. Do you provide samples?
Yes, samples are available.
4. How are your products’ quality?
The products will be strictly inspected before shipment, so the quality could be guaranteed.
5. Do you accept OEM?
Yes, we can do OEM.
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Refractory materials are generally divided into two kinds, namely unshaped refractory and shaped refractory. Unshaped refractory castable is also called, is composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more adhesive powder particles, and must use one or more liquid with stirring, has strong liquidity. Refractory materials generally refers to the shape of a refractory brick, standard rules, can also according to need to be cut when the temporary processing.
- Q:What's the use of refractory bricks?
- Refractory bricks are mostly used in the lining of furnaces of high temperature industries. Such as iron and steel industry, blast furnace, hot blast furnace, converter, colored reverberatory furnace, rotary kiln, etc.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- From the point of view of data analysis, there is no radioactive substance in it, and it will not cause harm to the human body.It is in the production process, zirconium corundum bricks are likely to cause pollution.Fused zirconia corundum brick is also called AZS AZS English is abbreviated to AZS, is based on three chemical composition of Al2O3 - Zr02 - Sio2 phase diagram of three component system, according to the content of the order, Al2O3 A, Zr02 Z, Sio2 S, national standards for the use of this abbreviation, such as No. 33 cast brick, abbreviated as AZS, 33#, No. 36 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS, 36#, No. 41 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS - 41#.
- Q:Just what is in the furnace material?
- It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What is the face brick
- According to the shape and size can be divided into ordinary brick, standard brick, etc. can be used as a specific type of building furnace and various thermal equipment of high temperature building materials and structural materials, and at high temperature can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action.
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- Fire bricks burn well!!In fact, the firewall does not necessarily have to use the so-called "fire brick", but to see the brick fire limit!240, the fire limit seems to be 4 hours, 370 I do not remember clearly, fire codes have, you see, do not think so naive!
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- Power module. Small size, high power. General use should order additional storage energy, heat dissipation, etc.. Dimensions such as brick, so called brick power supply. Half brick power supply is half the size of all brick power supply.
- Q:How are qualitative and qualitative refractories understood?
- Unshaped refractory products, referred to as bulk loading, are made at the place of use for the required shapes and for heat treatment, such as castable, ramming, projection, spray, refractory clay, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range