General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM23
Insulating fire bricks GJM23 are made from high purity alumina and low iron content raw materials. The insulating fire bricks are produced by mixing, casting or extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks GJM23 temperature is 1260℃(2300℉). A variety of type could be done according to customer’s request.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM23,we choose the casting methord.The casting insulating fire bricks offering the lowest density, the lowest thermal conductivity for the application above 1000℃.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM23
Our insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
Typical Application of Insulating fire bricks GJM23
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Oil refinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
Technical Data of Insulating fire bricks GJM23
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1100℃ at 0.034 Mpa（5psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:Several kinds of energy-saving bricks
- It can be said that the type of brick is the kind of energy-saving brick. Coal gangue sintered brick (known as red brick), porous brick, hollow brick, aerated concrete block brick, etc..
- Q:Can fly ash brick keep warm?
- Sure, I do fire-resistant insulation bricks, we also use fly ash ah!
- Q:What are the specifications of high strength diatomite insulating bricks?
- Exterior wall decorative plate is made from polystyrene resin as raw material and other raw materials and polymer content, by heating mixed with catalyst, rigid foam board and plastic extrusion molding and manufacturing, has moisture-proof, waterproof performance, can reduce the thickness of building envelope, thereby increasing the use of indoor space.
- Q:How much is a thermal brick
- If you really want to buy thermal insulation brick, do not simply look at the price, but also to consider the quality of the product. (a piece of brick in the market basically in 6 yuan, if there is a floating price if it is because of the size of the insulation brick or distance, but floating slightly.)
- Q:What is the maximum temperature range of high temperature resistant insulation materials?
- Materials defined as physical and chemical properties that allow them to be used in a high temperature environment are called refractory materials. Refractory materials are widely used in metallurgy, chemical, petroleum, machinery manufacturing, silicate, power and other industrial fields, the largest amount of metallurgical industry, accounting for 50% ~ 60% of the total output.
- Q:Outside brick wall, inside brick wall how to return a responsibility?
- In general, the wall of the building and outdoor harsh environment, so the general exterior wall tiles with full ceramic tile surface, then is the kind of uneven, and the appearance of the size deviation of brick is relatively large.
- Q:Is the building built of cement hollow board safe?
- The country stipulates that hollow slab buildings can be built at most 7 floors, and of course there are also eleven stories, but these are illegal constructions. More than 7 layers, in the existing architectural design, according to the cement hollow board bearing, there is a security risk;
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks
- As the name suggests, the main role of insulating brick is used to preserve heat and reduce the loss of heat. Such as: Molai S; and the firebrick is mainly used to withstand flame burn.
- Q:Why does the water drop first and then rise when the boiler fires?
- Often in the operation of the boiler, the steam water mixture to the drum after intense evaporation of a large number of bubbles in the water side, the water volume expansion. By actual water level drum water level indicator is higher than the water level
- Q:What is the bulk density of insulating bricks?
- National classification standard: water absorption rate of ceramic tile is less than or equal to 0.5%;
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range