General Information of Insulating Fire Brick GJM23
Insulating fire bricks GJM23 are made from high purity alumina and low iron content raw materials. The insulating fire bricks are produced by mixing, casting or extruding, drying, sintering and grinding. Our insulating fire bricks GJM23 temperature is 1260℃(2300℉). A variety of type could be done according to customer’s request.
To make our firebricks more energy and cost effective, we have different manufacturing methods for our insulating fire bricks casting and extruding method.
For insulating fire bricks GJM23,we choose the casting methord.The casting insulating fire bricks offering the lowest density, the lowest thermal conductivity for the application above 1000℃.
Characteristics of Insulating Fire Brick GJM23
Our insulating fire bricks exhibit the following characteristics:
Light weight and low thermal conductivity allows thinner furnace walls
Low heat storage results in rapid cooling and heating operation
Low iron and impurities to enhance reducing atmosphere
Typical Application of Insulating fire bricks GJM23
Ceramic shuttle kilns
Oil refinery heaters
Backup insulation for all furnaces
Technical Data of Insulating fire bricks GJM23
Cold Crushing Strength
Reheating Linear Change(24hrs)
Hot Load Strength Deform(90 minutes)
1100℃ at 0.034 Mpa（5psi）
CNBM has success in insulating fire bricks due to their cost-effectiveness, excellent insulation properties. CNBM also has experience in insulating fire bricks application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What is the price of fireproof insulation material?
- Fire insulation materials are various, different specifications, grades of prices are different, according to market rules, there will be fluctuation, the most commonly used are insulation rock wool, insulation board, insulation bricks, fire blocking materials.
- Q:What is the exterior wall insulation material made of graphite?
- Graphite is polystyrene board, polyurethane graphite plate, from the point of view of building the acceptance specification in the use process, the core index of insulation material is the heat transfer coefficient and safety, by now a large number of glazed hollow bead slurry from the actual situation it seems difficult to ensure the quality of construction materials should be on site workers slurry mixing, finished product the quality gap made out of very large.
- Q:Is the quality of brick made of small-sized self insulation block equipment the same as that of large block brick equipment?
- In fact, brick and tile production is only a different production, the quality of brick produced is the same, from the silver horse experience
- Q:What are the improvements and improvements during the trial production of insulating bricks?
- Per square metre weighs only about 1.4 kilograms, reduce the burden of building.Simple production: completely break through the traditional process, greatly shorten the construction cycle.
- Q:Insulation brick should pay attention to external walls?
- Before the tile is adhered, the water spraying device is applied to spray the wet water on the adhered base layer so as not to flow better.
- Q:Are there any special requirements for the use of raw materials in thermal insulation brick production equipment? What about the raw materials?
- . The control system needs to break, pouring the completion of data acquisition and process control of production site, steam curing process monitoring and control, production line of aerated brick Deyi heavy do better and integrity, production operation management etc..
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:What is the price of thermal insulation brick for exterior wall?
- But also depends on how your drawings are made, so as to quote a specific price. There is also the price of each place is not the same, so the quotation will be different.
- Q:Can the whole wall of the high-rise building be made of grey insulation bricks?
- If the frame structure, it may be so. What is the length of the whole wall? If it is longer, it is necessary to make a constructional column; if the hole is larger, the edge of the hole needs to be made into a border or a constructional column; if the entrance is small, the edge of the hole is about 300mm and needs solid bricks to build better. South wall thickness can be about 190mm, plus plastering design value of 200mm. Personal comments for reference!
- Q:Coke burns in a closed house. Will anyone suffocate in it?
- Coke combustion, can produce carbon dioxide gas released into the atmosphere can increase the concentration of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, the greenhouse effect is getting worse, a series of harmful to human disasters occur more frequently. And too much carbon dioxide inhalation can cause hypoxia, inhibition of the respiratory system, causing death.
We are a leading supplier of wide range of mullite insulating bricks worldwide. With special technology and experienced production method, we provide
1. High quality Insulating Bricks, includes WAM23, WAM26, WAM28 and WAM30, B-5, B-6, B-7,
2. Insulating Castables
3. Insulating Mortar WAM2600, WAM3000, WAM3200.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||10.00% Northern Europe
30.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Southeast Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 16,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range