General Information of Fused Cast Brick-MS41
CMAX fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%. CMAX fused cast brick is casted by melting raw material in the mold, then cooling and solidification. Our products are top quality and long service time.
Feature of Fused Cast Brick-MS41
High thermal shock stability
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Strong glass corrosion resistance
Application of Fused Cast Brick-MS41
Sodium silicate furnace, ceramic frit furnace, glass furnace, etc.
Important parts of furnaces where chemical erosion is serious and temperature changes frequently
The chemical industrial, metallurgical furnaces.
Our refractory brick is the necessary material of high- temperature service, mainly used for industrial furnaces and kilns and thermal equipments. We can supply High Alumina Bricks, Fireclay Bricks, Low Porosity Fireclay Bricks, Mullite Bricks, Corundum Bricks, AZS Bricks, Magnesia Bricks, Zircon Bricks,insulating Bricks etc.Our Refractory Brick has high refractoriness and mechanical behavior under high temperature.And they are widely used in the metallurgy, steel, alumina, cement etc industry.
Fused Cast Brick-MS41
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- Refractory brick composition is mainly composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more kinds of sticky agent composed of mixed powder particles, when used, must be mixed with one or more liquids, mixing evenly, with strong liquidity. Different refractory bricks are different, such as silicon aluminum
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- No definite answer can be given, because any furnace is not made of only one refractory brick and needs a different fire brick to be used with each other.
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- A cuboid with stone walls, with mud firing, mostly red, commonly known as "red brick", there are "blue brick". The size of China's standard clay bricks is 240 x 115 * 53mm. The purpose of this size is to ensure that the length and width of the bricks are 4:2:1 (including the width of the 10mm seam). The thickness of brick to brick brick due to multiple titles, length is 240mm, so the thickness of a brick wall called "24" wall thickness of brick and a half wall called "37" wall thickness is the half brick wall is also known as the "one or two wall". Use bricks online to compare some extreme jokes.
- Q:How are qualitative and qualitative refractories understood?
- Shaped refractory products, such as fired brick, fused brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), refractory insulation bricks, as well as experimental and industrial crucibles, utensils and other special products.
- Q:What is the face brick
- According to the shape and size can be divided into ordinary brick, standard brick, etc. can be used as a specific type of building furnace and various thermal equipment of high temperature building materials and structural materials, and at high temperature can withstand all kinds of physical and chemical changes and mechanical action.
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.From the point of view of data analysis, there is no radioactive substance in it, and it will not cause harm to the human body.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Fireclay refractory bricks: 3.4kg-3.8kg - according to the quality of raw materials, prices ranging from 1 yuan to 2.7 yuan, high alumina refractory brick: three, high aluminum in 3.9kg or so. Ordinary T-3 firebrick weight calculation method: 230*114*65*2.2/2.1.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range