General Information of Fused Cast Brick-MS41
CMAX fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%. CMAX fused cast brick is casted by melting raw material in the mold, then cooling and solidification. Our products are top quality and long service time.
Feature of Fused Cast Brick-MS41
High thermal shock stability
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Strong glass corrosion resistance
Application of Fused Cast Brick-MS41
Sodium silicate furnace, ceramic frit furnace, glass furnace, etc.
Important parts of furnaces where chemical erosion is serious and temperature changes frequently
The chemical industrial, metallurgical furnaces.
Our refractory brick is the necessary material of high- temperature service, mainly used for industrial furnaces and kilns and thermal equipments. We can supply High Alumina Bricks, Fireclay Bricks, Low Porosity Fireclay Bricks, Mullite Bricks, Corundum Bricks, AZS Bricks, Magnesia Bricks, Zircon Bricks,insulating Bricks etc.Our Refractory Brick has high refractoriness and mechanical behavior under high temperature.And they are widely used in the metallurgy, steel, alumina, cement etc industry.
Fused Cast Brick-MS41
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Fireclay refractory bricks: 3.4kg-3.8kg - according to the quality of raw materials, prices ranging from 1 yuan to 2.7 yuan, high alumina refractory brick: three, high aluminum in 3.9kg or so. Ordinary T-3 firebrick weight calculation method: 230*114*65*2.2/2.1.
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- Refractory soil cannot be reused.Clay refractory soil 1, characteristics and uses: Clay refractory brick is a weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot air furnace, all kinds of boiler lining, and flue, smoke room, etc.. 2, product specifications form: standard shape, general, special-shaped and special-shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of fireclay bricks.
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Furnace (kiln; furnace; oven) is made of refractory material used for firing products; it is a necessary facility in the formation of ceramic art. Millions of years of human porcelain history, has accumulated rich experience and made kiln style. From the primitive society to open pile burn, burn up like digging to build Steamed Buns flame round kiln, half pour flame kiln, kiln, Banpo horseshoe shaped kiln to duck's egg, indoor gas kiln, kiln kiln electric current, in the continuous improvement in the development of science and technology.
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- Power module. Small size, high power. General use should order additional storage energy, heat dissipation, etc.. Dimensions such as brick, so called brick power supply. Half brick power supply is half the size of all brick power supply.
- Q:Just what is in the furnace material?
- It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What's the use of refractory bricks?
- Refractory material of a certain shape and size.According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.From the point of view of data analysis, there is no radioactive substance in it, and it will not cause harm to the human body.
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- The temporary pollution in the process of tiling should be cleaned in a timely manner with a damp cloth.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range