CMAX fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) Monolithic are mainly categorized into 33#
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Fused Cast AZS Monolithic Refractory
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks. Any furnace is not made of only one kind of refractory brick, and it needs different fire bricks to match with each other. The following five categories of refractory bricks are described in detail.
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- 1, silicon aluminum refractory bricks mainly include the following.(a) is the main varieties of acidic silica brick, refractory brick. It is mainly used for coke oven building, also used in furnaces all kinds of glass, ceramic and carbon calciner, refractory brick arches and other load-bearing parts, is also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove, but should not be used in thermal equipment below 600 DEG C and the temperature fluctuation in the.(two) clay brick is a refractory brick commonly used in blast furnaces, hot blast furnaces, heating furnaces, power boilers, lime kilns, rotary kilns, ceramics and refractory bricks.(three) the mineral composition of high alumina refractory brick and high alumina refractory brick is corundum, mullite and glass phase. The raw materials are high alumina and sillimanite natural ore. They are also made of fused alumina, sintered alumina, synthetic mullite and calcined alumina in different proportions with clay. It is produced by sintering process. But the products are casting brick, brick, brick fused grain and unshaped refractory brick. High alumina refractory brick is widely used in iron and steel industry, non-ferrous metal industry and other industries.
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- Tile has a long period of cement pollution, a variety of weak acid cleaning can be removed, such as oxalic acid, acetic acid and so on, of course, the use of special cleaning agent is perfect. But the cost is higher.
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- Fire bricks burn well!!In fact, the firewall does not necessarily have to use the so-called "fire brick", but to see the brick fire limit!240, the fire limit seems to be 4 hours, 370 I do not remember clearly, fire codes have, you see, do not think so naive!
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is also called AZS AZS English is abbreviated to AZS, is based on three chemical composition of Al2O3 - Zr02 - Sio2 phase diagram of three component system, according to the content of the order, Al2O3 A, Zr02 Z, Sio2 S, national standards for the use of this abbreviation, such as No. 33 cast brick, abbreviated as AZS, 33#, No. 36 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS, 36#, No. 41 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS - 41#.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Basically there are three kinds: grouting molding, casting molding, machine forming, the three methods are applicable to different types of refractory materials, grouting molding for unshaped refractory
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Fireclay refractory bricks: 3.4kg-3.8kg - according to the quality of raw materials, prices ranging from 1 yuan to 2.7 yuan, high alumina refractory brick: three, high aluminum in 3.9kg or so. Ordinary T-3 firebrick weight calculation method: 230*114*65*2.2/2.1.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range