General Information of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks ALP85 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Modulus Of Rupture (Mpa)
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick ALP85
High Alumina Bricks ALP85 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high alumina bricks?
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized high-temperature kilns and other energy consuming industries, such as chemical industry, electric power industry, etc.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- As the name suggests, the main role of insulating brick is used to preserve heat and reduce the loss of heat. Such as: Molai S; and the firebrick is mainly used to withstand flame burn. Bricks usually do not contact fire directly, while refractory bricks usually contact the flame directly.
- Q:What is the price of the first grade high alumina brick?
- Many factories in Xinmi have high alumina bricks, but they must choose a regular factory. Kuwait refractory level high aluminum brick price at around 1600, the quality of double stable supply
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- According to the chemical characteristics of refractory raw materials can be divided into acidic refractory materials, such as silica, zircon etc.; neutral refractory raw material, such as corundum, bauxite, mullite (acidic) (acidic), Ge (alkaline) iron and graphite; alkaline refractory materials, such as magnesite, dolomite, magnesium sand calcium sand.
- Q:High alumina brick 80 with which high aluminum cement?
- In order to maintain a reasonable comprehensive lining, should adopt high quality aluminum refractory mud, such as Sichuan resistance card phosphate refractory mud, refractory clay, high alumina refractory mud PA-80 LN-75, if you use the card volume of Sichuan resistant refractory clay masonry, the effect is better.
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Refractoriness. High alumina brick products are advanced varieties of aluminium silicate refractory products, and their refractoriness increases with the increase of Al2O3 content, generally not less than 1750 - 1790 DEG C. If the content of Al2O3 is more than 95% of corundum brick, the refractoriness can be as high as 1900-2000 degrees.
- Q:Which is faster for heat transfer between corundum bricks or high alumina bricks?
- There must be a difference. They vary in color from the amount of aluminum, the weight, the temperature, and the color.
- Q:What is the price of the latest thermal insulation material?
- Also through online pre understand the products and prices, and now have large-scale manufacturers are generally opened on the cable business. Goods than three, manufacturers on-site inspection, confirm the quality of goods after considering cooperation.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- The question is good, these two belong to the high aluminum brick products, when many manufacturers buy, I do not know how to distinguish.
- Q:How to distinguish the good or bad of the high aluminum brick?
- Weigh the weight of the next block. According to the weight standard, a high alumina brick is 3.9 kg in weight, two in high alumina brick, three in high aluminium brick and 4.5 kg in 4.2. The same grade, the same type of high alumina brick, if the weight of a single brick to this standard, but for high quality high alumina brick, otherwise, can not reach such a weight, it shows good quality. If there is a crack, a large piece of broken angle, four sides of inequality, it is for substandard products.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range