General Information of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks ALP85 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×3h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Modulus Of Rupture (Mpa)
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick ALP85
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick ALP85
High Alumina Bricks ALP85 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:How does the physicochemical index change when the high alumina brick is used at high temperature?
- When the high alumina brick is used at high temperature, the physical and chemical indexes and other constants will not change if the temperature is in the physical and chemical indexes and the softening temperature of the load.
- Q:Refractory brick, high alumina brick, magnesia chrome brick or magnesia brick, clay brick, which type of high temperature refractory brick?
- High alumina brick clay brick up to 1700 degrees above 1500 degrees -1750 degrees of magnesia brick and magnesia chrome brick 1500-1650 degrees, I is the production of clay brick, brick my temperature at 1500-1700 degrees. Specific depends on what kiln, brick is only part of it
- Q:What materials are used for roof insulation?
- There are two kinds: one is a kind of cotton insulation board, such as rock wool board, aluminum silicate cotton board, but this is not environmental protection, harmful to life, foam board (this fire safety factor minimum), these relatively cheap.
- Q:What is the price of the first grade high alumina brick?
- Many factories in Xinmi have high alumina bricks, but they must choose a regular factory. Kuwait refractory level high aluminum brick price at around 1600, the quality of double stable supply
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- Three high aluminum refractory brick Zhengzhou Kuwait is generally around 800. 32 years of experience, good.
- Q:How to distinguish the good or bad of the high aluminum brick?
- The general high alumina bricks used in the steel, steelmaking, hot blast furnace, electric furnace, blast furnace, reverberatory furnace, rotary kiln lining of industrial furnace in China, mainly composed of a bauxite; sillimanite minerals (including kyanite, andalusite, sillimanite etc.); synthetic material, such as alumina synthesis of mullite, corundum, etc.. High aluminum brick has good quality, high refractoriness, long life and other characteristics, is the main use of refractory brick kiln products, commonly used units can not distinguish the quality and grade of high aluminum brick right in the procurement time, caused by the high prices to buy low grade products, thereby reducing the furnace life therefore, Zhengzhou's Sindh yuan refractory material factory in here is simple to introduce how to identify the quality when purchasing brick high alumina brick.Color: in the purchase of high alumina brick, first of all to see the color, high quality aluminum brick surface smooth, yellow color white, four sides smooth, no broken angle, no cracksWeight: the weight of a block of bricks to be called, according to the standard weight level, high aluminum brick weight of 4.5 kg. Two grade high alumina brick weighs 4.2 kg, three high aluminum brick weighs 3.9 kg, the same level, the same parameters can reach this standard can be regarded as high-quality high aluminum bricks, the opposite is not up to the weight that the quality is good, if there is a crack, four angle uneven, off angle phenomenon, then substandard products, some of the above points to help to the purchaser
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Slag resistance. Due to the high alumina brick products in the three oxidation of two aluminum is neutral and high content, so this material products for acid-base slag corrosion resistance.
- Q:What are the specific raw materials for plastic pallets?
- There are two kinds of raw materials for plastic pallets: one is polypropylene (PP) and the other is polyethylene (HDPE).Plastic pallets for logistics storage: pp+pe material, recycled material 10%;Plastic trays for food trays: food grade PP, PE, pc;Polyethylene (HDPE) has excellent impact resistance and cold resistance, and it can resist environmental stress cracking. Excellent chemical stability, good oil resistance. Water absorption and tiny, low permeability, organic vapor transmission rate is larger. Electrical insulation is good, in all frequency range, dielectric properties are extremely excellent.
- Q:What is the difference between high alumina brick and clay brick?
- Light clay brick, refractory material is a kind of high porosity, low density, low thermal conductivity of refractory material, refractory materials called lightweight refractories, it includes insulating refractory products, refractory fiber and refractory fiber products. Heat insulation refractory material is characterized by high porosity, general 40%-85%, low volume density, lower than 1.5g/cm3, low thermal conductivity, generally lower than 1.0W (m.K). The utility model has the function of heat insulation of an industrial furnace, and can reduce the heat dissipation loss of the kiln, save energy, and can reduce the quality of the thermal engineering equipment. The mechanical strength, wear resistance and slag resistance of insulating refractory material are poor, and it is not suitable for the load-bearing structure of kiln and direct contact with slag, burden, molten metal and other parts.
- Q:What are the high temperature refractory mortars made of?
- Siliceous mud, mineral composition and chemical composition is similar with silica, excellent corrosion resistance, water glass slurry, drying shrinkage, but also can be used for bonding fiber products, sealing furnace wall.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range