General Information of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Permanent Linear Change(1550℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick ALP80
High Alumina Bricks ALP80 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- The structural strength of high temperature is evaluated by loading softening point. Load softening point is that under certain pressure (2 kg/ cm 2 = 0.2MPa) under the condition of heating rate to heating, measured the sample deformation (deformation for the original sample 0.6%) temperature. This temperature is called the softening point of the refractory. Sample size is Phi 36 x 50mm.
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Forming high alumina brick will be tested on some professional equipment, it is suggested that you can go to the professional testing department to know about it!
- Q:The cloth blowing is not uniform on the lime kiln refractory brick is damaged it
- Lining 1 yuan to prevent direct damage to the Sindh kiln high temperature flame or air, to protect the kiln carcass; 2, to prevent harmful substances (CO, SO2) erosion of the kiln body; 3, to prevent corrosion, material flow on the kiln body; 4, reduce the kiln temperature, kiln body to prevent oxidation 5, has the function of corrosion; thermal insulation; 6, to improve the coating performance.
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- We specialize in the production of various LeiBao refractory refractory material, such as corundum, zirconia products, alumina hollow ball products, mullite products and so on.
- Q:In 2016, a few of the traditional refractory materials will be able to survive
- From the year 2015 to the year 16 the end of the year, refractories industry presents two kinds of situations: one is a small business, a single product variety and equipment, to meet the demands of both environmental protection and the downstream market, such enterprises are generally in the Qing state inventory;
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- Total porosity is porosity refers to the total volume of sample porosity in the percentage of total volume of samples. Apparent porosity refers to the percentage of the total volume of openings, pores, and total specimens in the sample.
- Q:The difference between clay bricks and clay bricks
- Clay brick is a small building with artificial bulk. Also called sintered brick. Solid clay brick is one of the oldest building materials in the world. It is a building material that is loved by the people.
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks or high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3. High alumina brick refractory clay brick and brick than refractoriness to high. It belongs to high refractory. High alumina brick Al2O3 more, close to the neutral refractory material, can resist acid slag and alkaline slag erosion, because it contains SiO2, so the ability of alkaline slag resistance than acid resistant slag ability is weaker.According to the number of AL2O3 content is divided into, 55,65, 75,80 and so on several grades.
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three categories: I, etc. - Al2O3 content > 75%; II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 to 75%; III and so on - Al2O3 content is 48 ~ 60%.
- Q:The difference between ordinary and diatomite brick refractory brick
- To say the difference, the material is the biggest difference. There are diatomite brick density, compressive strength of small brick kiln belongs to the outer thermal insulation, and heavy refractory brick kilns for multi village in direct contact with the flame, high temperature resistance, good compressive strength, but no insulation. Hope to help you.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range