General Information of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Permanent Linear Change(1550℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick ALP80
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick ALP80
High Alumina Bricks ALP80 are mainly used:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
- Q:What are the main components of high alumina bricks?
- Sweat is like water mineral alumina bauxite, aluminum ore, magnesite, waves of gibbsite. Anhydrous alumina raw material, such as corundum, alumina, fused corundum. High alumina brick Zhengzhou gold company specializing in the production of various specifications, you can directly ask their technical staff.
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3.
- Q:How does the physicochemical index change when the high alumina brick is used at high temperature?
- If the range of softening temperature exceeds the load, the constants of other physical and chemical indexes will also increase or decrease.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- The gas will directly lead the dome combustion, in order to ensure good mixing, complete combustion of gas and air in a short time, the combustion capacity of short flame or flameless combustion burner, commonly used for semi jet short flame burner.
- Q:What are the requirements for Rubble backfill height?
- Backfill should be filled with large stones, big face, small face upward, the decoration is stable, and then use small stones leveling, the gap between the stones can be swept into the slag, gravel, so that the gap filled.
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina??
- The main component of high purity 99 corundum brick is corundum sand,90 corundum brick is mainly composed of corundum sand and a small amount of Suzhou soil, mullite.
- Q:What kind of material is the general metal case?
- Generally speaking, the outer surface of the case is usually made of a steel plate of more than 1 millimeters. The thickness and the material of the steel plate are directly related to the rigidity of the case, as well as the capability of sound insulation and anti electromagnetic radiation. The regular manufacturers of the chassis plate thickness not less than 1.3mm, but there are also some small manufacturers with a thickness of only about 1mm steel, we do not need the ruler to the amount, as long as you put him up, the more weight in the same volume of the chassis is better, in addition, we can also use the finger bomb case shell. If you can hear the crisp percussion sound proof of the casing plate is thin and brittle, if you hear is relatively dull and heavy sound that the chassis material must be good, good general steel plate coated with a layer of thin zinc (bright part), so it can withstand high strength, impact resistance, hardness high elasticity. The frame parts of the chassis are made of high quality materials with high hardness. They are bent into angle shapes or strip shapes. We can shake the chassis frame of the case by hand. Good chassis should be relatively stable, and inferior chassis light is easy to shake. When choosing, we should also pay attention to the outer edge of the case and the edge of the inner bracket. Whether the incision is smooth or not, a good case will not appear in the case of rough edges, sharp edges, burrs and so on. While the poor case appears above phenomenon, often appear when installing the blood splattered". Generally speaking, the chassis must go through the corresponding grinding process before leaving the factory. The edge of the flat plate some burr, edges and corners are rounded, the corresponding fold some corner. When you install such a case, you don't worry about cuts, and some rough, poorly built cabinets tend to scratch your hands.
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Refractoriness. High alumina brick products are advanced varieties of aluminium silicate refractory products, and their refractoriness increases with the increase of Al2O3 content, generally not less than 1750 - 1790 DEG C. If the content of Al2O3 is more than 95% of corundum brick, the refractoriness can be as high as 1900-2000 degrees.
- Q:What are the categories of bricks?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range