General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL75 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL75
High Alumina Bricks UAL75 are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:How can the refractory brick blast furnace be pulverized and pulverized enough not to be taken away by the wind?
- The gas will directly lead the dome combustion, in order to ensure good mixing, complete combustion of gas and air in a short time, the combustion capacity of short flame or flameless combustion burner, commonly used for semi jet short flame burner.
- Q:Are there any differences between insulating bricks and refractory bricks?
- The insulation performance of thermal conductivity of insulating brick in general 0.2-0.4 (average temperature 350 - 25 DEG C) w/m.k, and the thermal conductivity of refractory brick in 1 (the average temperature of 350 - 25 DEG C) above w/m.k, which can obtain the insulation performance of insulating brick than refractory brick insulation performance is much better.
- Q:The cloth blowing is not uniform on the lime kiln refractory brick is damaged it
- Lining 1 yuan to prevent direct damage to the Sindh kiln high temperature flame or air, to protect the kiln carcass; 2, to prevent harmful substances (CO, SO2) erosion of the kiln body; 3, to prevent corrosion, material flow on the kiln body; 4, reduce the kiln temperature, kiln body to prevent oxidation 5, has the function of corrosion; thermal insulation; 6, to improve the coating performance.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- The wire has two kinds of hard core and soft core, the hard core line is only one wire core, and the soft core line has a plurality of wire cores. For the same sectional area, the 7 core is more than the more than 30 core. There is a difference in use. Generally used for DC is the use of hard core line, because of its small line consumption; and for communication, we should use soft core line, but also in order to reduce its line consumption
- Q:In 2016, a few of the traditional refractory materials will be able to survive
- In short, the overall market of refractory enterprises is in a turbulent adjustment process, but the volume is still in place. Elimination is inevitable, as to how many can be eliminated, dare not assert.
- Q:What kind of material is the general metal case?
- Ordinary computer chassis and the material itself does not produce high-energy radiation, only in the space environment of the computer is the external defense requirements, and in the space structure, the use of lead as protective materials, unbearable weight.
- Q:What are the specifications for bricks?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:What is the difference between metal compounds and metal solid solutions?
- Solid solution refers to the alloy phase in which the solute atoms are dissolved into the solvent lattice and remain solvent type. A crystalline substance consisting usually of atoms or molecules in which a chemical substance is dissolved as a base; other substances are found in alloys and silicate systems; also present in polyatomic substances. The mixture can be treated as a solution when the crystal structure of the solvent can be stabilized and homogeneous after addition of solute. Some mixtures can form solid solutions in many concentrations, while some mixtures do not form solid solutions at all.
- Q:What are the reasons for the decline in the performance of high alumina bricks when we use high alumina refractory bricks?
- The brick Pei boring and time. 6, Pei brick kiln installed between the brick and the brick Pei order, Pei and kiln top, kiln wall gap etc.. 7, high alumina brick kiln plan, and the lack of edges and corners of the scene should be avoided.
- Q:What are the categories of bricks?
- Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range