General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Our company’s High Alumina Bricks UAL75 are the final result of blending excellent high-purity fused alumina as the main rawmaterial with cutting-edge technology, adding superfine powder, after mixing, drying, forming, in the high temperature shuttle kiln. We make sure that the High Alumina Bricks offered by us have gone through all the quality control parameters for maintaining their high quality standard. Their durability and strength adds life to the structure and they possess the capacity of bearing high temperature.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Permanent Linear Change(1500℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick UAL75
Good thermal shock resistance
Good erosion resistance
High compressive strength
Excellent high temperature mechanics
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL75
High Alumina Bricks UAL75 are mainlyused:
1). As lining components for the high temperature industries furnace (such as refractory, electronics, ceramics industries).
2). As Thermal insulation components for the high temperature heating equipments, such as gas making furnace, gasification furnace of petrochemical industry, reacting furnace of off-colour industry, electric induction furnace of metallurgical industry.
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Because of the high Al2O3 high aluminum products, low impurity content, the formation of fusible vitreous body less so than the clay brick high load softening temperature, but because mullite crystallization has not formed the network organization, so the load softening temperature is not high silica brick.
- Q:How does the physicochemical index change when the high alumina brick is used at high temperature?
- If the range of softening temperature exceeds the load, the constants of other physical and chemical indexes will also increase or decrease.
- Q:The cloth blowing is not uniform on the lime kiln refractory brick is damaged it
- Lining 1 yuan to prevent direct damage to the Sindh kiln high temperature flame or air, to protect the kiln carcass; 2, to prevent harmful substances (CO, SO2) erosion of the kiln body; 3, to prevent corrosion, material flow on the kiln body; 4, reduce the kiln temperature, kiln body to prevent oxidation 5, has the function of corrosion; thermal insulation; 6, to improve the coating performance.
- Q:Is glass wool inorganic thermal insulation material?
- The characteristics of glass wool, glass wool is the molten glass fibrosis, the formation of cotton like material, chemical composition of glass, is a kind of inorganic fibers. With good forming, small volume density, thermal conductivity, both thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
- Q:How much is one ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- Three high aluminum refractory brick Zhengzhou Kuwait is generally around 800. 32 years of experience, good.
- Q:Does the chimney have high acid resistance?
- The acid resistant bricks used for chimney are usually made of custom-made trapezoidal acid proof bricks, and the physical and chemical indexes of acid resistant bricks need to be confirmed according to the chimney's actual emission. At this point, you can consult our kerei refractories.
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- Fire resistance is an important performance index of refractory materials, but it does not represent the highest temperature in actual use of refractory materials. In actual use, refractories also bear certain pressure, therefore, must consider the high strength at high temperature refractory material, which is in high temperature under certain pressure without deformation, such as the NZ-40 refractory refractory degree up to 1730 DEG C, but the maximum temperature is only 1350 degrees celsius.
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks or high alumina bricks?
- High alumina brick is a kind of refractory material in refractory brick products. It is made of refractory clay or other refractory material. It belongs to the product of Si Al System
- Q:What is fireproof concrete?
- A series of concrete with fire resistance and heat resistance is made of Portland cement series as cementing material and heat-resistant material as aggregate. Silicate fireproof heat-resistant concrete with Portland slag cement, Portland cement and water glass as cementing material, broken clay brick, clay, cement clinker, broken high alumina brick as aggregate.
- Q:How are the high alumina bricks fired?
- Generally, the high alumina bauxite is added with a small amount of clay. After being ground, the gas is injected and shaped in the form of slurry by the way of gas attack or foam, and it is burnt at 1300~1500 DEG C. Sometimes industrial alumina can be used to replace part of bauxite clinker. Used for lining and thermal insulation of masonry kilns, as well as for areas where there is no high temperature, high melting material erosion and erosion effects. When touching the flame directly, the touch temperature shall not be higher than 1350 degrees.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range