General Information of High Alumina Brick SK38:
Our High Alumina Brick SK38 is made from high quality materials by the most modern processwhich major content very high percentage alumina. And our bricks of this brand are classified according to alumina content ranging from 48% to 90%. CMAX refractory bricks are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick SK38
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick SK38:
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slagging resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Application of High Alumina Brick SK38:
CMAX Refractory High Alumina Bricks are available and have excellent performance in a wide range of applications, hereinafter are some major furnaces in which use our bricks: blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, et
CNBM has success in its refractory and insulating products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory and insulating application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- Low creep and high alumina brick is based on the theory of "three stones". The combination of bauxite and clay as the main raw material, adding kyanite, andalusite and sillimanite, commonly known as the "three stone" control, physicochemical index and size composition, using alumina mullite corundum + + raw materials such as technical scheme. In the production process, first to detect and control indexes of raw materials, crushing, grinding, sieving process, according to the distribution ratio of ingredients, the size and moisture control of mud mixing after to meet the requirements of forming and molding machine, the use of qualified abrasives, blow molding control number, size and flash at the same time, the detection efficiency of semi-finished products and meet the requirements. Production process: high temperature calcination of high-grade alumina, adding small creep rate of high temperature materials, by high-pressure molding and high temperature firing. It has the characteristics of high strength, low creep rate and high use temperature. Widely used in high temperature furnace, hot air furnace hearth lining, brick and so on.
- Q:What are the high aluminum bricks made of?
- We specialize in the production of various LeiBao refractory refractory material, such as corundum, zirconia products, alumina hollow ball products, mullite products and so on.
- Q:What's the price of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Their refractory bricks are of good quality and low ex factory prices. Special high alumina refractory brick factory price of 1900 yuan / ton, a high alumina brick factory price of 1650 yuan / ton... This price applies to standard size, size 230*114*65mm, more products, prices go to see.
- Q:What should be used as binder for making high alumina bricks?
- Bond for making high alumina brick: soft clay has good plasticity, so the high alumina brick is usually made of soft clay as bond. However, the free Al2O3 free SiO2 and bauxite clinker clay in under 1200 degrees occurred two times of Mullization reaction, generate large volume expansion, silicon porosity, strength reduction. Therefore, the amount of clay powder in the ingredient should be no more than 5%.
- Q:What are the requirements for refractory materials in heat treatment furnace?
- Fire resistance is an important performance index of refractory materials, but it does not represent the highest temperature in actual use of refractory materials. In actual use, refractories also bear certain pressure, therefore, must consider the high strength at high temperature refractory material, which is in high temperature under certain pressure without deformation, such as the NZ-40 refractory refractory degree up to 1730 DEG C, but the maximum temperature is only 1350 degrees celsius.
- Q:What kind of material is the general metal case?
- We usually discuss the electromagnetic radiation of computer enclosures, mainly RF radiation, followed by MF leakage.Switch signal of RF radiation from computer high-speed leakage, such as one of the energy radiation is CPU frequency, graphics, display output line, keyboard, is the source of the operating characteristics of the computer leaked out, is also the main part of computer security.For the absorption of radio frequency radiation, the best is the use of copper materials, the use of other metals can also, thickness enough on the line.The most vulgar description is that people can sit in the case is a good thing.
- Q:What are the characteristics of high alumina bricks?
- A neutral refractory with an alumina content of more than 48%. Made from alumina or other raw materials of high alumina content; formed and calcined.
- Q:Is glass wool inorganic thermal insulation material?
- The use of glass wool, glass wool is usually used as raw materials of various types of insulation materials, such as glass wool board, glass wool, glass wool, glass wool pipe, can be used in the following areas:1) roof insulation, cold protection, sound-absorbing materials; 2) building exterior wall insulation and cold protection; 3) entertainment places, theaters, television stations, radio stations, laboratories, sound absorption treatment.
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina??
- The main component of high purity 99 corundum brick is corundum sand,90 corundum brick is mainly composed of corundum sand and a small amount of Suzhou soil, mullite.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range