General Information of High Alumina Brick SK38:
Our High Alumina Brick SK38 is made from high quality materials by the most modern processwhich major content very high percentage alumina. And our bricks of this brand are classified according to alumina content ranging from 48% to 90%. CMAX refractory bricks are available in a wide variety of temperature grades, chemistries, densities and thicknesses.
Technical Data of High Alumina Brick SK38
Permanent Linear Change(1450℃×2h)%
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Refractoriness Under Load (T0.6)
Thermal Expansion, %
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Feature of High Alumina Brick SK38:
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slagging resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Application of High Alumina Brick SK38:
CMAX Refractory High Alumina Bricks are available and have excellent performance in a wide range of applications, hereinafter are some major furnaces in which use our bricks: blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, et
CNBM has success in its refractory and insulating products due to their cost-effectiveness and excellent insulating properties. CNBM also has experience in refractory and insulating application and would like to assist you in product selection, system design, and installation techniques.
- Q:What is the high temperature limit of refractory bricks and refractory soil?
- Fire clay -- usually refers to folk point stove furnace set with a kind of soil, limit under atmospheric pressure of 1500 degrees fire clay soil 1, properties and uses: clay brick of weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot blast furnace, boiler and flue, smoke chamber lining, etc..2, product specifications form: standard shape, general, special-shaped and special-shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of fireclay bricks.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- The use of each of the single core copper wire with low line, 1.5 square with cap line home, socket 2.5 square, air conditioning to walk alone line 4 square can, when the terminal box into a socket with leakage protection switch, prevent overload and short circuit.
- Q:What is the apparent porosity of high alumina brick?
- Total porosity is porosity refers to the total volume of sample porosity in the percentage of total volume of samples. Apparent porosity refers to the percentage of the total volume of openings, pores, and total specimens in the sample.
- Q:Application characteristics of high alumina brick
- Load softening temperature. The softening temperature of high alumina brick products decreases with the increase of silica and alkali metal oxide content, but is higher than that of clay brick products, which is about 1420 - 1530 degrees centigrade. Al2O3. The softening temperature of corundum brick with content greater than 95% can reach above 1600 DEG C.
- Q:What kinds of minerals are there in the five major categories of ore crystal chemistry?
- Sulphide. A total of more than 200~300 kinds, followed by the type of silicate minerals, the weight of 0.25% of the crust. Chang Fu is an important nonferrous metal deposit, which is an important source of copper, lead, zinc, antimony and so on. It is of great economic value. The main features are: metal luster, color, streak is deep, low hardness, good thermal conductivity, than the major. Another feature is that because sulfides are often associated with magma, it is very easy to oxidize under the surface supergene action. Except for pyrite (6 ~ 6.5 hardness), the hardness is very low. Such minerals pyrite, chalcopyrite, galena, FeS2 CuFeS2, PbS, Sb2S3, stibnite sphalerite molybdenite, cinnabar HgS MoS2.
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Thermal insulation cotton is a high-purity clay clinker, alumina powder, silica powder, chromium sand and other raw materials in the industrial furnace melting at high temperature, forming fluid. Then, compressed air is used to blow or use the wire throwing machine to turn the yarn into a fiber shape. After the cotton collector is collected, the cotton is formed into a heat preservation cotton.The high alumina brick is usually made of high alumina clinker with small amount of clay. After grinding, the high alumina brick is poured and shaped in the form of slurry by the way of gas generation or foam, and it is burnt at 1300~1500 DEG C. Sometimes industrial alumina can be used instead of some bauxite clinker. Used for lining and insulation of masonry kilns, as well as for areas where there is no strong, high temperature molten material erosion and erosion. When contacting the flame directly, the surface contact temperature shall not be higher than 1350 degrees centigrade.
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- Three alumina silicate refractory product with a content of two Al2O3 (48%).
- Q:How are the grades of high alumina bricks differentiated?
- In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three categories: I, etc. - Al2O3 content > 75%; II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 to 75%; III and so on - Al2O3 content is 48 ~ 60%.
- Q:What are the categories of bricks?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:What is the difference between corundum and high alumina??
- The difference between them lies in the content of alumina and the alumina refractory products with alumina content higher than 48%The content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, which is called corundum brick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$300 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 3,486,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range