General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL48
CMAX high alumina firebricks are classified According to alumina content ranging from 48% to 90%.
The high alumina brick UAL48 contains 48% alumina with low ferrous within the brick and is well made with high technology. The raw materials are purchased from the most qualified places in China.
Features of High Alumina Brick UAL48
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slagging resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL48
CMAX high alumina bricks are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc
- Q:What are the reasons for the spalling of refractory bricks in the production of lime kiln?
- Therefore, the choice and masonry of refractory bricks are of vital importance. If there is a brick kiln kiln off block process of reproduction, is now because of the use of refractory brick kiln material mostly three grade high alumina bricks. The content of AL2O3 is about 55%, of which the content of Fe2O3 is about 2%, which is weak, and the alkali corrosion resistance is a little worse. In a containing three grade high alumina bricks in the composition of AL2O3, Si2O3, and other elements also contain K, Na trace, were the most, thus causing the system of the low melting point is very low, even at 1400 DEG C has been liquid phase, and generate CaAL12O19 limestone and calcium feldspar etc.. Form corrosion loss. Therefore, a long time will cause the loss of block. On the one hand, it may be caused by construction.
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- The product has the advantages of high temperature, little creep, strong corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance, and is suitable for large and medium-sized hot blast stoves.
- Q:How to test the aluminium bricks of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Before making bricks, the raw materials are usually tested and tested to see if the aluminum content is up to standard
- Q:What is the heat preservation material used in a laboratory furnace?
- Silicon carbide (SiC) is made from quartz sand, petroleum coke (or coal tar), sawdust (green salt produced when adding green silicon carbide) and other raw materials by smelting with resistance furnace at high temperature. Silicon carbide also rare minerals in nature, Mo sangshi. Silicon carbide, also known as carbon silica. Silicon carbide is the most widely used and the most economical kind of refractory materials in C, N, B and other non oxide refractory materials. It can be called "carborundum sand" or "refractory sand".
- Q:Use of high alumina refractory bricks?
- Because of the high Al2O3 high aluminum products, low impurity content, the formation of fusible vitreous body less so than the clay brick high load softening temperature, but because mullite crystallization has not formed the network organization, so the load softening temperature is not high silica brick.
- Q:Introduction of high alumina brick
- High alumina brick is one of refractory materials. The main component of this kind of refractory brick is AL2O3. If the content of Al2O3 is higher than 90%, it is called corundum brick. Because of the different resources, the standards of different countries are not identical. For example, European countries limit the content of Al2O3 to high alumina refractories by 42%. In China, the content of Al2O3 in high alumina brick is usually divided into three parts: I, etc. - Al2O3 content, >75%, II, etc. - Al2O3 content is 60 ~ 75%, and the content of Al2O3 is 48 ~ 60%.
- Q:What does refractory consist of
- Refractory materials can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to their function in the production process of refractory materials.The main raw material is the main body of refractory. Auxiliary raw materials can be divided into binders and additives. The role of bonding agent is to make the refractory body in the production and use process has enough strength. There are commonly used lignin, phenolic resin, asphalt, cement, water glass, phosphoric acid and phosphate, sulfate, some main raw material itself has the effect of binder, such as clay; additive is to improve the production of refractory materials and construction technology, or strengthen the refractory material of some properties, such as stabilizer, water reducing agent, inhibitor, plasticizer, foaming agent, dispersing agent, bulking agent, antioxidant.
- Q:What is the price of the latest thermal insulation material?
- There are many kinds of insulation materials, and the price will fluctuate with the market. Small quantities of inquiry or procurement, then go directly to the local thermal insulation market, a wide variety of prices are basically the market price.
- Q:How much is one ton / ton of high alumina refractory brick?
- The price of high alumina refractory bricks is not equal, according to the quality index of GB2988-2012
- Q:What is the difference between high alumina brick and clay brick?
- There must be a difference. They vary in color from the amount of aluminum, the weight, the temperature, and the color. For example: 75 high aluminum and 43 clay bricks, 75 single weight 4.5kg or more. 43 3.65kg or so, the use of temperature 75, high aluminum in about 1520, 43 of brick 1430 or so, the color of 75 pan white, 43 of the Loess color. In short, the difference is great.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range