General Information of High Alumina Brick UAL48
CMAX high alumina firebricks are classified According to alumina content ranging from 48% to 90%.
The high alumina brick UAL48 contains 48% alumina with low ferrous within the brick and is well made with high technology. The raw materials are purchased from the most qualified places in China.
Features of High Alumina Brick UAL48
Low thermal conductivity
Excellent acid and base slagging resistance
Excellent thermal shock resistance
Excellent mechanical strength
Application of High Alumina Brick UAL48
CMAX high alumina bricks are commonly used in blast furnace, hot blast furnace, the roof of electric furnace, teeming ladle, rotary kiln, regenerator, etc
- Q:What are the specific raw materials for plastic pallets?
- There are two kinds of raw materials for plastic pallets: one is polypropylene (PP) and the other is polyethylene (HDPE).Plastic pallets for logistics storage: pp+pe material, recycled material 10%;Plastic trays for food trays: food grade PP, PE, pc;Polyethylene (HDPE) has excellent impact resistance and cold resistance, and it can resist environmental stress cracking. Excellent chemical stability, good oil resistance. Water absorption and tiny, low permeability, organic vapor transmission rate is larger. Electrical insulation is good, in all frequency range, dielectric properties are extremely excellent.
- Q:How to make refractory bricks and boiler wall adhesion more firm?
- Suggest that you use fire brick to increase the length of brick or pull the amount of turn, and use high temperature mortar masonry
- Q:What is the difference between fireclay bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- First of all, there is a difference in the material, one is clay, and one is high aluminum.Also known as clay brick brick, is a man-made small bulk building, clay brick clay (including shale, coal gangue powder) as the main raw material, through mud processing, molding, drying and roasting, solid and hollow.
- Q:How much is the bending temperature aluminum silicon carbide brick for torpedo car
- High alumina brick is made of superfine alumina, fused corundum and fused mullite as main refractory materials.
- Q:Which is better, the soft core or the hard core?
- When the current through the wire, it will produce a magnetic field in the vertical plane space of the wire, if there is a current two wire close by in the same direction, because they produce a magnetic field in the direction is opposite, it will produce a repulsive force is due to the magnetic field force. They will mutually inhibit current intensity of the other party, caused by the reduction of current in the wire, this inhibition of each current intensity, we called wire inductance. When the AC current line frequency is high, the inductance is stronger.
- Q:Can high alumina brick resist carburizing?
- It is heavy brick mullite brick, brick to do the heavy weight to more than 2.4 manufacturers can achieve a few feeling
- Q:What is the standard classification of high alumina bricks or high alumina bricks?
- Refractory brick is non-metallic materials can be classified according to a kind of inorganic material, high aluminum brick, clay brick, magnesia brick, corundum brick, mullite bricks, silicon carbide materials such as brick, high alumina brick is used as a relatively wide range of products in accordance with the refractory brick high alumina refractory materials by high aluminum brick is generally divided into Al2O3 content three: I - II - >75% Al2O3 content; the content of Al2O3 is 60 ~ 75%; III - Al2O3 content from 48 to 60%.
- Q:Difference between low creep high alumina brick and ordinary high alumina brick
- The question is good, these two belong to the high aluminum brick products, when many manufacturers buy, I do not know how to distinguish.
- Q:What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks or high alumina refractory bricks?
- The T3 in T3 refractory bricks refers to the model indicating that the refractory brick model is T-3, and that the corresponding T-3 model is 230*114*65 (mm)
- Q:What are the categories of bricks?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels.
Our products are mainly mullite brick, high alimina brick acid-resistant refractory brick, phosphate abrasive brick and andalusite brick, with annual output of 20000 tons heavy refractory, the tunnel kiln with 80m in length is mainly for manufacturing of top quality refractory, such as corundum products, alumina products and spinel products. In order to promote sustainable development, we will insist on scientific development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 36,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range