Fused cast AZS firebricks-MS-35
Fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%.
Fused cast alumina (α-β Al2O3 and β Al2O3) firebricks are composed of alpha alumina, beta alumina and small amount of glass phase.
Both AZS and alumina firebricks have shown excellent performance in glass furnace construction.
ZrO2 ≥ %
SiO2 ≤ %
Na2O + K2O≤ %
Bulk Density, (g/cm3) ≥
Apparent Porosity, ≤ %
C.C.S., Mpa ≥
Exudating Temperature of Glass Phase, ℃ ≥
Bubbling Tendency(1300℃×10h) (%)
Anti-Corrosion Rate of Glass Liquid, 1500℃×36h (mm/24h)
Feature of Fused cast AZS firebricks
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Application of Fused cast AZS firebricks
Fused Cast Brick-MS35
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- No definite answer can be given, because any furnace is not made of only one refractory brick and needs a different fire brick to be used with each other.
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- Thecompressive node as a new type of building energy-saving wall materials, which can be used for masonry walls, but also has good thermal properties, in line with the construction of the building module, reduce the loss in the process of construction, improve work efficiency; the hole rate reached more than 35%, can reduce the weight of the wall, save the foundation engineering cost. Compared with common sintered porous brick, it has the characteristics of heat preservation, heat insulation, light weight, high strength and high construction efficiency. The product is made of shale as raw material. It is produced by high vacuum extrusion molding machine and one yard firing process
- Q:What's the use of refractory bricks?
- Refractory bricks are mostly used in the lining of furnaces of high temperature industries. Such as iron and steel industry, blast furnace, hot blast furnace, converter, colored reverberatory furnace, rotary kiln, etc.
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- A cuboid with stone walls, with mud firing, mostly red, commonly known as "red brick", there are "blue brick". The size of China's standard clay bricks is 240 x 115 * 53mm. The purpose of this size is to ensure that the length and width of the bricks are 4:2:1 (including the width of the 10mm seam). The thickness of brick to brick brick due to multiple titles, length is 240mm, so the thickness of a brick wall called "24" wall thickness of brick and a half wall called "37" wall thickness is the half brick wall is also known as the "one or two wall". Use bricks online to compare some extreme jokes.
- Q:How are qualitative and qualitative refractories understood?
- Unshaped refractory products, referred to as bulk loading, are made at the place of use for the required shapes and for heat treatment, such as castable, ramming, projection, spray, refractory clay, etc..
- Q:What is the face brick
- You should be talking about refractory bricksThe refractory brick brick. Referred to as refractory material has a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick, refractory insulating bricks (Rong Zhuzhuan);
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Light weight brick 1 to 1.7 kilograms; heavy clay superscript brick weighs 3.75 kilograms; light 30 plates 0.79 kilograms; light 40 plates, 1.05 kilograms
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- Power module. Small size, high power. General use should order additional storage energy, heat dissipation, etc.. Dimensions such as brick, so called brick power supply. Half brick power supply is half the size of all brick power supply.
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Refractory materials are generally divided into two kinds, namely unshaped refractory and shaped refractory. Unshaped refractory castable is also called, is composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more adhesive powder particles, and must use one or more liquid with stirring, has strong liquidity. Refractory materials generally refers to the shape of a refractory brick, standard rules, can also according to need to be cut when the temporary processing.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range