General Information of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
CMAX fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%. CMAX refractory bricks are dense shaped refractory material.with high refractoriness and mechanical behavior under high temperature, refractory bricks is the nacessary material of high-temperature services, mainly used for industrial furnaces and kinls and several thermal equipments. CMAX fused cast bricks are made of raw materials such as high-grade bauxite, which are melted and founded in high temperature electric furnace.
Feature of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Bear high temperature
high strength at high temperature
Application of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
Fused Cast Brick AZS36 are the most widely used materials both in glass contact and superstructure of glass melting furnaces.
Our company is a specialized manufacturer and supplier of refractory bricks. We can supply a variety of refractory bricks,such as high alumina bricks,fireclay bricks,low porosity fireclay bricks, insulating bricks and many kinds of refractory castable,ramming mass etc.
Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- A cuboid with stone walls, with mud firing, mostly red, commonly known as "red brick", there are "blue brick". The size of China's standard clay bricks is 240 x 115 * 53mm. The purpose of this size is to ensure that the length and width of the bricks are 4:2:1 (including the width of the 10mm seam). The thickness of brick to brick brick due to multiple titles, length is 240mm, so the thickness of a brick wall called "24" wall thickness of brick and a half wall called "37" wall thickness is the half brick wall is also known as the "one or two wall". Use bricks online to compare some extreme jokes.
- Q:How are qualitative and qualitative refractories understood?
- Unshaped refractory products, referred to as bulk loading, are made at the place of use for the required shapes and for heat treatment, such as castable, ramming, projection, spray, refractory clay, etc..
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- No definite answer can be given, because any furnace is not made of only one refractory brick and needs a different fire brick to be used with each other.
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Furnace (kiln; furnace; oven) is made of refractory material used for firing products; it is a necessary facility in the formation of ceramic art. Millions of years of human porcelain history, has accumulated rich experience and made kiln style. From the primitive society to open pile burn, burn up like digging to build Steamed Buns flame round kiln, half pour flame kiln, kiln, Banpo horseshoe shaped kiln to duck's egg, indoor gas kiln, kiln kiln electric current, in the continuous improvement in the development of science and technology.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.From the point of view of data analysis, there is no radioactive substance in it, and it will not cause harm to the human body.
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- The temporary pollution in the process of tiling should be cleaned in a timely manner with a damp cloth.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range