General Information of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
CMAX fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%. CMAX refractory bricks are dense shaped refractory material.with high refractoriness and mechanical behavior under high temperature, refractory bricks is the nacessary material of high-temperature services, mainly used for industrial furnaces and kinls and several thermal equipments. CMAX fused cast bricks are made of raw materials such as high-grade bauxite, which are melted and founded in high temperature electric furnace.
Feature of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Bear high temperature
high strength at high temperature
Application of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
Fused Cast Brick AZS36 are the most widely used materials both in glass contact and superstructure of glass melting furnaces.
Our company is a specialized manufacturer and supplier of refractory bricks. We can supply a variety of refractory bricks,such as high alumina bricks,fireclay bricks,low porosity fireclay bricks, insulating bricks and many kinds of refractory castable,ramming mass etc.
Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- No definite answer can be given, because any furnace is not made of only one refractory brick and needs a different fire brick to be used with each other.
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- A cuboid with stone walls, with mud firing, mostly red, commonly known as "red brick", there are "blue brick". The size of China's standard clay bricks is 240 x 115 * 53mm. The purpose of this size is to ensure that the length and width of the bricks are 4:2:1 (including the width of the 10mm seam). The thickness of brick to brick brick due to multiple titles, length is 240mm, so the thickness of a brick wall called "24" wall thickness of brick and a half wall called "37" wall thickness is the half brick wall is also known as the "one or two wall". Use bricks online to compare some extreme jokes.
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- From the point of view of data analysis, there is no radioactive substance in it, and it will not cause harm to the human body.It is in the production process, zirconium corundum bricks are likely to cause pollution.Fused zirconia corundum brick is also called AZS AZS English is abbreviated to AZS, is based on three chemical composition of Al2O3 - Zr02 - Sio2 phase diagram of three component system, according to the content of the order, Al2O3 A, Zr02 Z, Sio2 S, national standards for the use of this abbreviation, such as No. 33 cast brick, abbreviated as AZS, 33#, No. 36 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS, 36#, No. 41 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS - 41#.
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- It is in the production process, zirconium corundum bricks are likely to cause pollution.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory wood made from refractory clay or other refractory material
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Refractory materials are generally divided into two kinds, namely unshaped refractory and shaped refractory. Unshaped refractory castable is also called, is composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more adhesive powder particles, and must use one or more liquid with stirring, has strong liquidity. Refractory materials generally refers to the shape of a refractory brick, standard rules, can also according to need to be cut when the temporary processing.
- Q:What are the categories of brick?
- Fired shale brick as a new building energy-saving wall materials, which can be used for masonry walls, but also has good thermal properties, in line with the construction of the building module, reduce the loss in the process of construction, loss and high work efficiency; the hole rate reached more than 35%, can reduce the weight of the wall, save the foundation engineering cost. Compared with common sintered porous brick, the Jian Ling brick has the characteristics of heat preservation, heat insulation, light weight, high strength and high construction efficiency. The product is made of shale as raw material. It is produced by high vacuum extrusion molding machine and one yard firing process
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range