General Information of Fused Cast Brick-AZS41
The fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%.
Feature of Fused Cast Brick-AZS41
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Application of Fused Cast Brick-AZS41
Technical Data of Fused Cast Brick-AZS41
Fused Cast Brick-AZS41
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- Fire bricks burn well!!In fact, the firewall does not necessarily have to use the so-called "fire brick", but to see the brick fire limit!240, the fire limit seems to be 4 hours, 370 I do not remember clearly, fire codes have, you see, do not think so naive!
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- 1, silicon aluminum refractory bricks mainly include the following.(a) is the main varieties of acidic silica brick, refractory brick. It is mainly used for coke oven building, also used in furnaces all kinds of glass, ceramic and carbon calciner, refractory brick arches and other load-bearing parts, is also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove, but should not be used in thermal equipment below 600 DEG C and the temperature fluctuation in the.(two) clay brick is a refractory brick commonly used in blast furnaces, hot blast furnaces, heating furnaces, power boilers, lime kilns, rotary kilns, ceramics and refractory bricks.(three) the mineral composition of high alumina refractory brick and high alumina refractory brick is corundum, mullite and glass phase. The raw materials are high alumina and sillimanite natural ore. They are also made of fused alumina, sintered alumina, synthetic mullite and calcined alumina in different proportions with clay. It is produced by sintering process. But the products are casting brick, brick, brick fused grain and unshaped refractory brick. High alumina refractory brick is widely used in iron and steel industry, non-ferrous metal industry and other industries.
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Light weight brick 1 to 1.7 kilograms; heavy clay superscript brick weighs 3.75 kilograms; light 30 plates 0.79 kilograms; light 40 plates, 1.05 kilograms
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- Refractory soil cannot be reused.Clay refractory soil 1, characteristics and uses: Clay refractory brick is a weak acid refractory material, its thermal stability is good, suitable for hot air furnace, all kinds of boiler lining, and flue, smoke room, etc.. 2, product specifications form: standard shape, general, special-shaped and special-shaped brick. Physical and chemical properties of fireclay bricks.
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Refractory materials are generally divided into two kinds, namely unshaped refractory and shaped refractory. Unshaped refractory castable is also called, is composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more adhesive powder particles, and must use one or more liquid with stirring, has strong liquidity. Refractory materials generally refers to the shape of a refractory brick, standard rules, can also according to need to be cut when the temporary processing.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory wood made from refractory clay or other refractory material
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Basically there are three kinds: grouting molding, casting molding, machine forming, the three methods are applicable to different types of refractory materials, grouting molding for unshaped refractory
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- It is in the production process, zirconium corundum bricks are likely to cause pollution.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- Refractory brick composition is mainly composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more kinds of sticky agent composed of mixed powder particles, when used, must be mixed with one or more liquids, mixing evenly, with strong liquidity. Different refractory bricks are different, such as silicon aluminum
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range