General Information Fused Cast Brick-MS36
CMAX fused cast brick-MS36 (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Fused Cast Brick-MS36
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Exudating Temperature of Glass Phase
Anti-corrosion Rate of Glass Liquid(1500℃×26hrs)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Fused Cast Brick-MS36
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Excellent thermal stability
Application of Fused Cast Brick-MS36
CMAX fused cast brick mainly used in:
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- A cuboid with stone walls, with mud firing, mostly red, commonly known as "red brick", there are "blue brick". The size of China's standard clay bricks is 240 x 115 * 53mm. The purpose of this size is to ensure that the length and width of the bricks are 4:2:1 (including the width of the 10mm seam). The thickness of brick to brick brick due to multiple titles, length is 240mm, so the thickness of a brick wall called "24" wall thickness of brick and a half wall called "37" wall thickness is the half brick wall is also known as the "one or two wall". Use bricks online to compare some extreme jokes.
- Q:What is the face brick
- You should be talking about refractory bricksThe refractory brick brick. Referred to as refractory material has a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick, refractory insulating bricks (Rong Zhuzhuan);
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- Thecompressive node as a new type of building energy-saving wall materials, which can be used for masonry walls, but also has good thermal properties, in line with the construction of the building module, reduce the loss in the process of construction, improve work efficiency; the hole rate reached more than 35%, can reduce the weight of the wall, save the foundation engineering cost. Compared with common sintered porous brick, it has the characteristics of heat preservation, heat insulation, light weight, high strength and high construction efficiency. The product is made of shale as raw material. It is produced by high vacuum extrusion molding machine and one yard firing process
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Fireclay refractory bricks: 3.4kg-3.8kg - according to the quality of raw materials, prices ranging from 1 yuan to 2.7 yuan, high alumina refractory brick: three, high aluminum in 3.9kg or so. Ordinary T-3 firebrick weight calculation method: 230*114*65*2.2/2.1.
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Refractory materials are generally divided into two kinds, namely unshaped refractory and shaped refractory. Unshaped refractory castable is also called, is composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more adhesive powder particles, and must use one or more liquid with stirring, has strong liquidity. Refractory materials generally refers to the shape of a refractory brick, standard rules, can also according to need to be cut when the temporary processing.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size.
- Q:What are the categories of brick?
- Fired shale brick as a new building energy-saving wall materials, which can be used for masonry walls, but also has good thermal properties, in line with the construction of the building module, reduce the loss in the process of construction, loss and high work efficiency; the hole rate reached more than 35%, can reduce the weight of the wall, save the foundation engineering cost. Compared with common sintered porous brick, the Jian Ling brick has the characteristics of heat preservation, heat insulation, light weight, high strength and high construction efficiency. The product is made of shale as raw material. It is produced by high vacuum extrusion molding machine and one yard firing process
- Q:What's the use of refractory bricks?
- Refractory brick fire resistance is greater than 1580 degrees, and the average brick three or four Baidu softened deformation. The refractory brick because of its high refractoriness, and high pressure molding, and after high temperature kiln, so the use of strength is particularly good, practicality is particularly strong in high temperature liquid, gas with high temperature, high temperature solid, chemical corrosion products etc..
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is also called AZS AZS English is abbreviated to AZS, is based on three chemical composition of Al2O3 - Zr02 - Sio2 phase diagram of three component system, according to the content of the order, Al2O3 A, Zr02 Z, Sio2 S, national standards for the use of this abbreviation, such as No. 33 cast brick, abbreviated as AZS, 33#, No. 36 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS, 36#, No. 41 fused zirconium corundum brick, abbreviated as AZS - 41#.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks. Any furnace is not made of only one kind of refractory brick, and it needs different fire bricks to match with each other. The following five categories of refractory bricks are described in detail.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range