General Information Fused Cast Brick-MS36
CMAX fused cast brick-MS36 (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Fused Cast Brick-MS36
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Exudating Temperature of Glass Phase
Anti-corrosion Rate of Glass Liquid(1500℃×26hrs)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Fused Cast Brick-MS36
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Excellent thermal stability
Application of Fused Cast Brick-MS36
CMAX fused cast brick mainly used in:
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- No definite answer can be given, because any furnace is not made of only one refractory brick and needs a different fire brick to be used with each other.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Furnace (kiln; furnace; oven) is made of refractory material used for firing products; it is a necessary facility in the formation of ceramic art. Millions of years of human porcelain history, has accumulated rich experience and made kiln style. From the primitive society to open pile burn, burn up like digging to build Steamed Buns flame round kiln, half pour flame kiln, kiln, Banpo horseshoe shaped kiln to duck's egg, indoor gas kiln, kiln kiln electric current, in the continuous improvement in the development of science and technology.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size.
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- All brick power up to 500 watts up and down. The internal circuit is tight and heating, the device has good adhesion, the circuit is more advanced, and the efficiency is high, so it can achieve small size and high power.
- Q:Just what is in the furnace material?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C.
- Q:What are the categories of brick?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Basically there are three kinds: grouting molding, casting molding, machine forming, the three methods are applicable to different types of refractory materials, grouting molding for unshaped refractory
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- Refractory brick composition is mainly composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more kinds of sticky agent composed of mixed powder particles, when used, must be mixed with one or more liquids, mixing evenly, with strong liquidity. Different refractory bricks are different, such as silicon aluminum
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range