Fireproof fiber Cement Board
The compressed machine is 14000 tons, So we can produce density over 1600kg/m3. 100% Non asbestos
Fireproof fiber Cement Board
Headerboard high density fiber cement board is 100% free of asbestos. The compressed machine is14000tons. So we can produce density over 1600kg/m3.Thickness from 4mm-30mm, Standsize is 1220*2440, size can be customized according to your requirement.
The production line was introduced from Germany. There are total two production lines now. Production capacity is 20 million square meters per year. We can send you boards earlier than other supplier.
Main Product Features:
|Fireproof fiber Cement Board|
Cellulose Fiber, Quartz Sand, Portland Cement
1220X2440MM / 1200X2400MM
1.5-1.7G/CM3; 1.2-1.4G/CM3 / 1.4-1.5G/CM3
Incombustible Class A1
Back side without water drop after 24 hours
Air dried condition: ≥18; Saturated Condition: ≥14
Decorative materials Class A
No layers and no cracks after 25 cycles under freezing and thawing
100% free of asbestos
ISO, CE, SGS
Standard wooden pallet
FOB, CNF, CIF
T/T, Irrevocable L/C at sight
Within 15 days if stock not available
Environmental friendly materials
Excellent Strength and toughness
Waterproofing and fireproofing
Antisepsis and moth-proofing
Good acoustic insulation and weather resistance
Good thermal and heat insulation
Durability and long lifetime
Exterior decoration panel
Intergrative facade panel for exterior wall thermal insulation
Interior wall decoration panel
Flooring for loft interlayer, container house, light steel villa
For subway, tunnel,baseboard, outdoor furniture
Thinner lining board for stone
- Q:I'm installing a new bathtub, can I attach the tub to the cement board?
- Yes, they did this on Blue Peter last year from velcro, a washing-up liquid bottle, and some sticky-backed plastic - remember when you're using the scissors to ask an adult to help!
- Q:Will the cement board rust?
- Time if long-term, of course, can be imagined that ordinary cement is a portland cement, urine containing hydrochloric acid, after a long period of time into the hydrochloric acid will produce corrosion of cement will be metamorphosed in advance, it must be affected.
- Q:Paste and Advantages of Cement Pressure Plate
- Calcium silicate board processed into the ceiling, with resistance to subsidence, moisture, no dust, non-flammable and other characteristics, an effective solution to mineral wool board gypsum board easy subsidence, short life defects.
- Q:Is the Etter board available for exterior finishes?
- Eute board with fire, moisture, water, sound insulation effect, environmental protection, fast installation, long life and other advantages.
- Q:Which is better adhesive or mourter for applying ceramic tile on cement board floor?
- The first and most common is Polymer Modified thinset. It's the least expensive, and the most common for a floor. MAKE SURE YOU GET POLYMER MODIFIED. It will say on the bag. The next is a premixed tile mastic. This is usually used for walls since it has more initial grab and helps keep the tiles from vertically sliding. There is nothing wrong with using premixed mastic as long as the tile is indoors. It will cost more however, and will also take longer to dry. If your doing a small area it might be easier since you don't have to mix it.
- Q:How do I attach cement board to my kitchen floor?
- Here's how a tile contractor would do it. First off you need to look how the tile floor will finish to the other floorings it will tie into. Ideally you want the same level when finished. It is common though to have a slight offset (up to 1/4 is acceptible). So remove whatever you need to be 1 lower then the other floor, before you install 1/2 hardibacker and the tile. What you listed above is a waste of time and money. You don't need plywood and hardibacker. You use one or the other. The industry has gotten away from tile directly on plywood, so don't consider that. Use the hardibacker. My guess is when you remove the vinyl and hardwood, you will be about 1 down. Screw the subfloor down then attach the hardibacker with 1 5/8 screws and lay the tile. If it is within the tolerance I noted above (1/4), you can buy a transition strip to apply at the change from tile to existing flooring. If your floor is up and down, do this, use a level as a straight edge on the floor, marking the high and low spots. The high spots need to be feathered out and the low spots need to be filled in. You should do this before you install the hardibacker. You can listen to a kid that worked with his dad or a listen to guesses from people that tiled a floor or two. You can even listen to a woman on here that claims to have been a remodel contractor, master electrician, building inspector and everything else she claims to have been, or you just take free advice from a guy that does tile floors. Your call.
- Q:is there a substitute for cement??
- Q:is taping cement board necessary?
- Always tape joints. it acts as an expansion joint. It actually allows the expansion and contraction of the board. You never see it or feel it but its there. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Home decoration ceiling with what plate is it?
- The so-called ceiling, also known as the ceiling or ceiling, is an important building decoration works. Ceiling is not only beautiful, but also very practical, with insulation, heat insulation, sound insulation, the role of sound absorption. Then we have to look at the decoration of the ceiling of the material which!
- Q:How can I tell the difference between cement and backer board?
- By your question it sounds as if you intend to re-tile the floor, if so it will be concrete and you be able t tile straight over it once the other tiles have been removed and the slab made good for tiling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range