Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within one week days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly two weeks working days can be served.
- Q:what is the current price of Firbre cement board and where can it be found?
- I bought some 3ft x 5 ft sheets a long time ago for $15 dollars a piece. I'm sure it'll be more than that now. Home Depot has it.
- Q:How should the seam from durock cement board to Drywall be taped?
- You can use the fiberglass tape. Just apply compound on the drywall half and thin set on the cement board side.
- Q:when installing cement boards on my bathroom walls is it ok to screw them on directly?
- Directly? It is recommended to attach with screws into studs as specified for the material, so many inches apart. How would you atttach them otherwise? Do the seams with thinset mortar and fiberglass reinforcing tape.
- Q:What is the kind of plate?
- Thermal insulation: As the use of Portland cement board plant fiber plant structure, the thermal conductivity of 0.176W / (M.K), and gypsum board is almost the same, and gray sand brick block (1.1W (M .K) compared to its thermal insulation has a significant advantage.
- Q:Can you glue glue with glue?
- Yibu clay is a product name, not a waterproof material standard name, classified as polymer cement waterproof mortar. If mixed with the market is 801 glue (polyvinyl alcohol), will not change the waterproof properties of Yili clay. In the process of production of glue, may also add a certain percentage of polyvinyl alcohol powder. Mixed with other glue is not easy to say.
- Q:Can drywall texture be applied to cement board?
- Sure. It may react a little differently because of the moisture absorbing properties of the cement board. Try some tests and experiment with moistening the cement board before applying the texture.
- Q:What is the cement pressure plate, what is the use of it?
- Also known as fiber cement pressure plate or cement fiber pressure plate, is a natural fiber and cement as raw material, by the pulp, forming, cutting, pressing, conservation made of a new type of building plate.
- Q:I would like to install hard wood floors, over cement floors.?
- it can be done as stated above but it is not practical , if they ever have to bust up the slab for water or sewage problems the floor is gone ..
- Q:do i need to put down cement board on concrete before laying tile?
- No, the tiles will bond to the concrete just fine.
- Q:Does backerboard need to be installed for new kitchen tile with cement floor?
- No, you can tile directly onto the cement floor. Check to make sure it is level and also repair any holes or cracks before you start. If your floor is not level, the easiest fix is to buy self-leveler at any home improvement store. It is runny, kind of like water, and it finds its own level and then sets -- and you can then tile on top of it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range