Main mechanical preformance indexes
Cement,Quartz Sand,Paper Pulp,etc.
1220mm×2440mm or 1200mm×2400mm
Light yellow or Grey
Incombustibility A Class(GB8624-A)
Conforming to GB6566-2001 A Class
FOB SHAGNHAI port, CNF, CIF
7 to 10 days after the order is confirmed.
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
① How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of fiber cement board，is one of the large-scale professional investment mineral production bases in China. Exported to markets in Asian, American, Middle East, African. OEM service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within one week days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly two weeks working days can be served.
- Q:Multilayer residential buildings used by the cement board to bear the pressure
- Refers to the pressure can withstand the board should bear the live load;
- Q:does durock cement board has zink or lead ? Does it afferct my birds?
- If your birds are Parrot like Budgies etc , they are for ever nibbling at wood or anything else., Do you know the signs of Lead poisoning,Paralysis being the main one. Durock does contain minute particles but have you considered that it could be Mice droppings or mice urine contamination on their food as the symptoms are similar. Your birds must be actively eating the cement board, which you will be ble to see by the damage to the board. Otherwise you must contact a vet asap. Avian Care Consultant
- Q:Installation technology and process of external wall cement board
- Injection molding, foaming: then the slurry into the mold foam, foaming process for about 3-5 minutes; initial maintenance: after the completion of injection molding for several hours after the initial maintenance; stripping: foam foam insulation board to be completed Early cutting, with the initial strength can be stripping; cutting: with a certain strength of the foam insulation board blanks after stripping can be cut, cutting specifications according to the need to adjust the cutting blade; finished maintenance: foam cement insulation board maintenance Age should not be less than 7 days.
- Q:Which is better adhesive or mourter for applying ceramic tile on cement board floor?
- The first and most common is Polymer Modified thinset. It's the least expensive, and the most common for a floor. MAKE SURE YOU GET POLYMER MODIFIED. It will say on the bag. The next is a premixed tile mastic. This is usually used for walls since it has more initial grab and helps keep the tiles from vertically sliding. There is nothing wrong with using premixed mastic as long as the tile is indoors. It will cost more however, and will also take longer to dry. If your doing a small area it might be easier since you don't have to mix it.
- Q:How do I install a Cork bulletin board on a cement wall?
- go buy a tap con kit. It consists of a drill bit for the concrete, concrete screws and a driver. It should only cost a few dollars. drill pilot holes in the cork, drill the concrete and fasten it with the blue screws made for concrete, you may want to paint the screw heads to blend afterward.
- Q:The top of the bathroom with cement board or gypsum board is good
- Gypsum board is gypsum as the main material, adding fiber, adhesive, modifier, by mixing to suppress, dry from. With the fire, noise, heat, light, high strength, low shrinkage characteristics, because the gypsum board is relatively easy to putty, generally used to decorate the paint to paint latex paint, but poor water resistance, not suitable for use in humid environments The
- Q:Can veneer cement board be on the floor?
- In the first floor or easy to wet areas to be high processing. First covered with moisture-proof cloth, overlap at least 15 cm, after the nail keel (interval 30cmx30cm), which can be placed charcoal to absorb water vapor, lime powder to avoid termites. Covered with 15mm plywood as the bottom plate, the plate from the wall began to act, and temporarily with small pieces of wood or waste sheet and foot wall at least 8mm expansion joints, and then stick or nail fixed VIVA wood cement board. Laying finished, will be reserved for expansion of the small pieces of wood completely removed, and then install the kicking board or silica gel fill.
- Q:Gypsum board how to make the effect of cement
- You can paste the wallpaper, you can also let the experienced decoration master to give you the effect.
- Q:Is it necessary to put down cement board when putting down ceramic tile in the kitchen?
- There are tens of thousands of ceramic-tile installations all over the world that are hundreds of years old that are still in great shape. Almost all of these are installed directly over concrete or somecement-based material If you want a gorgeous ceramic-tile job, you need to be sure the backer board is in the same plane and the walls are perfectly plumb. In the old days, the tile setters installing the wet cement stucco took the time to get the stucco perfectly plumb and flat, even if the wall studs were crooked, bowed or bent. for other information you can check my source site
- Q:Do you know that light through the cement? What is the material and how to do it?
- Litracon is a widely used new building material with light transmission properties. It is a compound of fiber and fine grinding cement that can be used to produce construction and installation of prefabricated blocks and cement boards. As the fiber size is small, so as a new ingredient mixed with the cement together to form a collection. Therefore, the final not only in the cement is mixed with two components of glass fiber only, but in the internal structure and the surface can achieve a balanced effect of new building materials. From thousands of optical fibers in parallel between the two sides of the cement block to form a policy. The proportion of fibers is very low (4%) throughout the cement block. In addition, because the fiber size is very small, so become a cement structure of a collection of components, cement block surface or uniform cement. In theory, the light-permeable cement block can be built with a few meters of thickness of the wall, because the fiber in principle, within 20 meters will not lose any light information. The fiber does not affect the high capacity of the cement, so in these cement blocks can build any load of the building structure. The light-permeable cement block can be produced in a different size, and a heat-insulating layer can be added thereto.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range