Can be used in washrooms as the ceiling, partition and backer boards. Additionally, Due to the features of fire prevention, thermal insulation, mildew proof and moisture proof, Bestinboards are also applicable to places where high security is needed.
6.Low moisture and water absorption
7.100% asbestos free and other hazardous substances.
1.Hold by Wooden Pallet
2.Covered by PVC and Bonded with plastic belt
3.Fasten around the corners
4.Mounted in container to protect your purchasing.
1. Payment: T/T
2 .Lead time: Samples:15 Working days;
3. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests.
4. Shipping port: Foshan,Guangzhou or Shenzhen port, Mainland China.
5. Discounts: discount based on the order quantity.
Products are Calcium Silicate Board (Fiber Cement Board), exterior wall plate, Facade Board and lining board, etc. Our products have passed ISO certificates. CE, TUV Certificates are on progress.
Cross > 16Mpa
|Water Absorption||< 0.1%|
|Water Contain||<6%(Under EMS condition)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.12-0.15 w/(m •k)|
|Non-combustibility||GB 8624-2006 Grade A1,CE EN 12467:2012 Grade A1 |
|Water Impermeablility||Traces of moisture appeared on the under surface of the sheet,but no formation of drops of water on the underside of the sheet after 24 hours.|
|Freeze-thaw||Not have cracking and layering after freeze-thaw cycles 25 times.|
|Application||Interior Ceiling,Interior Patition, Bottom Liner|
|Products Warranty||More than 20 years|
|Raw Material ||Content|
|Cement ||44 %|
|Quartz ||44 %|
|Natural Fiber ||8 %|
|Composition of Finished Product ||Content|
|Crystalloid of Calcium Silicate ||52%|
|Calcium Carbonate ||10%|
|Cellulose ||8% |
- Q:is there a substitute for cement??
- Q:How many colors does cement have?
- A foreign reinforced concrete research institute invented a cheap and common shielding material - carbon cement. In order to make the cement conductive, in the cement added conductive properties of anthracite or coke powder. Building the building with this kind of cement makes the building itself a barrier and more secure and reliable than a metal barrier. When making conductive cement, pay attention to its high reflection coefficient, resulting in a high level of indoor electromagnetic energy. For the protection of staff and sensitive equipment, the Russian Institute of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete Science has also found a more ideal conductive cement, both a good absorption of electromagnetic radiation, but also has a very low reflection coefficient. The success of its development can reduce the cost of electromagnetic protection to the original 1%. Conductive cement can be used not only to build new plants but also as protective coatings. As the conductive cement will heat when there is a current through, this heat is safe and does not cause burning, so it can be used to build heat exchangers, drying rooms, non-icing airport runways, sidewalks and stairs, Wall of the house.
- Q:Cement board to do the bathroom top off the skin, how to deal with
- Cement board is not suitable for ceiling materials, it is easy to crack, a thorough way is to remove, re-integrated ceiling or waterproof gypsum board ceiling.
- Q:Can you just glue backer board on a cement wall?
- You can. but it won't stay attached. At MINIMUM, you need to strip the paint so you have a surface the glue MAY be able to bond with. The PROPER method is NOT attaching the board to the concrete at all. You should frame out a wall and nail the board to the studs.
- Q:What is gypsum plaster how does it differ from cement plaster and what does one use for backing?
- Gypsm is hydradated pulverized limestone. You would ask for Gypsym topcoat or Gypsm tape adhesive in the Drywall department of Lowes. It costs today $9.95 for a 5 gallon pail of the stuff. Gypsm is resoluable in water after drying. In other words you can redissolve gypsm in water. Gypsm is mined in the US in states like Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and so on. It is a naturally occuring substance. Plaster of Paris is unhydrated form of lime. When wetted with water it changes chemically and remains hard no matter if submerged into water. The process is irreversible. Cement is made from clay and limestone fired to high temperatures, then ground and pulverized. When water is added to cement it changes its chemistry and the water reacts with cement forming a new compound It is irreversible The Romans invented Cement. Common Drywall is gypsm between 2 layers of paper enclosure. There are also metal lath in 26x84 inch lenghts and plaster board lath in 16x36 inch lengths Those all above are nailed or glued to the house studs.
- Q:Cement fiber wall hanging board PVC wall hanging board which is good?
- Cement fiber board if it comes with insulation, you can stick + anchor technology, do not need to dry hanging ah, save more!
- Q:Can v board be glued directly on the wall?
- Downside, will be installed on the four sides of the UV board with a chamfering machine down to 45 degrees angle. According to the actual installation requirements, and some just down the next two sides or three sides.
- Q:What are the differences between the gypsum board and the cement pressure plate and the Eide board?
- Cement pressure plate is based on natural fibers and cement as raw material, by the pulp, forming, cutting, pressing
Steamed into a new type of building plate. With light, high strength, waterproof, anti-corrosion, fire, large format, good processing, improve construction efficiency and so on. Mainly used for internal and external walls, pouring walls, composite panel wall panels, fire door lining, external wall insulation panels.
- Q:Fibre Cement Nails Help?
- Not sure your spelling is correct, but cement board such as DUROCK uses special screws for installation. No fiber cement board uses nails they all get installed with SCREWS
- Q:Fiber cement board and the difference between the water board
- Water board, also known as decorative concrete, is a water concrete slab. Different from ordinary concrete, it is smooth surface, uniform color, angular, no damage and pollution, but in the surface coated with a layer or two transparent protective agent, it is very natural, solemn.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range