Can be used in washrooms as the ceiling, partition and backer boards. Additionally, Due to the features of fire prevention, thermal insulation, mildew proof and moisture proof, Bestinboards are also applicable to places where high security is needed.
6.Low moisture and water absorption
7.100% asbestos free and other hazardous substances.
1.Hold by Wooden Pallet
2.Covered by PVC and Bonded with plastic belt
3.Fasten around the corners
4.Mounted in container to protect your purchasing.
1. Payment: T/T
2 .Lead time: Samples:15 Working days;
3. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests.
4. Shipping port: Foshan,Guangzhou or Shenzhen port, Mainland China.
5. Discounts: discount based on the order quantity.
Products are Calcium Silicate Board (Fiber Cement Board), exterior wall plate, Facade Board and lining board, etc. Our products have passed ISO certificates. CE, TUV Certificates are on progress.
Cross > 16Mpa
|Water Absorption||< 0.1%|
|Water Contain||<6%(Under EMS condition)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.12-0.15 w/(m •k)|
|Non-combustibility||GB 8624-2006 Grade A1,CE EN 12467:2012 Grade A1 |
|Water Impermeablility||Traces of moisture appeared on the under surface of the sheet,but no formation of drops of water on the underside of the sheet after 24 hours.|
|Freeze-thaw||Not have cracking and layering after freeze-thaw cycles 25 times.|
|Application||Interior Ceiling,Interior Patition, Bottom Liner|
|Products Warranty||More than 20 years|
|Raw Material ||Content|
|Cement ||44 %|
|Quartz ||44 %|
|Natural Fiber ||8 %|
|Composition of Finished Product ||Content|
|Crystalloid of Calcium Silicate ||52%|
|Calcium Carbonate ||10%|
|Cellulose ||8% |
- Q:Cement board. recep, how can i make it myself?
- cement board or backer board, despite its name, isnt a board with cement on it. as far as i know, its agregate cement with glass meh fibre on top of it. i would not make it yourself. since its meant to protect your bathroom from water damage, i wouldnt take the risk. do you have green board (waterproof drywall) that would be another option. this dosent really solve your problem, but a bettrer product to use instead (or as well as) backer board, would be ditra. you can sheet your bathroom in 3/4 plywood anywhere your going to tile, apply thinset, and lay down the ditra mats (following al instructions). then you can tile over it with thinset, and grout it and you have a very effective waterproofing system. its expensive, but it will last a lifetime and you will never have water problems. they make other products ditra products for walls, floor and even for walk in showers (curbs).
- Q:when installing cement boards on my bathroom walls is it ok to screw them on directly?
- Yes, it is perfectly o.k to screw the backer board to you walls using sheetrock screws or the cement backer board screws. Like someone said earlier, be sure to attach the backer boards to your studs using 1 1/4 to 1 5/8 inch drywall screws. If you are installing the backer boards over sheet rock, it is still perfectly o.k to screw the boards using screws, once again, be sure to aim to hit you studs. One thing to look out for is your plumbing on your shower assembly side of your shower, you can do this by marking all your studs, before you begin any screwing. Good luck.
- Q:cement sheets in the bedroom wall - any ideas?
- If you are good with using joint compound you can go over the walls with that. A friend of mine had several rooms where there was drywall embossed with vertical lines and then printed to look like pine paneling. I simply went over the walls with a skim coat of joint compound to fill in all the vertical lines and it was fine. Fast an easy.
- Q:Installing cement board on kitchen walls for tiles, do I just screw it into studs...?
- Cement board is an alternative to regular drywall.It is great for bathrooms or any areas that may get damp like kitchen backsplash.I would remove the original drywall and replace it with the cementboard.If you do a good job grouting your tiles then you shouldnt need to change it to cementboard unless the drywall is damged.I tiled a backsplash 15 years ago on top of drywall and it still looks as good as the day I did it.
- Q:How about wood wire cement board? Is it environmentally friendly building materials?
- The combination of lignocellulosic and Portland cement produces a non-toxic building material plate that does not contain any volatile toxic substances such as asbestos and formaldehyde. Wood fiber cement board will not produce any harmful substances, excellent environmental performance. Wooden cement board contains 71% Portland cement, 19% mineralized wood fiber, 9% moisture and 1% binder. Wood fiber cement board conforms to ASTM E 136 non-flammable building materials standard, excellent structural performance. Soaked in water is not layered, stable uniformity. Wooden cement board can be cut, planing, grinding, drilling, threading, and can be fixed with nails or screws
- Q:How does the cement pressure plate make a large brick? Specific steps and methods?
- Single 9mm cement board must be a keel fixed, and you are 5.8 flat partition, the cement board should be used to engage in three pieces, the keel span is best not more than 45CM, to ensure the number of screws to ensure that the unit area of the hanging Lose power. Cement board tiles above is no problem, just like ordinary cement wiping the same wall construction.
- Q:I would like to install hard wood floors, over cement floors.?
- it can be done as stated above but it is not practical , if they ever have to bust up the slab for water or sewage problems the floor is gone ..
- Q:How to make the cement board darker
- Powder can be added to the cement carbon black, 1% content.
The role of carbon black in cement is as follows:
Carbon black is used in many industries, such as ink, rubber and so on. These are more common applications. And I am afraid a lot of people do not know is that carbon black is also used in cement, and the role is more than one. In addition to carbon black can be used as a colorant of cement, but also can be used as cement crushing accelerator.
- Q:Home decoration ceiling with what plate is it?
- The so-called ceiling, also known as the ceiling or ceiling, is an important building decoration works. Ceiling is not only beautiful, but also very practical, with insulation, heat insulation, sound insulation, the role of sound absorption. Then we have to look at the decoration of the ceiling of the material which!
- Q:Can I lay particle board over concrete/cement floor then install laminate wood over it?
- Do NOT use particle board. There is no reason, as the laminate can be laid over the concrete with the proper padding. The particle board may swell and cause you issues down the road. Check the instructions on the flooring. Some require a plastic vapor barrier under them, while others only need the padding. 1/8 is not a big deal. The transition strip will bridge the difference. Be sure to check for peaks and valleys in the concrete, and fill in low spots. This will prevent the tongues on the planks from snapping off, leaving gaps in the floor. Allow the laminate to acclimate to the basement for a week or so before installing. Hope this helps. EDIT: You don't need anything under the flooring except vapor barrier or padding. They are designed to be able to be installed on a concrete base. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range