Can be used in washrooms as the ceiling, partition and backer boards. Additionally, Due to the features of fire prevention, thermal insulation, mildew proof and moisture proof, Bestinboards are also applicable to places where high security is needed.
6.Low moisture and water absorption
7.100% asbestos free and other hazardous substances.
1.Hold by Wooden Pallet
2.Covered by PVC and Bonded with plastic belt
3.Fasten around the corners
4.Mounted in container to protect your purchasing.
1. Payment: T/T
2 .Lead time: Samples:15 Working days;
3. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests.
4. Shipping port: Foshan,Guangzhou or Shenzhen port, Mainland China.
5. Discounts: discount based on the order quantity.
Products are Calcium Silicate Board (Fiber Cement Board), exterior wall plate, Facade Board and lining board, etc. Our products have passed ISO certificates. CE, TUV Certificates are on progress.
Cross > 16Mpa
|Water Absorption||< 0.1%|
|Water Contain||<6%(Under EMS condition)|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.12-0.15 w/(m •k)|
|Non-combustibility||GB 8624-2006 Grade A1,CE EN 12467:2012 Grade A1 |
|Water Impermeablility||Traces of moisture appeared on the under surface of the sheet,but no formation of drops of water on the underside of the sheet after 24 hours.|
|Freeze-thaw||Not have cracking and layering after freeze-thaw cycles 25 times.|
|Application||Interior Ceiling,Interior Patition, Bottom Liner|
|Products Warranty||More than 20 years|
|Raw Material ||Content|
|Cement ||44 %|
|Quartz ||44 %|
|Natural Fiber ||8 %|
|Composition of Finished Product ||Content|
|Crystalloid of Calcium Silicate ||52%|
|Calcium Carbonate ||10%|
|Cellulose ||8% |
- Q:does durock cement board has zink or lead ? Does it afferct my birds?
- If your birds are Parrot like Budgies etc , they are for ever nibbling at wood or anything else., Do you know the signs of Lead poisoning,Paralysis being the main one. Durock does contain minute particles but have you considered that it could be Mice droppings or mice urine contamination on their food as the symptoms are similar. Your birds must be actively eating the cement board, which you will be ble to see by the damage to the board. Otherwise you must contact a vet asap. Avian Care Consultant
- Q:Cement board spray really stone paint
- With insulation board, adhesive mortar wiping mortar, primer, really stone paint, varnish can be strong, solid, three-dimensional.
- Q:What are the drill bits for the cement board?
- If you can only use a large diamond (diamond drilling machine) usually able to dry to a diameter of 200 if the professional ability to 400-500 mm
Now the big demolition company has a capacity to 1 meter in diameter
- Q:What's the best way to get a smooth cut on 1/2 cement board?
- Masonry blade on a circular saw would do it. Clamp a board on the cement board and run the saw along it. take it slow and use several passes. You should get a fairly smooth/straight line.
- Q:Production of fiber cement board copy method has what characteristics
- The fibers are oriented in two-dimensional plane orientation, and the direction of the fiber is mainly in the direction of the main stress of the plate. Through other means of subsidies, can make the fiber arrangement direction to meet the requirements of different products.
- Q:Do you need to lay cement board down if your tiling a portion of a garage floor, new structure?
- You don't EVER have to lay cement board over concrete. Just check it with a straightedge and fill in any low spots before you lay the tile. Good luck.
- Q:need to know what the regulations are for a cement truck driver..how may hours a day he can drive?
- Since that would be local driving, and not interstate, I think the max is 12 with 10 between.
- Q:Really stone paint the external walls, with ordinary cement board how to deal with the base, what materials to do
- External walls are generally used to deal with putty, specifically including the following steps (the above content are from the general source of paint official website related information):
- Q:Will the cement board rust?
- Reinforced concrete (English: Reinforced Concrete or Ferroconcrete), engineering often referred to as reinforced concrete (tong). Refers to a composite material that improves the mechanical properties of a concrete by cooperating with a composite material consisting of reinforcing steel bars, steel plates or fibers in concrete. For the most common form of stiffened concrete.
- Q:5mm cement fiber board how much money a square?
- Beijing here is about 20-40 per month, is not tax with the freight, do not know which area you want,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range