1.Product Features of Fiber Cement Board:
It is a light-weight and high-intensity building material which is characterized by convenience in construction, great performance for
processes like sawing, nailing without being warped or cracks. In addition, the surface of the boards can be painted or covered with tile or wallpaper, not afraid of insects and not self-heating.
The product has great thermal insulation, sound insulation, and endurance for temperature change, so it meets the working requirements of building construction, especially with it's good fire proof, explosion proof, and no emission of noxious fumes.
2.Technical Data of Fiber Cement Board:
Place of Origin:
AN HUI AND GUANGDONG China (Mainland)
Non-Asbestos Fiber Cement Boards
Content of chloride ion:
Percentage of water swelling:
Incombustibility A1 Class(GB8624-2006)
Material of TCB fiber cement board:
3.Specifications of Fiber Cement Board:
1) Thickness: 4 - 20mm
2) Normal Size: 1220*2440/1200*2400, with the maxium length 3.66m.
4.Usage of Fiber Cement Board:
The magnesium board is widely adoptable to partition and suspending ceiling in decoration of buildings. It is also absolutely suitable to the structure for heat preservation, sound insulation wall places with dampness, mobile partition, special class fire prevevention, sandwiched plate in fireproof- gate and packaging of equipment cases.
5.Packaging & Delivery of Fiber Cement Board:
1)Pieces with palletes or pieces loosely in the container.
2) Packed with 6-8 wood pallet in the container
- Q:What is water and water? How to do it?
- More and more architects in the world use clean water technology, such as world-class architects Beixing Ming, Ando Tadao and so on in their design a lot of use of water concrete. Sydney, such as the hospital, the National Theater of Japan, the prehistoric museum in Paris and other world-renowned art class construction, are using this architectural art.
- Q:Can I put walls tile in my entire bathroom that is made with cement boards?
- The walls may not be able to hold that much weight.
- Q:Can I use durock cement board to cover someholes?
- It will be fine. A bit overkill maybe, but it will work. Might as well use it if you already have it.
- Q:Really stone paint the external walls, with ordinary cement board how to deal with the base, what materials to do
- External walls are generally used to deal with putty, specifically including the following steps (the above content are from the general source of paint official website related information):
- Q:why are cement mixers places on a flat board?
- the flat board distributes the weight over a larger area, so the pressure per square inch is reduced.
- Q:Should I install the bathtub first, or the cement board first?
- If you got the standard enamelled metal tub you will see that the top edge may have screw holes already in it. I don't think fiberglass was much different- maybe no holes and you have to drill them yourself as the tub is in place This is screwed to the studs. Can't see studs behind cement board.(Don't care if you have better than 20:20 vision) CB is just a board for tiling onto. Before that was Greenboard basically gypsum board with a waterproof coating. Before that it was just gypsum board. The Tile& grout is the waterproof layer. Many houses were done on gypsum board. Mine has been done that way because neither Greenboard or Cementboard were not invented yet. Mine has been up for 35 years not a problem at all.
- Q:Why cant i ollie on cement?
- Cement is too heavy. Try to ollie on a skateboard instead.
- Q:Gypsum board how to make the effect of cement
- Paste gypsum board is based on building gypsum as the main raw material, mixed with appropriate amount of additives and fiber to do the core, with a special plate for the face, the processing made of sheet metal. The gypsum board has the characteristics of light weight, sound insulation, heat insulation, strong processing performance and simple construction method.
- Q:What is stronger six cement blocks stacked high or a board that is 6 feet long and 6 by 6?
- are the cement blocks stacked without mortar? are the cement blocks loaded in bending or compression? is the board loaded in bending or compression? What is the criterion of failure? cracking or breaking? Not a fair comparison with out some explanation.
- Q:I have ceramic tile grout that keeps breaking up from faulty cement board. Can I use something more flexible?
- there are some colored cement repair products that contain silicone that may work good, also you can just use white silicone or caulk just squeeze it in and let it dry have a rag handy for cleanup both are flexible and last a long time.
We are a professional manufacturer of calcium silicate boards and fiber cement boards. For many years, our company has researched environmentally-friendly materials which are leading in our country.
We passed the evaluation of ISO9001 Quality System certification in 1999 and our products were awarded with title of "China Environment Symbol Products" by State Environment Protection Bureau. Our products sell well in Japan, America and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Feicheng city, China
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||55.00% China Market
15.00% Mid East Market
9.00% Africa Market
7.00% Korea Market
5.00% Europe Market
5.00% Austraila Market
4.00% Eastern Asia Market
||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate , Green Building Materials Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||ABOVE 4 LINES
||Design Service Offered ,Quality control offered
|Product Price Range