1.Product Features of Fiber Cement Board:
It is a light-weight and high-intensity building material which is characterized by convenience in construction, great performance for
processes like sawing, nailing without being warped or cracks. In addition, the surface of the boards can be painted or covered with tile or wallpaper, not afraid of insects and not self-heating.
The product has great thermal insulation, sound insulation, and endurance for temperature change, so it meets the working requirements of building construction, especially with it's good fire proof, explosion proof, and no emission of noxious fumes.
2.Technical Data of Fiber Cement Board:
Place of Origin:
AN HUI AND GUANGDONG China (Mainland)
Non-Asbestos Fiber Cement Boards
Content of chloride ion:
Percentage of water swelling:
Incombustibility A1 Class(GB8624-2006)
Material of TCB fiber cement board:
3.Specifications of Fiber Cement Board:
1) Thickness: 4 - 20mm
2) Normal Size: 1220*2440/1200*2400, with the maxium length 3.66m.
4.Usage of Fiber Cement Board:
The magnesium board is widely adoptable to partition and suspending ceiling in decoration of buildings. It is also absolutely suitable to the structure for heat preservation, sound insulation wall places with dampness, mobile partition, special class fire prevevention, sandwiched plate in fireproof- gate and packaging of equipment cases.
5.Packaging & Delivery of Fiber Cement Board:
1)Pieces with palletes or pieces loosely in the container.
2) Packed with 6-8 wood pallet in the container
- Q:When building a tile shower. On walls, can I use poly behind cement board and redguard on top?? Too Much??
- No problem. i dont call it overkill. I would rather do it know than wish i had.
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced cement (GRC) board is what
- Specializing in the production of GRC plate, the production cycle to reach 5,000 square meters, professional exports to foreign countries.
- Q:Cement fiber pressure plate, fiber cement pressure plate (FC board), cement asbestos board, mineral wool decorative plate. Are these all the same? Where are they used?
- Product Specifications:
1200 * 2400 * (4-30) mm, 1200 * 1200 * (4-30) mm
1220 * 2440 * (4-30) mm
Other specifications can be processed, custom.
- Q:Paste and Advantages of Cement Pressure Plate
- Calcium silicate board, fiber cement pressure plate is the ideal decoration of the permanent building plate. Walls, ceiling also applies to the wall, the activities of the floor, table, billboards, goods cabinets, kitchen latrines, goods cabinets, fire Pipe, furniture liner, fire door lining. Disadvantages: easy to cause crevice cracking, and deal with the gap is too much trouble. (Thermal expansion and contraction is relatively strong in the reason)
- Q:Websites that is dealing with Fibre Cement Board good quality. Thanks!?
- We okorder.com. Thanks, Rajesh Contractor
- Q:Do you use spackling or thinset to seal the seams between cement board and the ceiling?
- Youve got the right idea. It's called sanded caulk and it should be available in a color that matches your grout. Just be sure the bottom of your backer board is inside the lip of the tub and 1/4 above it so it won't wik moisture. As far as the why, it's mainly cosmetic. Good luck
- Q:Do need to rip out the cement board if it got wet after it dried initially before I tile over it?
- You shouldn't have to rip it out. I would let a fan run on it for a few hours just to make sure it is totally dry.
- Q:Cement board can not wet paste
- Simple approach: with a plastic film about a square meters or so, and then closed to the cement floor on the closure, 12 hours later to see if there is no water mist, the film inside the presence of water beads and other phenomena, no words that dry good
- Q:should i put the shower basin flush against the frame or leave .5 for the cement board?
- The framing goes tight to the shower pan, and the cement board goes down to the lip of the pan, but not over it. IMPORTANT: do not run the cement board over the lip or this will cause a bow at the bottom all the way around. Your tile will run down to the shower base. If you ran the cement board behind the shower pan the lip would stick out and when you tiled, the tile would be pushed out as described at the bottom row. I hope this makes sense to you.
- Q:I need to fix a loom board cause one of the pegs broke we don't have superglue but we have vinyl cement can I use that?
- No. Honey has got it right. Wood glue (yellow) is the stuff to use. To do it properly, the broken peg needs to be drilled out and a new peg (dowel) needs to be put in. If a loom board is what I think it is, it is under stress (which is why it broke) and that joint needs to be as strong as possible.
We are a professional manufacturer of calcium silicate boards and fiber cement boards. For many years, our company has researched environmentally-friendly materials which are leading in our country.
We passed the evaluation of ISO9001 Quality System certification in 1999 and our products were awarded with title of "China Environment Symbol Products" by State Environment Protection Bureau. Our products sell well in Japan, America and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Feicheng city, China
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||55.00% China Market
15.00% Mid East Market
9.00% Africa Market
7.00% Korea Market
5.00% Europe Market
5.00% Austraila Market
4.00% Eastern Asia Market
||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate , Green Building Materials Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||ABOVE 4 LINES
||Design Service Offered ,Quality control offered
|Product Price Range