1.Product Features of Fiber Cement Board:
It is a light-weight and high-intensity building material which is characterized by convenience in construction, great performance for
processes like sawing, nailing without being warped or cracks. In addition, the surface of the boards can be painted or covered with tile or wallpaper, not afraid of insects and not self-heating.
The product has great thermal insulation, sound insulation, and endurance for temperature change, so it meets the working requirements of building construction, especially with it's good fire proof, explosion proof, and no emission of noxious fumes.
2.Technical Data of Fiber Cement Board:
Place of Origin:
AN HUI AND GUANGDONG China (Mainland)
Non-Asbestos Fiber Cement Boards
Content of chloride ion:
Percentage of water swelling:
Incombustibility A1 Class(GB8624-2006)
Material of TCB fiber cement board:
3.Specifications of Fiber Cement Board:
1) Thickness: 4 - 20mm
2) Normal Size: 1220*2440/1200*2400, with the maxium length 3.66m.
4.Usage of Fiber Cement Board:
The magnesium board is widely adoptable to partition and suspending ceiling in decoration of buildings. It is also absolutely suitable to the structure for heat preservation, sound insulation wall places with dampness, mobile partition, special class fire prevevention, sandwiched plate in fireproof- gate and packaging of equipment cases.
5.Packaging & Delivery of Fiber Cement Board:
1)Pieces with palletes or pieces loosely in the container.
2) Packed with 6-8 wood pallet in the container
- Q:Adhesive method of cement board and cement wall
- With liquid nails, also called non-nail glue. From the name can be judged, "liquid" that its state of existence; "nail" that its nature. Liquid nail is a strong adhesive force of multi-functional building structure strong glue. In foreign countries generally known as liquid nails, domestic called spike nails.
- Q:Can veneer cement board be on the floor?
- In the first floor or easy to wet areas to be high processing. First covered with moisture-proof cloth, overlap at least 15 cm, after the nail keel (interval 30cmx30cm), which can be placed charcoal to absorb water vapor, lime powder to avoid termites. Covered with 15mm plywood as the bottom plate, the plate from the wall began to act, and temporarily with small pieces of wood or waste sheet and foot wall at least 8mm expansion joints, and then stick or nail fixed VIVA wood cement board. Laying finished, will be reserved for expansion of the small pieces of wood completely removed, and then install the kicking board or silica gel fill.
- Q:What kind of cirrcular saw blade do I use to cut cement board?
- Use a board saw - it's basically the same as working with plasterboard/sheetrock
- Q:How do I remove a bathroom sink that has ceramic tiles cemented on?
- sure its superb to get rid of each thing however the cement board is 3/8 to a million/2 in. thick and the tile being placed on it truly is a pair of a million/4 to 3/8 counting on the quantity of thin set used. are you able to place a threshold down on the doorway to house for this distinction in top? And if the timber below the tile floor isn't a minimum of a million in. thick then the flexing of the floor will continually reason cracking of the grout lines if no longer the tiles them self. those are a pair issues people forget whilst wanting a tile floor. good success
- Q:How long does it take for fence post cement to dry and set before i can start nailing on the boards?
- You want a durable fence so why in the world would you rush to nail and put pressure on fresh concrete after you go to the hard work. Just wait a minimum of 3 days, that is 72 hours from time of pouring, so if you finished on Tuesday at 4:00PM DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING EARLIER THAN FRIDAY AFTER 4:00 PM. Very simple and fundamental. Once you cracked the fresh concrete, you simply ruined it, period. DO NOT DO IT!!!.
- Q:I am doing a large free standing mosiac external panel, using blue board, what side do I mosiac blue or cemenT?
- Q:Can the cement do not dry?
- Cement fiberboard, also known as fiber cement board. Is based on siliceous, calcium material as the main raw material, adding plant fiber, after the pulp, copy, pressure, conservation made of a new type of building materials.
- Q:Do I need a Cement Backer board for Ceramic Tile?
- Cement Backer Board
- Q:applying 6x6 Porcelain tile over hardibacker cement board?
- Custom Building products, sold at Home Depot is what I ve used for years.. You can use the white or grey, just that the grey is just a bit cheaper too. For porcelains you ll want the Flexbond line in the Custom thin set. It s the one recommended for porcelains. Also in the past I ve used H B Fuller s Tec lines of thin sets. love that line, it mixes to a nice creamy consistancy. But its not as available to the public and more expensive. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Do you know that light through the cement? What is the material and how to do it?
- Litracon PXL as a new generation of Litracon products, with the characteristics of transparent plastic materials instead of the original fiber composition, so that the production of the product possible, but also greatly reduce the cost. Ordered array of light through the lattice to make its brightness and clarity as the display pixel is clearly visible. Through the Litracon PXL technology can not only produce cement board, but also can create a lot of other three-dimensional modeling. In addition, Litracon PXL technology can even be used to produce urban sculpture, street landscape and other municipal landscaping works.
We are a professional manufacturer of calcium silicate boards and fiber cement boards. For many years, our company has researched environmentally-friendly materials which are leading in our country.
We passed the evaluation of ISO9001 Quality System certification in 1999 and our products were awarded with title of "China Environment Symbol Products" by State Environment Protection Bureau. Our products sell well in Japan, America and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Feicheng city, China
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||55.00% China Market
15.00% Mid East Market
9.00% Africa Market
7.00% Korea Market
5.00% Europe Market
5.00% Austraila Market
4.00% Eastern Asia Market
||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate , Green Building Materials Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||ABOVE 4 LINES
||Design Service Offered ,Quality control offered
|Product Price Range