1.Product Features of Fiber Cement Board:
It is a light-weight and high-intensity building material which is characterized by convenience in construction, great performance for
processes like sawing, nailing without being warped or cracks. In addition, the surface of the boards can be painted or covered with tile or wallpaper, not afraid of insects and not self-heating.
The product has great thermal insulation, sound insulation, and endurance for temperature change, so it meets the working requirements of building construction, especially with it's good fire proof, explosion proof, and no emission of noxious fumes.
2.Technical Data of Fiber Cement Board:
Place of Origin:
AN HUI AND GUANGDONG China (Mainland)
Non-Asbestos Fiber Cement Boards
Content of chloride ion:
Percentage of water swelling:
Incombustibility A1 Class(GB8624-2006)
Material of TCB fiber cement board:
3.Specifications of Fiber Cement Board:
1) Thickness: 4 - 20mm
2) Normal Size: 1220*2440/1200*2400, with the maxium length 3.66m.
4.Usage of Fiber Cement Board:
The magnesium board is widely adoptable to partition and suspending ceiling in decoration of buildings. It is also absolutely suitable to the structure for heat preservation, sound insulation wall places with dampness, mobile partition, special class fire prevevention, sandwiched plate in fireproof- gate and packaging of equipment cases.
5.Packaging & Delivery of Fiber Cement Board:
1)Pieces with palletes or pieces loosely in the container.
2) Packed with 6-8 wood pallet in the container
- Q:Cement board to do the bathroom top off the skin, how to deal with
- A long time and out, paint can be directly sprayed up, putty powder
- Q:why are cement mixers places on a flat board?
- The answer is A
- Q:I have installed cement board ceiling & after painting i found cracks in joints of board.How can i rectify it?
- Cement board is used as a sub base for tile. As for joints you would need to fill them, which usally you use mesh tape and thinset and then apply tile, I am not sure what you have done.
- Q:Loft mezzanine floor with good or good cast steel
- Good steel structure, the main advantages of steel fire, moisture, water, pest control, anti-ants, sound insulation effect, life expectancy of up to 60 years. Easy to cut, easy construction, load per square meter up to 3 tons, in the emerging LOFT structure is widely used
- Q:Fibre Cement Nails Help?
- Not sure your spelling is correct, but cement board such as DUROCK uses special screws for installation. No fiber cement board uses nails they all get installed with SCREWS
- Q:An exhibition, you can use the cement board to do arc shape of the wall? If so, what about the specific building steps?
- Cement board to do the arc wall, then cut into a long strip of the fight
Steps: playing keel cement pressure plate cut the arc to fight arc-shaped shape hanging iron net plaster finishes
- Q:There is no special interior wall putty powder coated ceilings cement board does not blister
- Buzzing interior wall putty powder: mainly used for gypsum board, plywood and other joints between the patch, as well as other non-structural and active cracks in the repair, which is characterized by high reliability of filling cracks, the construction convenient and cost Bottom
- Q:Is it possible to use a cement board with a small double intermediate compartment?
- So the choice of 120mm thick, thickness and the live load on the board, the board should meet the requirements of cracks and deflection, concrete grade and environmental categories, and the board around the beam strength of concrete strength level, Below C
- Q:Building a replacement counter top?
- ok.. first things first..what size tile are you laying.. what type of facing..bullnose, cut tile that matches the top .. the type of edging you use will determine the depth of the top ( thickness) be sure that the edging wont interfere with the doors or drawerheads..i would also recomend epoxy grout..a little more money and trickier to apply but worth it in the long run. i would completely remove the old countertop..determine thickness of the new top and purchase materials..concrete board comes in two thicknesses 1/2 and 1/4.. buy plywood to make up the diff..remember to stagger any seams for strengh..screw down the ply either from the top or from underneath through cabinet gussetts...then screw down concrete board..dont skimp on screws.. use thin set and tape edge pieces for 24 hours then grout!..take your time in initial layout as this could save hours and money..the answers about the sink looked good..would add to center the sink in the sink base cabinet though and check for fit before installing any tile
- Q:do i switch from cedar to cement siding?
- If by repair, you mean replacing some boards, keep in mind that combining old cedar with new cedar can create its own set of problems: The two different-aged materials will shrink and expand at different rates, and that could cause problems. Also, the boards will have different life spans, because they are different ages. If the old boards that you are keeping are over 45-50 years, they might actually last longer than the new ones. New cedar is just not as good quality as very old cedar, but might be better than 20 year-old siding. If you can afford it, and like the way it looks, the cement-board will last as long as you keep the house.
We are a professional manufacturer of calcium silicate boards and fiber cement boards. For many years, our company has researched environmentally-friendly materials which are leading in our country.
We passed the evaluation of ISO9001 Quality System certification in 1999 and our products were awarded with title of "China Environment Symbol Products" by State Environment Protection Bureau. Our products sell well in Japan, America and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Feicheng city, China
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||55.00% China Market
15.00% Mid East Market
9.00% Africa Market
7.00% Korea Market
5.00% Europe Market
5.00% Austraila Market
4.00% Eastern Asia Market
||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate , Green Building Materials Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||ABOVE 4 LINES
||Design Service Offered ,Quality control offered
|Product Price Range