1.Product Features of Fiber Cement Board:
It is a light-weight and high-intensity building material which is characterized by convenience in construction, great performance for
processes like sawing, nailing without being warped or cracks. In addition, the surface of the boards can be painted or covered with tile or wallpaper, not afraid of insects and not self-heating.
The product has great thermal insulation, sound insulation, and endurance for temperature change, so it meets the working requirements of building construction, especially with it's good fire proof, explosion proof, and no emission of noxious fumes.
2.Technical Data of Fiber Cement Board:
Place of Origin:
AN HUI AND GUANGDONG China (Mainland)
Non-Asbestos Fiber Cement Boards
Content of chloride ion:
Percentage of water swelling:
Incombustibility A1 Class(GB8624-2006)
Material of TCB fiber cement board:
3.Specifications of Fiber Cement Board:
1) Thickness: 4 - 20mm
2) Normal Size: 1220*2440/1200*2400, with the maxium length 3.66m.
4.Usage of Fiber Cement Board:
The magnesium board is widely adoptable to partition and suspending ceiling in decoration of buildings. It is also absolutely suitable to the structure for heat preservation, sound insulation wall places with dampness, mobile partition, special class fire prevevention, sandwiched plate in fireproof- gate and packaging of equipment cases.
5.Packaging & Delivery of Fiber Cement Board:
1)Pieces with palletes or pieces loosely in the container.
2) Packed with 6-8 wood pallet in the container
- Q:Bathroom remodel specialist please; What size cement board should I use for the shower walls, getting Tile?
- you can install the orange sheets on the walls, over the cement board (using mortar), and install the floor pan over cement board with mortar as well. when done correctly, its 100% water tight. it even comes with a curb which you can tile over. its a great system, the floor pan is already sloped towards the drain in the centre. it would not be worth it to do a shower without it. if you do it this way, it will last and you will not risk mould or rot.
- Q:Can I use cement boards instead of plywood boards for exterior walls under siding?
- It would cost double the amount of plywood .The nails won t hold good in just the cement board.When nailing into the cement board you may pound through the cement board if there is no wood support under it, but other than that there is no reason you couldn t. In other words I wouldn t suggest it. GL
- Q:what is the difference between vinyl siding and fiber cement board siding? i have heard that fiber cement is?
- vinyl siding is a 90% maintenance free product that is on the lower end of the spectrum in regards to cost, durability, and appearance. Fiber cement is costly, heavy but very durable, needs to be painted, but will last virtually forever.
- Q:What are the brands of cement fiberboard
- North China well-known brands: nine Germany, three music
Zhejiang area: Dragon, Han Debang, love rich Greek
Guangdong has: east, new elements, ete board
Tibet: gold special
But the manufacturers have the advantages of various manufacturers, please select the appropriate product buyers
- Q:Use the cement board to do the bathroom partition, how to do waterproof, with which waterproof material is better
- Cement board cut off to the material difference, with the waterproof material to static cement connection with the performance and good, in fact, as long as the wall roughness is good to use the fire coil is no problem, but the cement board surface with grease, as far as possible with cement
The use of waterproof coating, cement board must be painted on the cement mortar to be dry in the do, the effect is good, the price is higher,
- Q:Do you need to lay cement board down if your tiling a portion of a garage floor, new structure?
- You don't need cement board but you do need an isolation membrane. I use several coats of redguard so if the concrete cracks those cracks won't be transferred to the tiles. Also make sure the concrete is at least a month old before laying tile.
- Q:I have Joint Compound and cement board tape, How do i fix a 6 inch hole in drywall? Anything else I Need?
- Spackle should solve your problem. If the hole is deep, put the spackle on in two stages, allowing the first batch to completely dry. this first batch should mostly fill the hole. As it dries you will see it sink in a bit. That's why you need to do a second batch, this time, applied with a spackling knife. Feather the edges and you shouldn't need to do much sanding to finish off the job. When almost completely dry, I use a damp cloth to smooth the edges.
- Q:Can v board be glued directly on the wall?
- Saw board, the UV decorative panels according to the actual requirements of a block into a block.
- Q:Installation technology and process of external wall cement board
- Injection molding, foaming: then the slurry into the mold foam, foaming process for about 3-5 minutes; initial maintenance: after the completion of injection molding for several hours after the initial maintenance; stripping: foam foam insulation board to be completed Early cutting, with the initial strength can be stripping; cutting: with a certain strength of the foam insulation board blanks after stripping can be cut, cutting specifications according to the need to adjust the cutting blade; finished maintenance: foam cement insulation board maintenance Age should not be less than 7 days.
- Q:how to make cement board plum, on a unleveled wall help?
- Use a level and if the wall isn't plumb you'll have to cut long tapered shims to correct it, nailed on the studs underneath of the cement board.
We are a professional manufacturer of calcium silicate boards and fiber cement boards. For many years, our company has researched environmentally-friendly materials which are leading in our country.
We passed the evaluation of ISO9001 Quality System certification in 1999 and our products were awarded with title of "China Environment Symbol Products" by State Environment Protection Bureau. Our products sell well in Japan, America and other countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Feicheng city, China
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||55.00% China Market
15.00% Mid East Market
9.00% Africa Market
7.00% Korea Market
5.00% Europe Market
5.00% Austraila Market
4.00% Eastern Asia Market
||ISO 9001:2000 Certificate , Green Building Materials Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||ABOVE 4 LINES
||Design Service Offered ,Quality control offered
|Product Price Range