Specifications Factory Directly Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles
1.ceramic wall tile, bathroom tile, bathroom wall tile
4.CE & ISO9001
3D ceramic wall tile Factory Directly Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles
Detail product description:
3D ceramic wall tile
waterproof ceramic tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used for wall and floor, widely used in kitchen, bathroom, living room, and so on.
polished / matt finshed
CE & ISO9001, Soncap, Test
Acid-resistant, antibacterial, non-slip, wear-resistant
standard cartons and wooden pallets packing
Within 20 days after received the payment
500 square meters
10000 square meters per day
Interior & exterior floors & walls, inside and outside, bedrooms, hotels, schools, supermarkets and lobbies
For more information of our products please kindly visit our website or contact us by firstname.lastname@example.org
Packaging & Shipping
PICTURES: Factory Directly Wholesale Bathroom Wall and Floor Tiles
1. What is the production period?
Within one month.
2. What is the payment term?
Both T/T and L/C are OK.
3. Could you please provide the samples?
Yes, we can provide you the free samples.
4. What is the package?
4pcs/carton, 40carton/pallet, 960carton/container
- Q:What are the general equipment needed to open a tile factory?
- Under normal circumstances you can buy a circular polishing machine 14 grinding head, a 800 type CNC cutting machine, in addition to buy a manual cutting machine (1200 models), basically can meet a small processing plant. If you want to be more competitive, on the most advanced arc lines machine.
- Q:Saltillo Tile?
- You don't say why you need to strip and reseal. Is it because of general wear and tear stains? Food stains? grease?Before you invest any time/money in it, try this: Get a Vapor Steam Cleaner!!! I have saltillo tiles in 40% of my house and was looking at stripping and resealing. I laid the tile in the first place and I knew it was going to be work to strip and reseal, then I started reading about Vapor Steam cleaners. They are very popular in Europe (homes tend to have more tile than floor carpeting) and are amazing. Basically they are machines (they look like canister vacuums) that heat plain old water to about 300 degrees, with a pressure gauge up to 65 psi. They come with a lot of attachments, including a nozzle that I used on the grout that has made my tile floors look like they were just put in. You never have to use any cleaner other than water ever again. Best thing is you can use this to clean EVERYTHING! Your oven, your bathtub, your windows, your countertops. It is far more reasonable than stripping/resealing. I got mine from a company in Jupiter Florida called Vapor Steam Products. The model I have is the TR5. For a little over $400 you will have a vapor steam cleaner that you can use throughout your house. The first time I used it on the tile I saw a huge difference. The second time, it was like they were brand new. Then you can just put on a product like Armstrong Tile polish which will make them glossy. You can also use these on area carpets and mattresses and they are the only thing that will KILL dustmites - though they are not vacuum cleaners. And just a word of advice, I did a lot of research and Hoovers and Bissel have very low-end versions of these, and trust me they don't even come close. All of my friends thought I had my tiles stripped and resealed and now they're all going out and getting these. Try this, and save your back and your bank account. Good luck.
- Q:Slate tiles for leopard geckos?
- whats up, the final substrate to apply for person leopard geckos is youngster's play sand. in case you have a youthful gecko, it extremely is ultimate to place those on paper towel to dodge impaction, till they're approx. 6 inches long. Impaction skill that the gecko has eaten the substrate and can't bypass it - inflicting ailment! a lot of hides could be placed via the viv and counting on what number geckos are housed jointly, a minimum of a million humidity cover. good success.
- Q:Put Laminate Floor over Tile?
- Yes! You would be raising the floor by the thickness of the under layment and the laminate. Your flooring would end up against the side of your tub not to mention raising your toilet which may result in the need for longer bolts and may not be able to make a seal because of the distance between toilet and drain. You are asking for problems.. At the very least it would throw your baseboards off and they wouldn't match the ones in the hallway where they meet at the door!
- Q:How many tiles a ton
- Ordinary 600mm * 600mm tiles 6.3 pounds or so
1 ton = 1000 kg 1000 / 6.3 = 158.7 about 159 or so
- Q:granite flooring over tile?
- If they are vinyl tiles stuck to the subfloor and you put another substrate, such as 1/2 cement board, yes you can. If the vinyl tiles are over another type subfloor, such as luan, then no, the vinyl and its substrate must come up and then the proper subflooring put down over the subfloor, correctly and then tile. If its a self stick tile, over slab, it must come up. If its a glued down vinyl tile over slab and bonded well, there are proper ways to put ceramic over this. If your doing ceramic over ceramic, and the ceramic is down well and no signs of cracks or loose tiles, again there are proper ways of putting ceramic ( or granite) over ceramic. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and heck my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Tile grout efflorescence?
- You need to go to a regular tile shop and get the cleaner made for this. The cause of it can be many , for not mixing enough to washing it w/ to much water during grouting. Regular grout cleaner won t cut it. There are several brands that do this so going to XYZ tile place and asking for something they may not have that brand but a brand they use on occasion or a brand available to them. HD does carry a bottle called Remove by Hydroment . You may want to try that And you cannot just grout over it the grout will not adhere and stay, it doesn t have enough to grab onto. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:how do I lay carpet onto tiles?
- buy a foam backed carpet and then use a spray adhesive to stick the carpet edges down.
- Q:I want a new colored tile....?
- You can re-glaze tile as an alternative to replacing it, but it is VERY time-consuming and complicated to do and won't be that much cheaper than replacing. Plus you'll only be able to have a solid color instead of these beautiful stone tiles that are becoming more popular. Better to wait until you have the money to spend on nice tiles.
- Q:how to measure and install ceramic tile counter tops and back splash?
- I tile every day of my life, and might understand your confusion, but wonder of the type of HELP you need? On a countertop, my standard is 1/8th inch grout lines. Your issue depends in some part, on the size of the counter top and tiles you choose. Obviously on a floor, using 12 x 12 tiles, IF you went with a 1/8 grout line, you add an inch in floor measurement...loss/gain, for every 8 tiles set. Most effective for a backsplash and counter face is to include Bullnose and the reverse of that (the name escapes me) for where the counter meets the splash. The substrate should be molded to conform, but with adequate prep, you could fill. Certainly an ideal is for a counter top substrate to be exacly large enough to accomodate tile sizes, and grout lines, with no cutting. That's a rare occurance, unless it was preplanned. AND again depends on tile size. 2, 6, 9, 12, etc. and shapes in tile, IE: Octagonal Im my kitchen, my counter tops are 24 inches deep, to the wall. Using a 1/8 grout line, I'll have cuts to make, no matter the size of the tile, unless I find some that aren't exactly as stated. (Undersize) Glad to add if you wish, but wonder what type of Help exactly, you need. Steven Wolf
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range