Extrasoft Control Cable with PE Insulation and PVC Jacket
|1)Purpose: Extrasoft Control Cable with PE Insulation and PVC Jacket is|
applicable for outdoor use by means of weak signal current
|3)Rated voltage: AC 1KHz 60V；DC 120V|
|4) Working temperature: -40～65℃|
|5)Test voltage:(50Hz) 800V|
|6)Insulated resistance: When the temperature is 20℃, the minimal insulated resistance is 500MΩ.km|
|7)Structual data and main characteristics:|
|No.||Number of Cores×Nominal Section mm²|
Number of Cores/ Diameter
|Nominal Insulation Thickness mm||Nominal Jacket Thickness mm||Outside Diameter of Cable≤mm||DC Resistance at 20℃≤Ω／km|
Q:How about your quality?
A:Quality is our culture, our products has to be checked with engineer, QC and sales, customer together, The products’ qualified rate need to be over 95%.
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:Rules of thumb for power cords?
- The power cables themselves don't have much bearing on Power Source AC 120V 50/60 Hz (Your typical household outlet) You couldn't acciddentally plug it into a 220 line anyway. Power Consumption - 5W-350w -- How many watts of power it draws from the socket. Typically the thicker guaged wire is better to use, as it has less impedance or so I've been told.
- Q:Where could I buy a power supply cable for Antec NeoHE 550?
- I okorder.com/... That is an exact replacement part for the Neo Power supplies. On a side note, not too many people are aware that Antec doesn't actually make power supplies. Antec sells a lot of power supplies, but they are all made by other companies. If I knew who made your specific Neo model, I might be able to find an exact replacement part sourced from whoever made that power supply, also.
- Q:My HP Pavilion DV6700 is eating Power Cables.?
- you have a power short in the computer that's why it is getting to hot and melting the cables, get it seen to immediately
- Q:I have a Compaq Laptop R3000 and I need an alternative power cable?
- in case you're a do it your self guy attempt to get the plug at a digital shop like Radio Shack and adjusted your self that stands out as the low-fee determination, maximum adapters had the cable related to the potential furnish so the subsequent determination would be to interchange the potential furnish which will fee a minimum of 60 money additionally try OKorder in specific situations you get areas very much less costly there.
- Q:apple power cable warrantee?
- They do NOT fray like that without careless handling, which is NOT covered on warranty.
- Q:what is the standard distance to run cat5 parallel to power cable?
- it could be ok at a few inches however i personally had experience where it had to be a few feet but only with power going to a florecent light... whenever light was turned on i lost net yet cat5 could be run right next to light itself or other power lines no problem.. fyi, no one could figure it out, even qwest dsl service people ( 3 in all) - ended up having to be 3 feet from just that certain power line
- Q:how can i repair the cut off in my power cable?
- black tape?
- Q:Does nvidia gt 520 require any power supply cables attached to it?
- No, the GT 520 is a low-power consumption card that doesn't need an external cable. It draws all the power it needs directly from the PCI-E x16 slot. Same story for the GeForce GT 430, GT 440, GT 630 and Radeon HD 6450, 6570, 6670 7750. None of those cards require external power. The GeForce GTS 450, GTX 550 Ti, Radeon HD 7770 and Radeon HD 6850 require a 6-pin cable. The Radeon HD 6870 and GeForce GTX 560 require two 6-pin cables, not just one.
- Q:Is there a standard for power cable for laptops?
- As long as the cable has enough power for your laptop, same watts, volts etc. It's usually on some part of the power cable, and on the bottom of your laptop or on the battery.
- Q:how many 4pin molex power cable is needed to convert it to the 6pin adapter for ATI radeon hd 2900xt?
- a 6 pin power adapter uses 2 molex (4pin) connectors. However, you can't have them from the same cable (you know how some cables have 2 or 3 connectors on them), or else you won't have enough amps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range