Extrasoft Control Cable with PE Insulation and PVC Jacket
|1)Purpose: Extrasoft Control Cable with PE Insulation and PVC Jacket is|
applicable for outdoor use by means of weak signal current
|3)Rated voltage: AC 1KHz 60V；DC 120V|
|4) Working temperature: -40～65℃|
|5)Test voltage:(50Hz) 800V|
|6)Insulated resistance: When the temperature is 20℃, the minimal insulated resistance is 500MΩ.km|
|7)Structual data and main characteristics:|
|No.||Number of Cores×Nominal Section mm²|
Number of Cores/ Diameter
|Nominal Insulation Thickness mm||Nominal Jacket Thickness mm||Outside Diameter of Cable≤mm||DC Resistance at 20℃≤Ω／km|
Q:How about your quality?
A:Quality is our culture, our products has to be checked with engineer, QC and sales, customer together, The products’ qualified rate need to be over 95%.
Q: How’s your service?
A:1. Offer customers 24/7 service, whenever you need us, we are always here for you.
2. Immediate response. Your any inquiry will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Support small order quantity, for the first time cooperation customers, we can send you less quantity for trial order.
4. Support third party inspection company to inspect and check the quality and quantity before delivery.
- Q:Can you use a graphics card w/o power cables?
- No, it will simply not work as the additional power supply is needed even for normal operation (not just gaming). This is designed to avoid overloading the motherboard's power circuits.
- Q:What is the interface between the power interface and the hard disk?
- Who have seen such a large 1000A estimate is almost 560 * 1.73 = 980A, the peak is almost the same
- Q:what brand name should be for my newly establishing power cable manufacturing business?
- follow the suggestions. Good Luck
- Q:Printer is powered on cables are securely connected its a printer network everyone can use but not me?
- This sort of problem can happen with networks. Assuming the network has been set up correctly you can try a few things. It might be the sequence of switching things on and logging on. Try logging onto your computer AFTER printer is switched on. Also you can try not logging onto the network - I have had that work as well. I had 2 computers on a network that were always temperamental. Also check there are not too many users on the network, the printer can count as one user.
- Q:Does the GeForce 9800 GT require it's own power cable?
- everything should of came in the box, if it was connected correctly it would read the new card. once its running, you'll be satisfied.
- Q:Can 110kv and 10kv cables co-share with trenches? What is the relevant specification?
- The same is 1080P resolution, the computer with the TV is not full screen, it is possible that the frequency of computer graphics output and TV default frequency is different (the national standard is PAL50 Hz), so as long as the graphics output frequency into 50 Hz will be full screen. Win7 mouse right click, select the resolution, the remaining steps see below:
- Q:ps3 problem , could it be the main power cable ?
- Could be your household voltage is blowing the Motherboard try getting a low voltage transformer it plugs into the socket and lowers the voltage because most household voltages are set to a specific Watt so it can run big things like T.V's Microwaves etc. I see you are in the US so it rules out the possibility of a broken fuse. When it cuts out do any of the trip switches trip on the main electric panel? If so then your only option is to buy a transformer. I would ask the shop where you take it first though. Hope I helped
- Q:Can you buy replacement PS2 AV/power cables?
- the ps2 power cable is a standard cable. You will be able to get this cheaply ( you do not need to buy one that specifically states it is for ps2) if it fits, it'll work. You can buy replacement av cables for the ps2. they are the same cables used for the ps1 and the ps3.
- Q:How much power can I draw from the 12v on the Xbox 360 DVD power cable?
- its not smart to attach anything to your 12v power on the dvd line it can cause problems to your 360 and your dvd drive. get your 12v directly from the power socket .
- Q:Blown fuse on power cable for ipod speakers?
- A 110 ac plug configuration is usually not the same as a 220 ac plug configuration. they look completely different and will not pug into each other...so, I'm not sure how you managed to do that. Now, I am talking about the United States (not sure where you live). Anyway, I'm sure you can find a new power cable online. Or have Best buy order one for you if they don't have it in stock.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range