|Place of Origin: |
Fujian China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
600 x 600mm,800 x 800mm
|Surface Treatment: |
Glazed Metallic Tiles
|Color Family: |
Blacks,Blues,Browns / Tans,Grays,Oranges,Purples / Lavenders,Reds / Pinks,Whites,Yellows / Golds
|Tile Type: |
|carton weight: |
carton with pallet with fumigation
|payment terms2: |
L/C at sight
|payment terms1: |
30% deposit,balance against the copy of BL
|surface color: |
bathroom floor,kitchen floor ,living room
we can do any design accord to customer need
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton with pallet 4pcs/ctn,30kgs 1.44m2/ctn 1900ctn/TEU about 1296SQM|
|Delivery Detail:||20 days|
1.Size: 600 x 600 mm
2.Thickness: 9.8 mm
Inkjet Full Polished Glazed Ceramic Tile tiling
1. Product description:
Full polised galzed porcelain tile
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
T/T or L/C at sight
Packing: 4pcs/ 1.44M²/ 20KGS/CTN
900ctns/ 1296SQM/ 20GP with pallet
Glazed or polished surface according to difference material
All kind of designs can be produced according to our product list
3. Product features:
1) Professional 3D inkjet floor tiles manufacturer
2) Anti-acid and anti-alkali
4) Pollution free
5) Easy to clean, easy to pave
6) Customize any design you like.
7) The most competitive price.
8) Easy to install, anti-dust
4. Packing list
- Q:The word COUNTED has been spelled using Scrabble tiles.?
- i) 1/7 * 1/6 = 1/42 ii) 3/7*2/6 = 1/7
- Q:Things fade on the tiles how to get rid of
- Very polluted for all-round water cleaning
Daily cleaning of household cleaning or detergent cleaning
Removal of oil tiles daily cleaning optional detergent, soap and other cleaning.
Add a little mixture of ammonia and turpentine soap, cleaning tiles can make the tiles more shiny.
Polished tiles should be regularly waxing treatment, the time interval of 2-3 months is appropriate.
Brick noodles, such as scratches, can be applied in the scratches toothpaste, wipe with a dry cloth can be repaired.
Brick and brick cracks can be used from time to time with dirt to remove dirt, and then in the gap brush a layer of waterproofing agent, can mold growth.
Tea, coffee, beer, ice cream, grease and other pollutants using sodium hydroxide or potassium bicarbonate solution.
Ink, cement and other pollutants such as hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and other dilute solution.
Paint, paint and other pollutants use special cleaning agent.
A variety of plastic can be used to remove the banana water, pure banana water is colorless transparent volatile liquid, a strong smell of banana, slightly soluble in water, soluble in a variety of organic solvents, flammable, mainly used as paint And thinner.
- Q:Watercolor strokes on how to remove tiles
- With nail polish, I tried, get up to their own will be lost
- Q:Laminate vs tile flooring?
- Laminate as in hardwood laminate? Or tile laminate? We have had both. Hardwood laminate is wonderful, as long as you have no source of fluid sitting for long terms. We had a diabetic dog and the last months he was a live had accidents all the time. I would get home from work and then find a puddle of pee. Eventually it started to bubble underneath. We just replaced with real tile. Tile is extremely easy to care for. And really isn't hard to install. It's pretty cheap also.
- Q:need help with tile sealer...?
- first off, not all ceramic tiles are expensive :) second, rubbing alcohol and a little elbow grease ought to get off the excess sealant. if that doesn't work, try nail polish remover, wd-40, goof off, or mineral spirits. use cotton balls, or white paper towels/t-shirts/washcloths, etc. in the future, the stick-on tiles don't need a special sealant. just stick and it's done. good luck!
- Q:how long do you have to wait before walking on new tile?
- The mortar for tile usually dries in 24 hours and the tile should not be walked on until it dries or the tiles can move. Laying tile can be done over a period of time as long as you don't extend the mortar into the untiled area when you stop. It will harden and you would need to chip it off to start the next part of the job.
- Q:What kind of tiles good? How to look?
- Good quality tiles it is thick, low water absorption, high wear resistance, but also to no pollution, no radiation.
- Q:How to remove ceramic tile?
- First thing you need to do is take out the surrounding grout. Once that is removed you can chip out a corner and work inward w/o any pressure against the closer tiles. This is why you take out the grout, it causes pressure against the next tile and it will cause chipping when you use a hammer and chisel . Once you have a corner chipped off , use a small chisel or a junk screw driver to get in between the mortar and the tile. Once the tile is out the glue or thin set can be scraped out down to the substrate . Clean and sweep well before regluing the new tile. Any other questions you can e mail me thru my avatar .. I ve had to do to many of these things over the years repairing other peoples tile.. GL
- Q:What can be done on the walls where the tiles have been posted?
- You can look at the hand-painted can not paint, and now also very popular, and can be based on their own love to draw Han on painting Han
- Q:Resurface white tile floor?
- There is no GOOD way to do this. And you are right in that tiling over tile is a bad idea. You could go over it with a product like DuraCeramic, which would only raise the floor level up a small amount, but be aware that anything you put over that surface will likely make the existing surface unusable forevermore and you might regret it someday. The real solution would be to demo the existing tile and install new tile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range