Description of Rubber Flooring Commercial 3000Series
Commercial 3000Series are made of 70% black rubber granules and 30% synthetic EPDM granules. This range of products are combined the Human movement mechanics and characteristics of rubber materials with steady performance and smooth surface flooring made in factory. This kind of flooring maintain the good resilience and offer the wide customers with safe, comfortable and soft while playing, working and living.
Features of Rubber Flooring Commercial 3000Series
Environmental friendly, non-toxic
Moderate and adjusted hardness
Excellent resilience, wear well
Soft, anti-slip, anti-fatigue
Convenient installation and easy maintenance
Application of Rubber Flooring Commercial 3000Series
Fitness center, leisure center, club, golf practice court, golf club, ice arena, play field, supermarket, office building, office, meeting room, library, museum, stadium, hospital, school, kindergarten, factory and the fitness flooring in the house.
Parameters of Rubber Flooring Commercial 3000Series
Hardness (Shore a):70
Rebound resistance: 55%
Friction coefficient;trends μs:0.995.trends μk :0.930
Length (m):10/15/20m ±5cm
Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
Thickness (mm):4-10mm ±0.3mm
- Q:PVC what kind of glue to stick on the cement floor
- Ground the ground, then sweep the ground.Use the cartridge to stretch the line and mark the area to be laid.
- Q:The difference between rubber floor and PVC floor
- Different materials, in many performance indicators reflect the point is not the same.On the whole, I prefer the PVC floor, but if the home is geothermal, I have to be carefulSuggest that you still find the price from the productPenny stock
- Q:What is the production process of rubber flooring
- Self leveling cement ground leveling, dry ground, surface grinding, surface cleaning, size, material beach open 24 hours after the start of pavement, dry rubber cutting place, scraping, put the material sticking board, smooth compaction, welding, repair, cleaning, acceptance, qualification, use. The need for professional installation of plastic floor laying
- Q:Rubber flooring test report valid for several years
- This is not a fixed term of validity, some standards in the sampling requirements for specific instructions, or by the supply and demand sides consultations
- Q:Burn out a small piece of rubber floor
- 20 thousand deposit, when you leave, may be more or less a button
- Q:Where is the best place to use rubber flooring?
- I don't know what you mean. It should be an industrial system
- Q:What is the material of the rubber floor
- 4, what is the biggest advantage of rubber flooringThe biggest advantage is: 1, environmental protection, anti slip, 3, Ran Ran, the wear resistance of the 5, sound-absorbing, anti-static, corrosion resistant 8, 7, easy to clean, 6, and so on, and so on, 4
- Q:The difference between rubber floor and rubber floor Rubber floor pressure
- You call the pressure refers to whether there are traces of residual pressureOr to reach the floor peak pressure what crushed crushed?
- Q:The carpet rubber is glued to the floor
- With a paper towel stained with some alcohol (preferably with industrial alcohol, do not have to do with medical) wipe, and then rub a few clean.2, with acetone. Method ibid. The amount is small and thorough, and the best thing is that it can quickly and easily remove the residue of the glial, better than the essence of the sprinkle.These two are solvents, but also in all methods, the best results.
- Q:The floor material used in the store is a rubber floor or a plastic sheet
- Inside the mall with the ground material is used Nalute concrete seal curing agent.The concrete seal curing agent to defend a concrete seal curing agent and defend the wire concrete seal curing agent.
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average