Description of Aturf Pad 1000 Series
Aturf Pad 1000 Series are made of 100% recycled rubber granules and rubber threads.
Aturf Pad 1000 Series are manufactured by factory with the precasting process and 100% recycled rubber roll. The prefabricate rubber roll are equal thickness, balanced elasticity and smooth surface. Besides, it's convenient for transport and carry. It needs a few of labours and simple tools in the process of installation .There is no need to have the aid of any equipments. The good resilience offer the players with better buffer and protect with collision and fall.
Features of Aturf Pad 1000 Series
Equal thickness, adjusted hardness
Excellent ventilate and water seepage abilities
Fine rating of temperature , cold-resistant and weather resistance
Environmental friendly, non-toxic
Recycled and pollution-free
Applications of Aturf Pad 1000 Series
Resilient and protective layer of various kinds of artificial turf( such as football, rugby, 5 people football, hockey, golf), buffer layer of kinds of machinery.
Parameters of Aturf Pad 1000 Series
Density (kg/m3):750 800
Hardness (Shore A ):45-50 58
Length (m):10/15/20m ±5cm
Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
Thickness (mm):10-15mm ±0.3mm (adviced thickness )
- Q:What is the price per square metre of rubber floor, rubber flooring toxic
- Different uses! Different life! Different quality! Different price!
- Q:What is the material of the rubber floor
- 4, what is the biggest advantage of rubber flooringThe biggest advantage is: 1, environmental protection, anti slip, 3, Ran Ran, the wear resistance of the 5, sound-absorbing, anti-static, corrosion resistant 8, 7, easy to clean, 6, and so on, and so on, 4
- Q:What is the difference between plastic and rubber floors? Advantages and disadvantages
- . Is a kind of popular in Europe and Asia, Japan and South Korea products, popular abroad, from the beginning of 80s to enter the China market, it has been widely accepted in the domestic large and medium-sized city, is widely used, such as indoor homes and hospitals, office buildings, factories, schools, public places, supermarkets, commercial and sports venues and other places. "The plastic floor" is a very broad term, originally "plastic floor" refers specifically to the polyurethane (PU) material production floor, floor laying, this motion is suitable for outdoor sports venues use field
- Q:What is the meaning of self leveling rubber floor
- Self leveling is to solve your problem, you want to put on the floor of the rubber floor is to be flat, no small grains of sand on the top, uneven. If there are two kinds of phenomena.1; not wear, 2; poor visual effect
- Q:What color is ivory white rubber floor
- As time goes by, the influence of temperature and humidity, the surface of some ivory artifacts will appear shallow cracks, like hair. These cracks are cracked and constantly horizontal, some vertical, as well as circular. The ivory fans that the crack is also a unique beauty, but also kind of called "smile". Fake Ivory appears dull, cracks are also very natural, there is a strange smell.
- Q:PVC what kind of glue to stick on the cement floor
- Uniform scraping conductive adhesive. After scraping the glue to dry.After glue scraping, began to lay the conductive copper foil.Conductive copper foil after the shop, the anti-static PVC floor a piece of installation. And in the gap between the two floors with a slot machine to open a broadband about 2 mm suture.
- Q:How to deal with the paint on the rubber floor
- Hardware store, where the paint can buy to buy, 5 dollars a vial. Give in cloth, repeatedly rub, rub a few will be able to erase. Tips: hand in a plastic bag, or to buy the duck to several gloves, don't get thinner on the hand, will corrode the skin.
- Q:Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of rubber floor
- 4, rubber floor can be made into many special properties and uses: such as high insulation, anti-static, high temperature resistant, oil resistant, acid and alkali resistance, etc.;5, green environmental protection: the use of environmentally friendly materials, does not contain radioactive elements, the environment is favorable, is the country strongly advocated green products. The rubber floor has high strength and good wear resistance, and is especially suitable for the occasions of heavy flow, heavy traffic and heavy load;6, rubber flooring is in smooth, hard, clean and dry the ground with adhesive suitable to the construction site, no dust, dirt, no construction noise, no harm to the surrounding environment.
- Q:Construction technology of rubber floor
- All hardening, quenching, and destructive compounds must only be removed by mechanical means.The humidity of the ground floor shall be less than 2.5%, and the ground level above 2.5% shall not be recommended. In the event that such humidity is above 2.5%, water treatment shall be carried out in accordance with industry standards.The surface roughness of 5 mm can be coated with self leveling leveling. A. positioning survey
- Q:Rubber flooring paste with what brand of glue
- Can be used resin glue, double water glue, or plastic floor glue paste.Plastic floor is another name for PVC flooring. The main component of PVC material, PVC floor can be made into two kinds, one is homogeneous, is from the bottom to the pattern material is the same. There is a composite type, is the top layer is a pure PVC transparent layer, the following with the printing layer and foam layer. "Plastic floor" refers to the use of polyvinyl chloride materials production floor. PVC floor is widely used in all aspects of home and business because of its rich color and variety of colors.
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average