Description of Rubber Flooring Sports Skids1000 Series
Sports Skids1000 Series are made of 100% recycled rubber granules.
Sports Skids1000 Series are combined the various kinds of courts' construction technology under the elasticity layer ( such as tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball courts, badminton courts) with the factory adopt the precasting process to manufacture the 100% recycle rubber rolls.. The prefabricate rubber roll are equal thickness, balanced elasticity and smooth surface. Besides, it’s convenient for transport and carry. It needs a few of labours and simple tools in the process of installation .There is no need to have the aid of any equipments and solve the problems of hard installation for the resilient layer in the air.
Features of Rubber Flooring Sports Skids1000 Series
- Good resilience
- Equal thickness, adjusted hardness
- Smooth surface, moistureproof
- Excellent ventilate and water seepage abilities
- Fine rating of temperature , cold-resistant and weather resistance
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic
- Recycled and pollution-free
Application of Rubber Flooring Sports Skids1000 Series
All kinds of courts’ resilient layer, track under layer, artificial turf resilient protective layer , various kinds of floorings’ soundproof, shockproof layer and equipments’ buffer layer.
Parameters of Rubber Flooring Sports Skids1000 Series
- Density (kg/m3): 800 900
- Hardness (Shore A ): 58 63
- Length (m):10/15/20m ±5cm
- Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
- Thickness (mm):3-8mm ±0.3mm (adviced thickness)
- Q:PVC rubber floor and PVC plastic floor in the use of what is the difference
- PVC is based on the plastic floor are made of PVC as the main raw material, and its copolymer resin as raw material, filler, plasticizer, stabilizer, coloring agent and other accessories, in the continuous sheet substrate, the coating process of production formed by rolling or extrusion process and divided into base foamed PVC the floor sheet with base material and dense PVC floor two. Guanaotong like sports in indoor sports venues in many projects is PVC plastic floor.
- Q:What is the size of the plastic floor
- There is a composite type, is the top layer is a pure PVC transparent layer, the following with the printing layer and foam layer. "Plastic floor" refers to the use of polyvinyl chloride materials production floor. PVC floor is widely used in all aspects of home and business because of its rich color and variety of colors.
- Q:Rubber flooring, how much a square! Do you know?
- More than 10 yuan per square meter to more than 400 yuan per square meter of imports are. The main difference in the price of plastic floor wear-resisting layer.Is it possible to solve your problem?
- Q:Burn out a small piece of rubber floor
- 20 thousand deposit, when you leave, may be more or less a button
- Q:What color is ivory white rubber floor
- As time goes by, the influence of temperature and humidity, the surface of some ivory artifacts will appear shallow cracks, like hair. These cracks are cracked and constantly horizontal, some vertical, as well as circular. The ivory fans that the crack is also a unique beauty, but also kind of called "smile". Fake Ivory appears dull, cracks are also very natural, there is a strange smell.
- Q:The main features of rubber flooring
- Floor decoration is an important part of the building decoration. Summary of surface decoration materials, generally have the following types: (1) floor paint or floor wax; (2) (various ceramic floor tiles, quartz brick etc.); (3) the ground stone (marble, granite, stone floor);
- Q:Where is the difference between rubber floor and rubber mat
- Rubber floorRubber flooring is made of natural rubber, synthetic rubber and other components of polymer materials made of floor. Such as: high, SBR, benzene, butadiene rubber is synthetic rubber, oil products of natural rubber, refers to the artificial cultivation of rubber tree mining down rubber. Rubber flooring is environmentally friendly floor, because all the materials are non-toxic environmentally friendly materials and polymer materials
- Q:Does anyone know what kind of material is used in rubber flooring?
- Rubber flooring adhesives can be divided into emulsion, solvent type, reaction type three categories. Emulsion adhesive with water as the dispersion medium, non-toxic, low cost
- Q:PVC the difference between the floor and the rubber floor can say in detail
- High elasticity and super impact: the latest research data show that in the larger flow of people in the space of the pavement after the PVC plastic floor, the ratio of its staff fell and injured by nearly 70% compared to other floors.
- Q:The dance floor is made of plastic or rubber
- The dance floor, the concept of dance and dance floor or stage and rubber, is a kind of soft PVC, which according to the characteristics of professional dance, develop and become, has the cushioning effect, certainly not astringent, not smooth, elastic, Shibuya is moderate, is conducive to the impact of buffer motion. Easy cleaning and maintenance, and feature invariance, no crack, good flexibility. Dance to glue bright color, smooth surface, good flexibility. Moderate elasticity, moderate moisture, is conducive to cushion the impact of the movement, and easy to clean maintenance, invariance, non cracking. The stage of rubber performance, moisture-proof, anti slip, abrasion resistance, compression resistance, and green environmental protection, no alcohol, non-toxic, not good to protect the dancer in the fall caused by accidental injury
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average