Specifications of Strandwoven-Tiger Bamboo Flooring:
3)Superior quality and competitive price
4)3-5 years old as raw mat
Benefits of Bamboo Flooring
Bamboo flooring has more or less the same benefits as conventional wood:
1. They are durable and long lasting.
2. Cleaning is easy and quick.
3. Eco-friendly and renewable.
5. It costs much less than conventional flooring.
6. It can be easily installed over many types of subfloor.
7. Bamboo flooring offers several installation options – It can be nailed, floated, or glued
Description of Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring
Strand Woven (Cool Pressed) Bamboo Flooring is made from 100% MOSO Bamboo strip. The cool pressed strand woven bamboo flooring is by far the best method of producing this type of flooring. which gives not only higher rigidity and density but also lower formaldehyde releases. And more stable than hot pressed producing strand woven bamboo flooring.
Strand Woven (Cool Pressed) Bamboo Flooring Production Process:
Shredding bamboo strips into filaments. Anti-corrosin treatment. Sizing treatment. Coolpressing bamboo filament.(Weather Temperature, pressure 4,000tons). Quenching, tempering and conditioning.Size cutting. Tongue & Grove milling. Coating and finishing.
Solid bamboo flooring offers tremendous interior design flexibility. Bamboo is unique, beautiful, and a great alternative to other hardwoods. Solid bamboo flooring is most popular bamboo flooring in the market.
Solid bamboo flooring can be provided to the interior decoration is very good diversity. Bamboo is a unique, natural, but also a good alternative to solid wood. Bamboo flooring is environmentally friendly flooring, bamboo flooring has very low formaldehyde emission.
- Q:Who sells 8 inch bamboo flooring?
- Your chances of finding 8" wide flooring of any kind is very slim. The problem is cupping not warping. The wider the planks the more they will cup. Any real wood product would for sure cup if it was that wide. Even an engineered product like bamboo. Might try a local woodworking company. They would have to custom make the pieces for you. Hope this helps...Good luck with your search!
- Q:Home decoration do not know the bamboo floor is good. And strengthen the floor than what advantages and disadvantages?
- It is best to sell composite flooring
- Q:Bamboo flooring chips in the floor?
- The problem you describe with your bamboo floors is very typical of bamboo floors. These came out several years ago, exclusively from Asia. They were touted as very durable and not as susceptible to the problems of hardwood. Turns out that's not the case. When I was going to have new hardwood floors installed a couple years ago, I considered getting bamboo. But, my friend who owns a flooring supply store said that he refused to let me buy them through his store, because of the problems people have been having with them. He even refused to install them for people any more. He said about 60% of the bamboo floor installations he had done over the last two years had to be replaced with something else. The problem is with the bamboo itself, as well as the shoddy manufacturing process. Bamboo is a grass, not a wood. So, it's more susceptible to moisture effects (swelling in humid conditions and shrinkage in dry conditions). The bamboo is also put together in layers, like plywood. So, it is susceptible to peeling. It also isn't as scratch-resistant as claimed and does not refinish well. So, do what you can to patch up your existing floor. But, when you're ready to replace the floor, use a real hardwood.
- Q:Home decoration wood floor should be how to choose?
- Hello, my husband and I are 80, just married, ready to decorate the house, the living room is the choice of floor tiles, 3 bedrooms ready to use wood flooring. Before thinking is the use of solid wood flooring, but the parents said the floor after the solid wood cleaning and maintenance will be very troublesome, if not properly maintained, then the use of the floor will be shortened, and even long worms. When we are ready to buy reinforced floor, there are friends that solid wood floor to do, that is to strengthen the floor of the number of the human body have a certain impact, plus taking into account the future of the child, and now I really do not know I was Inside the floor, how to choose the ~ attack on the field of crossing the pirates of the theft of algae aldehyde method ~ ~! Hope that experienced friends can tell me support, small autumn in this extremely grateful! The The More...
- Q:What is the hardness of heavy bamboo flooring?
- More than the muscle straight crown pile Gui low helium painting ordinary solid wood flooring high strength, but not as complex wood floor! Hand is not easy, if helpful please adopt, or click on the upper right corner of the satisfaction, thank you! The
- Q:Home floor what kind of good
- I recommend the use of bamboo flooring: low-carbon environmental protection than the solid wood to twitch to ask the tumbling pile of grass standard Tong Tong wide plate cheaper than solid wood composite environmental protection, than to strengthen the floor durable! My home is "Xin Huachang" bamboo flooring, you can go to the store to see, home decoration materials is a top priority, hoping to help you!
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring
- Advantages of bamboo flooring 1. Bamboo flooring high density, good toughness, strength, strong and durable, not easy to deformation, smooth texture, soft color, elegant and generous, is environmentally friendly green products. 2. Molded, mothproof, flame retardant, anti-static, no side effects and easy installation, is recognized as a new century decorative materials. 3. Bamboo texture beautiful, elegant color, soft and warm, fragrant smell, can absorb ultraviolet light, the human visual useful 4. Bamboo flooring Dongnuanxialiang, can automatically adjust and maintain the temperature, its own cool and heat, low thermal conductivity, long time to live, can reduce rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, heart disease. Bamboo flooring shortcomings please care over the pole Gorga poke Gong pull
- Q:Bamboo Flooring... personal experiance, thoughts, & opinions please!?
- Menards Bamboo Flooring
- Q:Does Contemporary bamboo flooring smell?
- By now, there's been a lot of regulation of bamboo floors. When they first came out, there was a concern with formaldehyde emissions. But, now European and US standards have all but phased out the old floors to make room for ones with emissions that are low-to-none. It should be said that most flooring is finished with some kind of treatment to keep moisture out. Bamboo is no exception. My suggestion is to visit the location you're thinking renting and see if you notice any noticeable odour. Ask about how long the floors have been installed. If they've been in for a while, chances are that they will have finished outgassing. Over the long-term, modern flooring is designed to keep the air free of irritants. This is the advantage of natural flooring, so it is in the interest of the industry to make sure that emissions are not a problem, even to senstive noses like yours. Good luck!
- Q:How badly do bamboo floors wear with dogs?
- Floors, any natural floors, are only as good as their finish. Follow the manufacturers recommendations and be sure when the finish wears thin, you re coat before any damage is done to the floors.
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range