Specifications of Bamboo Fooring:
Vertical Carbonized Solid Bamboo Flooring
1. Up to E1 standard
2. ISO 9001, ISO14001, and CE
3. Free sample
Do you want to build a “green”home?Bamboo flooring is an excellent choice!!!
China top ten brand,sinohcon bamboo flooring, Beautiful,Durable,Renewable,Grade A
100% bamboo sheet
1000mm or 39.37inches
126mm or 4.96inches
17mm or 0.67inches
8 coating finish ,2 top UV coating
Klump aluminum Oxide/Treffert Acrylic System
up to E1 standard of Europe
Plank Moisture content
25 years structural guarantee
within 15-20days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C
500 square meter
- Q:Who sells 8 inch bamboo flooring?
- Your chances of finding 8" wide flooring of any kind is very slim. The problem is cupping not warping. The wider the planks the more they will cup. Any real wood product would for sure cup if it was that wide. Even an engineered product like bamboo. Might try a local woodworking company. They would have to custom make the pieces for you. Hope this helps...Good luck with your search!
- Q:Tile or Bamboo Floors?
- Definately go with the tile, it will be so much easier to clean, plus you will get a new counter. Wood is very hard to maintain when you have kids.
- Q:Would you like to use bamboo flooring?
- Geothermal is not suitable and shop bamboo flooring can only strengthen the floor or solid wood complex flooring
- Q:Spring red bamboo floor how
- How so many people slander spring red ah? Really big tree attracts the wind. It is recommended to go directly to the spring red store to see, never seen the regret.
- Q:What do you think about bamboo floors?
- love bamboo floors, i'd get solid bamboo not laminate, the solid bamboo is going to be more durable.
- Q:Solid wood and bamboo flooring which is good but the price difference is much?
- 1. Bamboo flooring is a small bamboo drying, wood flooring is the overall drying, bamboo flooring moisture treatment of lumber flooring uniform, small shrinkage. 2. Bamboo flooring are fiber arrangement, not easy to produce distortion, wood flooring fiber arrangement is wrong. 3. Wood floor texture pattern and the ruler of the different, 禒 chu gangsters to see the color of the complex is often difficult to take a good pavement effect, bamboo flooring is not the lack of this. 4. Bamboo is the highest hardness of all plants in the world. 5. Bamboo flooring is less afraid of water and dry than wood flooring.
- Q:Bamboo bamboo bamboo floor is good?
- Bamboo flooring, or as wooden floor
- Q:Will the bamboo floor be raw?
- Not subject to special treatment of bamboo, because it contains a lot of sugar, bamboo pulp, bamboo glue, so easy insects. As for the bamboo floor will not be raw insects, or have to look at the manufacturers of processing technology. Usually good bamboo flooring in the production process have been a strict sterilization process, such as adding the right amount of pest control fungicide, fluoride powder mixture cook 6-8 hours. Also undergo a rigorous carbonation process. So the sub-bamboo floor is not raw insects. The so-called carbonation, the principle is the bamboo placed in high temperature, high pressure environment, so that bamboo organic matter such as sugar, starch, protein decomposition denaturation, fungi and other insects lose their nutrient source, while the bamboo in the eggs , Fungi kill. Bamboo after high temperature, high pressure bamboo fiber coking into bronze, or similar to brown. After the carbonization of the surface of the bamboo surface hardness of the heart of the gallbladder temperature of the carved aluminum pulp is also doubled. So the best choice to buy bamboo flooring after carbonation treatment. Strictly speaking, the thermal conductivity of bamboo is very good, cool summer naturally needless to say. Winter in the north there is heating, bamboo floor is certainly not cool. Moreover, the bamboo floor surface layer of paint, the feeling of the same layer and solid wood flooring.
- Q:Bamboo Flooring... personal experiance, thoughts, & opinions please!?
- I will start off with I work at a university and we have bamboo flooring on one of our dance floors it has been down for almost 7 years and still looks great. Before the bamboo we had a maple floor and we would have to refinish it about every 3 years. This floor gets lots of use and we have done nothing to the bamboo but dust and mop it. The bamboo we have is vertical we have both natural and carbonized. If you research it you will find that horizontal is not as hard as vertical and vertical is not as hard as stranded however they are all as hard or harder than red oak. Bamboo is also a "green" flooring. In my opinion it is one of the best natural floors available today, another interesting floor is cork but that's another story. I think you would be very happy with a bamboo floor. Good luck
- Q:How to distinguish between the quality of heavy bamboo floor? Is it environmentally friendly?
- Submit the answer is very simple
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range