Specification of Bamboo vertical Flooring:
Solid bamboo flooring
1900/960 x 96 x 15 mm
T + G
Tongue and Groove
Pre-finished or Lacquered
Discription of Bamboo vertical Flooring:
solid or strand woven with T&G
water-proof, sound-proof, moth-proof, color-resistent, anti-sracthand etc
Klumpp or Treffert
100,000 square meters per month
960*96*15mm for solid and 920*96*14mm for strand woven bamboo flooring--other specifications are ok for your demand;
natural and carbonized(coffee) color-light, medium and dard
requirement is less than 0.3%, ours is about 0.1%
10.viscosity of the glue
requirement is more than 60mPa *S, ours is 238mPa*S
Matt pre-finished; Semi-Gloss Pre-finished; Gloss pre-finished and Unfinished; 5-coating finish provides anti-wear protection of aluminum oxide with 2 topcoats of anti-scratch polyurethane
Nail down or glue down
All bamboo flooring is characterized by:
· Lowest formaldehyde in the industry
· Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
· Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
· All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
· 25-year non-delamination warranty
· 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
- Q:Solid wood floor tilt how to do
- In fact, the floor has a temperature regulation function, the air temperature is high, the wood will automatically absorb moisture; when the air is dry, the air is still in the air, Will release the water vapor, which can maintain a balance with the outside world. Some families appear floor arching phenomenon. Can be resolved from the following points: 1, the floor of the main tide caused by the expansion of the tide. It is more window ventilation, or dewatered with a regular dehumidifier. 2, please professional master repair. The room arched part of the pry open the wall side of the floor and his party, remove the floor temporarily buy a few floor cotton pad. 3, to find a piece of weight is best stone, pressure in the arch arch on the surface, under normal circumstances, about fifteen days can make the floor to restore the status quo. 4, remove the floor foam, make up the original floor (note the need to set the expansion gap). The emergence of solid wood flooring is still relatively troublesome, careful it!...
- Q:Home bamboo flooring is very dirty, what cleaning agent and waxing method to make the floor bright as new?
- Home bamboo flooring is very dirty, what cleaning agent and waxing method to make the floor bright as new?...
- Q:What is the hardness of heavy bamboo flooring?
- Heavy bamboo flooring is much higher than solid wood flooring. Introduce the advantages and disadvantages: 1) stability, bamboo floor shrinkage and expansion than the solid wood flooring. But in the actual durability of bamboo flooring shortcomings are also obvious, one by the impact of sun and wet prone to stratification phenomenon, the second is the southern region, bamboo flooring easy bark beetles, affecting the life of the floor. 2) in the use of comfort, bamboo flooring and solid wood flooring to be significantly better than King Kong board, can be said to be cool in winter and cool. This is mainly due to the low thermal conductivity of wood and bamboo, people no matter what season can be comfortable barefoot walking in the above, which is incomparable than the Diamond plate. 3) from the home of environmental health point of view, bamboo flooring and diamond plate as in the processing of the use of a large number of adhesives, the number of harmful gases on the human body, especially for children more harmful.
- Q:Bamboo Flooring... personal experiance, thoughts, & opinions please!?
- I will start off with I work at a university and we have bamboo flooring on one of our dance floors it has been down for almost 7 years and still looks great. Before the bamboo we had a maple floor and we would have to refinish it about every 3 years. This floor gets lots of use and we have done nothing to the bamboo but dust and mop it. The bamboo we have is vertical we have both natural and carbonized. If you research it you will find that horizontal is not as hard as vertical and vertical is not as hard as stranded however they are all as hard or harder than red oak. Bamboo is also a "green" flooring. In my opinion it is one of the best natural floors available today, another interesting floor is cork but that's another story. I think you would be very happy with a bamboo floor. Good luck
- Q:How badly do bamboo floors wear with dogs?
- Floors, any natural floors, are only as good as their finish. Follow the manufacturers recommendations and be sure when the finish wears thin, you re coat before any damage is done to the floors.
- Q:Bamboo flooring chips in the floor?
- The problem you describe with your bamboo floors is very typical of bamboo floors. These came out several years ago, exclusively from Asia. They were touted as very durable and not as susceptible to the problems of hardwood. Turns out that's not the case. When I was going to have new hardwood floors installed a couple years ago, I considered getting bamboo. But, my friend who owns a flooring supply store said that he refused to let me buy them through his store, because of the problems people have been having with them. He even refused to install them for people any more. He said about 60% of the bamboo floor installations he had done over the last two years had to be replaced with something else. The problem is with the bamboo itself, as well as the shoddy manufacturing process. Bamboo is a grass, not a wood. So, it's more susceptible to moisture effects (swelling in humid conditions and shrinkage in dry conditions). The bamboo is also put together in layers, like plywood. So, it is susceptible to peeling. It also isn't as scratch-resistant as claimed and does not refinish well. So, do what you can to patch up your existing floor. But, when you're ready to replace the floor, use a real hardwood.
- Q:What is the heavy bamboo floor?
- Heavy bamboo flooring commonly known as bamboo silk board, bamboo flooring is a kind, it is in the general basis of the bamboo flooring to further improve, making it more beautiful, more practical.
- Q:Home decoration with bamboo flooring, what kind of baseboard is good? How about plastic?
- Solid wood baseboard, plastic is not environmentally friendly, but also easy to bad.
- Q:Bamboo flooring floor brick wood floor with which good?
- Of course, is the solid wood of the ah! Solid wood is very weary! Some also resistant to wet! When the choice of solid wood floor with sandpaper on the floor back and forth polished 20 times! The floor without any wear! This floor on the qualified! I was learning the interior design Think that solid wood is not good! Do not know you are not satisfied with the answer! But solid wood floor is not cheap
- Q:Bamboo flooring on the varnish dry for many years how to get rid of
- Wipe with gasoline
Zhejiang Yongyu Bamboo Joint-Stock Co.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing of Bamboo products , etc. Our company occupies more than 150,000 square meters of land.Our products are currently being exported to the USA, Canada, EU, Japan, Australia and countries in the Middle East. Our main bamboo products are bamboo flooring,bamboo furniture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Europe; North America; Australia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range