Specifications of Bamboo National Horizontal
1) natural 3 layer flooring horizontal
2) 3 layer structure
4) poplar core and back layer
bamboo top layer, Chinese fir core layer, poplar back layer
UV Lacquered(Traffert Brand) 7 times
UV Oiled, Natural oiled, Handscraped, Brushed
Color Stained of American walnut, tigerwood, lpe are available
Anti rot, Mould proof, Durable
Micro beveled edge
T&G / Unilin Click
pices/box, 600 boxes in 20ft, 960boxes in 40ft
Natural 3 layer flooring horizontal Maintance:
1. Keep the floor clean. Wipe with soft wet rag or mop for usual care.
2. Keep the floor free of water. When splashed with water, dry it in time.
3. Fit furniture legs with soft mat to avoid scratching.
4. Use mats in the entrance of door to keep dirt or sand outside.
5. Avoid scratching by hard objects or high-heeled shoes
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring?
- 1) stability, bamboo flooring shrinkage and expansion than the solid wood flooring. But in the actual durability of bamboo flooring shortcomings are also obvious, first, by the impact of sun and wet prone to stratification, and in the southern region, bamboo flooring easy bark beetles, affecting the life of the floor. 2) in the use of comfort, bamboo flooring and solid wood flooring to be significantly better than King Kong board, can be said to be cool in winter and cool. This is mainly due to the low thermal conductivity of wood and bamboo, people no matter what season can be comfortable barefoot walking in the above, which is incomparable than the Diamond plate. 3) from the home of the environmental health point of view, bamboo flooring and diamond plate in the processing of the use of a large number of adhesives, how much harmful to the human body, especially for children more harmful, and solid wood flooring there is no such problem. 4) from the aesthetic aspects of contrast, bamboo flooring its own color is more monotonous, difficult to adapt to a variety of decoration style, so most of the bamboo flooring for dyeing
- Q:Does Contemporary bamboo flooring smell?
- By now, there's been a lot of regulation of bamboo floors. When they first came out, there was a concern with formaldehyde emissions. But, now European and US standards have all but phased out the old floors to make room for ones with emissions that are low-to-none. It should be said that most flooring is finished with some kind of treatment to keep moisture out. Bamboo is no exception. My suggestion is to visit the location you're thinking renting and see if you notice any noticeable odour. Ask about how long the floors have been installed. If they've been in for a while, chances are that they will have finished outgassing. Over the long-term, modern flooring is designed to keep the air free of irritants. This is the advantage of natural flooring, so it is in the interest of the industry to make sure that emissions are not a problem, even to senstive noses like yours. Good luck!
- Q:What do you think about bamboo floors?
- Hi, Bamboo is a beautiful eco-friendly flooring.Bamboo has a lot of benefits as it is 50% more stable and harder than red oak. It is faster growing and a sustainable resource. It is less expensive than hardwood. Just like hardwood it is important to acclimatize your bamboo flooring before installation. Important to get experienced installers and check them out.
- Q:Solid wood flooring and bamboo flooring which is good
- I do not agree with the views of the upstairs, my family is bamboo flooring, is a large bamboo flooring did not appear this situation ah! How could that bite? I also considered this issue, in the installation of more than a few stores to understand, good bamboo flooring is placed in high temperature, high humidity, high pressure environment for degreasing, dehydration, sugar, effectively prevent Mothy. So I suggest you as much as possible or buy a large manufacturer of the production plant to get rid of Guadeng law firm single, whether it is quality or credibility are guaranteed. My home just shop, that is, feel comfortable, looking generous, high-grade, solid than the solid wood, and fortified with the law and bamboo flooring than the ratio is not a grade. Solid wood is also OK, is imported too expensive, the domestic wood species in general, the substrate is not good. Are their own feelings of the installation of the purchase, I hope to help you, that do not do for me do not take brick beat me ah!
- Q:How do I clean my bamboo floor?
- Wax should have never been put on them. It is an outdated old way to shine/protect wooden floors. What is bad about it is when it dulls up it requires re waxing/buffing. New products available such as polyurethane are maintenance free. They keep the shine with not maintenance. I would suggest having the floor sanded and refinished with Bona traffic wood floor finish. Otherwise you will need to hire someone to come and buff the floors every 6 months or so.
- Q:Bamboo flooring with essential oil maintenance is very slippery how to do?
- Wipe a few times with a damp cloth will be good, I was listening to others said.
- Q:How badly do bamboo floors wear with dogs?
- Floors, any natural floors, are only as good as their finish. Follow the manufacturers recommendations and be sure when the finish wears thin, you re coat before any damage is done to the floors.
- Q:After the installation of bamboo flooring, walking in the above why the sound of it?
- Is the lock or flat mouth. Installed with no glue, the floor leveling or keel leveling?
- Q:Home decoration do not know the bamboo floor is good. And strengthen the floor than what advantages and disadvantages?
- Bamboo flooring main shortcomings, that is, with a long time ridicule riders off the nine pigeon on the end of the face and the edge will be thorns, environmental protection can be, the summer is cooler than the enhanced plate is not afraid of some water. Strengthen the floor more color, high degree of wear resistance, it will not be thorns, the basic need for care, care is also convenient, the price is relatively cheap
- Q:Cleaning Bamboo Flooring?
- Dish /wash soap will make the floor sticky.,and even if you rinse off it will leave a residue. I would suggest nice warm water and only two teaspoons white vinegar , nice clean towly cloth and rub hard. You would be amazed how much just warm water cleans on its own, i only use warm water on my floors now and change the wash water often. Please try water only first and your floor will eventually be clean anf free from any cleaning soloutions. By the way i discovered this one day when i had run out of any cleaning stuff. My wooden floors look great and without any smears or sticky residue.
Zhejiang Yongyu Bamboo Joint-Stock Co.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing of Bamboo products , etc. Our company occupies more than 150,000 square meters of land.Our products are currently being exported to the USA, Canada, EU, Japan, Australia and countries in the Middle East. Our main bamboo products are bamboo flooring,bamboo furniture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Europe; North America; Australia;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range