Specifications of Bamboo Flooring
Renewable and Sustainable
Lower price than hardwood flooring
Meet the E1
GL-Y16 Carbonized Horizontal Solid Bamboo Flooring in A grade
1.Material: solid bamboo sheet
2.Glossy or matt surface finished
3.F type click lock
4.Suitable for heating
5.Meet E1 standard of Europe
6.Pass CE/ISO9001/ISO14001 certification
7.Size:1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
9.Products treatment:high treatment and press carbonized
Solid Bamboo Sheet
8 coating finish
up to E1 standard of Europe
1000x126x17mm or 960x96x15mm
indoor, suitable for heating
durable,moisture proof,sound proof, insect resistant, eco friendly
float,nail or gule down
25 years of structural guarantee
carton box, pallets
500 square meters
within 30days after receipt of 30% deposit or L/C
30% deposit T/T and 70% balance before shipment or L/C at sight
- Q:Bamboo flooring up how to do it
- Bamboo flooring up the reason are generally less stretch joints, the floor to withstand the wall, and then no place to swell, the middle position on the top up. There is also the winter temperatures up. You can first remove, and then re-install, install the time to try to choose the lock, do not use other glue.
- Q:Who sells 8 inch bamboo flooring?
- 8 inch flooring? Why so high?
- Q:Bamboo bamboo bamboo floor is good?
- Bamboo flooring, or as wooden floor
- Q:Composite solid wood flooring and laminate flooring their respective pros and cons
- Composite solid wood flooring and laminate flooring their respective pros and cons...
- Q:Bamboo flooring with essential oil maintenance is very slippery how to do?
- Wipe a few times with a damp cloth will be good, I was listening to others said.
- Q:Home bamboo flooring out of paint how to do
- Very few home will use bamboo flooring Oh, bamboo flooring easy to bad
- Q:Is the floor heating suitable for bamboo flooring?
- that's not allowed. Look at the living habits of the North is also my home is because you want to shop bamboo floor can not be geothermal. Because the heat is up, will be deformed my friend's house is the shop tile. By the geothermal. The I hope I can help you
- Q:Does anyone have bamboo flooring?
- it depends on the room. My sister put bamboo in her kitchen and my brother put laminate in his kitchen. Both have kids and pets and both regret their choices because the materials have become dinged and marked up within a couple of years and have also suffered water damage due to the backings being absorbent. If you can afford it, use hardwood in most living spaces. In a kitchen or bath, I recommend porcelain ceramic tile. My kitchen has 12" square porcelain tile and I like it a lot. Completely impervious to anything a child or animal can do do it. I used the matte finish textured type so it isn't slippery. It looks like reddish tan sandstone. I would never use regular laminate in any area with moisture or heavy wear -- I've seen too many disasters with it in other peoples homes. Plus I think it always looks fake, not matter how "high end" it is. One exception is an excellent, cheap and easy solution though that might be perfect for you: the TrafficMaster Allure vinyl laminate floor that looks like wood. Check it out in Home Depot and I think you'll be surprised how real it looks and feels at half the price of most other flooring. It's simple to install, is comfortable and soft for kids, impervious to moisture and looks good. I've used Trafficmaster tiles in two of my homes and it always gets compliments and is as tough as nails. You could hose it down if you needed to -- it's solid vinyl. Plus, if you want to upgrade to something else later, it is a "floating" floor and rips out quickly.
- Q:Tile or Bamboo Floors?
- Depending on what tile you get it can be very cold and hard to clean. Its a very hard surface. If it was not for your dog Id get the bamboo as it is very easy to clean. I dont like cold or hard floors. Bamboo is warm and beautiful and you dont have to worry about dropping something on it so much.
- Q:Does Contemporary bamboo flooring smell?
- By now, there's been a lot of regulation of bamboo floors. When they first came out, there was a concern with formaldehyde emissions. But, now European and US standards have all but phased out the old floors to make room for ones with emissions that are low-to-none. It should be said that most flooring is finished with some kind of treatment to keep moisture out. Bamboo is no exception. My suggestion is to visit the location you're thinking renting and see if you notice any noticeable odour. Ask about how long the floors have been installed. If they've been in for a while, chances are that they will have finished outgassing. Over the long-term, modern flooring is designed to keep the air free of irritants. This is the advantage of natural flooring, so it is in the interest of the industry to make sure that emissions are not a problem, even to senstive noses like yours. Good luck!
We supply different sizes of all kinds of bamboo floorings including natural and carbonized, stained and hand scraped, and also strand woven floorings. With a couple of years' professional experiences, we have extended our business lines all over the world, particular in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and Australia, with good reputation for upper quality and lower price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range